What is Cellucor C4 Ripped?
Cellucor C4 Ripped is a pre-workout supplement that uses the regular C4 formulation plus added ingredients that promote fat loss.
The formula basically helps you train harder while at the same time supporting the ability of the body to burn fat.
It is a creatine-free pre-workout supplement that harnesses the power of green coffee bean extract, L-carnitine, cayenne extract and many other active ingredients backed by scientific data to take your training and weight loss to the next level.
One container with 30 servings is priced $39.99.
Who is the Manufacturer of Cellucor C4 Ripped?
The formulation is from Cellucor which is a well-known supplement manufacturer.
The company initially gained popularity because of the original C4 blend which is one of the top pre-workout supplements on the market.
Cellucor now offers a wide range of supplements including their performance whey protein series, fat burner and nitric oxide formula.
The company has a good reputation in the industry and they are known to offer high-quality supplements for specific purposes.
- Celsius Heat
- Competitive Edge Labs X-Tren
- CX5 Reviews
- DSN Pre Workout
Alternatives to Cellucor C4 Ripped:
How Does Cellucor C4 Ripped Work?
Cellulcor C4 Ripped uses active ingredients from the original C4 formula to boost physical performance.
There are ingredients that boost physical and mental performance. There are also those that are known to improve endurance and stamina.
Additionally, it contains ingredients that promote the burning of fat in the body.
It has an ingredient that helps in the transportation of fatty acids which is used by the body for energy.
It also contains a compound that supports the body’s metabolism of fat.
The formulation is also designed to promote lipolysis and enhance the fat breakdown process in the body.
Cellucor C4 Ripped Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Beta-alaline – It has been shown to reduce the build-up of lactic acid which directly enhances muscle endurance. Studies involving both athletes and non-athletes have shown that it is effective in enhancing muscular endurance.
- Arginine AKG – This is a non-essential amino acid which acts as a precursor to nitric oxide. Thus, it helps enhance physical performance particularly endurance. There are several studies showing it increases nitric oxide levels and post-workout blood volume. This is why it is one of the most common ingredients in pre-workout supplements.
- L-carnitine L-tartrate – This amino acid has been shown to play an important part in the metabolism of fat which is then used for energy. It is essential in the transport of fatty acids in the mitochondria where it is oxidized for energy. Carnitine deficiency has been shown to have a negative effect on fat burning capacity.
- Green Coffee Extract – This is currently a popular ingredient in fat loss products because even when used on its own, it has been shown to promote weight loss. It contains chlorogenic acid which works to block carbohydrate absorption in human studies. Thus, it mimics the effects of a low carbohydrate diet.
- Capsimax – This is a special form of cayenne extract which has been shown to promote fat oxidation during low-intensity physical activity in humans. The cayenne extract is a popular ingredient in weight loss supplements.
- Coleus Forskohlii – It contains the active compound Forskolin which has been shown to increase Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate. This increases the rate of fat loss in the body according to clinical studies.
- N-acetyl L-tyrosine – This non-essential amino acid is a precursor to dopamine and noradrenaline. This is why it is believed to enhance physical and mental performance.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – it improves both physical and mental performance. Studies have shown that it also promotes fat loss.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Some studies have shown that it helps improve physical performance.
What are the Advantages of Cellucor C4 Ripped?
- It contains active ingredients backed by studies
- The product is from a reputable supplement company
- It enhances physical performance and helps with the fat burning process
- There are many good feedbacks from people who have tried it
What are the Disadvantages of Cellucor C4 Ripped?
- There is no substantial evidence that it promotes fat loss
- Cellucor C4 Ripped may cause side effects on certain users
- There is no money back guarantee or free trial
- There are reviews from people who have tried it saying it is not very effective
Cellucor C4 Ripped Directions for Use
Take one serving of Cellucor C4 Ripped and mix with 6 oz. of water then consume about 20 to 30 minutes before training.
Once tolerance has been assessed, an additional serving may be taken before training. Do not exceed two servings in a 24 hour period.
Do not use the product within 6 hours of ingesting any other stimulant or caffeine source.
Cellucor C4 Ripped Warnings
This product is only intended for healthy adults 18 years and older.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You should consult your health care professional before intake if you have any medical condition or are under medication.
Cellucor C4 Ripped Review – Final Verdict
After thoroughly assessing Cellucor C4 Ripped and reading feedbacks from people who have tried the product, it is a good pre-workout supplement that helps promote fat loss.
The formulation includes some active ingredients that are proven to aid in weight loss. On the other hand, it also contains some ingredients that are not substantially proven to be effective.
It is a powerful stimulant so you need to be careful when taking this supplement. All in all, this is definitely a product worth trying if you’re looking for a good pre-workout supplement that also helps with weight loss.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.