What is CX5?
CX5 is a specially engineered pre-workout supplement that helps in muscle growth. CX5 has been designed by Complete Nutrition, a company known for its energy, general health, sports, and weight loss supplements. Complete Nutrition has around 180 different stores across the United States. It also sells its products through its online website.
How Does It Rate?
- Help fuel your muscles
- Increase protein synthesis
- Prevent catabolism
- Help overall exercise results
- Cinnamon powder
- Fenugreek Seed Extract
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract
- The product may allow you to curb your need to take carbohydrates which can cause mass gain.
- CX5 does not contain any harmful ingredients.
- It claims to give you fast results.
- Might help in muscle recovery
- Not many user reviews regarding the product are available online.
- There is no information given regarding the trial packages for the product.
How Does The CX5 Work?
CX5 helps you to increase your muscle size along with its strength. It also allows for quick muscle recovery. When consumed before your workout, CX5 does not cause any bloating which is important for an effective workout session.
The combination of creatine and Fenugreek seed extract gives you better strength and allows for body recomposition. Fenugreek reduces your need for taking carbohydrates while increasing your creatine uptake. Due to its complex formula, the product allows for better absorption, which means better efficiency that will give you faster and better results.
CX5 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Nutrient Shuttling System – Nutrient Shuttling System contains the following ingredients;
– Several research claims Exercise recuperation is aided by it: Cinnamon has been demonstrated to lower inflammation, minimize oxidative stress, and alleviate muscular pain. This is one of the health advantages of cinnamon that athletes may want to take note of.
Fenugreek Seed Extract
– According to a study supported by the industry, fenugreek extract may boost strength and muscular growth. According to several scientific studies, fenugreek extract may be useful for athletes looking to improve their physical performance abilities since it causes gains in strength and muscle growth.
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract
S-Phase Creatin Complex
This complex has five different types of creatine that are highly soluble. It allows better absorption, which enhances efficiency when it comes to results for muscle building.
CX5 – FAQ’s
Q: What Does Cx5 Claim to Do?
A: According to the product, it will give you better and faster results. Moreover, the manufacturers believe that CX5 will be able to increase your efficiency.
Q: What Is the Product Price and How to Use This CX5?
A: The retail price for CX5 given on its official webpage is $59.99; no Blue Price is mentioned. It is highly recommended that you must consume at least 64 oz of water while you are using this product. This is to ensure that you remain properly hydrated. According to its webpage, you must take one serving two times every day; one serving includes three capsules.
Each serving should be taken with 8 oz of water. On the day when you plan to work out, you must take one serving in the morning and the second one should be taken just half an hour before your planned workout. On the day when you do not plan to work out, you must take one serving in the morning and the second one in the afternoon.
Q: Any Precautions to Take While Using This CX5?
A: Following are the precautions:
What Do the Reviews Say?
Did Noticed A Change By Using CX5
Complete Nutrition is a reputable company. They do make a good product, and the CX5 certainly does its job by putting water into the muscle I did notice an increase in strength in the gym. ~ Sherry Hodges
CX5 Review – Final Verdict
It is true that whenever you start a tough workout routine, you want to see results, which becomes a little hard when you rely on a pure diet. However you can get faster and better results with products like CX5, but you must use them according to the recommended dosage; overdose can have serious side effects. It is best to consult your trainer and physician before you start consuming CX5. You should discuss all the ingredients with them and check for any allergic reactions you may have to them.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.