Herbal Prostate Complex Overview
Herbal Prostate Complex is a prostate health supplement that can help in treating benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) or the swelling of the prostate gland. It is made from all-natural ingredients that have been found to be effective in treating prostate conditions and promoting prostate health. In fact, this product is said to be able to cure BPH naturally without any use of other additives such as stimulants or synthetic ingredients. There is no price information about this product.
How Does It Rate?
- Contains natural ingredients.
- Does not contain any additives such as stimulants or synthetic drugs.
- Effective in reducing the symptoms of BPH and can promote prostate health.
- Effective in maintaining good prostate health.
- 30-Day Refund Policy.
- Saw Palmetto
- Pumpkin Seed
- Decrease the pain and burning feeling during urination
- Decrease tendency of uncontrollable wetting
- Regulates urination frequency
- Supports urinary health
- Promotes normal urinary function and prostate health
- Formulated with all-natural herbal ingredients
- Does not contain stimulants or synthetic ingredients
- There is no information about the manufacturer
- There is no price information
- No information about how it works
- The effects of the ingredients on the user are not stated
How Does Herbal Prostate Complex Work?
The mechanism of how this product helps in prostate health is not very clear. There is no information on how it works. But since it is made such that it can help treat BPH, it could act such that it decreases the inner lining of the prostate. This lining is responsible in putting pressure on the tubes that carry the urine. Reducing the pressure in this area can help improve urinary flow and lessen the pain from urination.
Herbal Prostate Complex Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
– The fruit extract of this herb has been traditionally used to maintain healthy bladder, urethra, and prostate function. Saw Palmetto berry extract has been shown to benefit the prostate by inhibiting dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which causes prostate cells to multiply. It also inhibits the action of testosterone 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme that causes additional DHT production. Possibly most important is that saw palmetto modifies immune function in the prostate, supporting the prostate’s ability to neutralize “oxidative stress” associated with prostate diseases.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
– Pumpkin seeds have long had a reputation as a beneficial dietary supplement to promote healthful urinary function. Pumpkin seed oil extract contains essential fatty acids, which are useful for optimal prostate health. The combination of pumpkin seed oil extract with saw palmetto berry extract showed enhanced effectiveness in supporting healthy prostate function.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– it is proven to improve urinary flow and relieve it from other symptoms of BPH.
Herbal Prostate Complex – FAQs
Q: What Are the Dosage Instructions?
A: There is no information about the dosage instructions of this product. But if you want to take Herbal Prostate Complex, ask your doctor about the dosage that you should take.
Q: What Are the Precautions?
A: Herbal Prostate complex should only be taken by male adults who are 18 years old and above. This product should not be taken by pregnant and nursing women. Keep out the reach of children. To make sure that you are fit enough to take this product, ask your doctor first before taking it.
Q: What Are the Side Effects?
A: There are no reported side effects of this product that the customers have experienced. But this does not mean that this is totally safe to take. In order to avoid any side effects, seek the advice of your doctor.
Q: Does It Interact with Other Medications?
A: This product does not have any known interactions with other medications. If you are taking any medications and you desire to take this product, seek the advice of your doctor. Also, if you have any medical condition, make sure that you check with your doctor if you are fit to take this product.
Read Next – Prostavol
Not working for me.
Herbal Prostate Complex product gives me dizziness after 1 week of use, so I stopped using it. This is not working for me.
Herbal Prostate Complex is a prostate health supplement that can help treat the symptoms of BPH and, potentially, other prostate conditions. It is made from all-natural herbal ingredients that have been found to be effective in maintaining and treating the prostate. There is not much information about the manufacturer and the product itself. But it is claimed that Herbal Prostate Complex can cure BPH.
This product has no known side effects or interactions with other medications. Even so, this does not mean that this product is safe to be taken, bay anyone. Make sure that you ask your doctor about taking this product before you do so. This is to ensure that you don’t experience any side effects in the course of taking Herbal Prostate Complex.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Suzuki M, Ito Y, Fujino T, Abe M, Umegaki K, Onoue S, Noguchi H, Yamada S. Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009 Mar;30(3):227-81. doi: 10.1038/aps.2009.1. PMID: 19262550; PMCID: PMC4002402.
 Cho YH, Lee SY, Jeong DW, Choi EJ, Kim YJ, Lee JG, Yi YH, Cha HS. Effect of pumpkin seed oil on hair growth in men with androgenetic alopecia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014;2014:549721. doi: 10.1155/2014/549721. Epub 2014 Apr 23. PMID: 24864154; PMCID: PMC4017725.
 Wilt T, Ishani A, Mac Donald R, Rutks I, Stark G. Pygeum africanum for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;1998(1):CD001044. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD001044. PMID: 11869585; PMCID: PMC7032619.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."