Know about BSN Nitrix
BSN Nitrix is pre workout supplement used to enhance muscle strength and size. Its nitric oxide enhancing ingredients give the body necessary strength and pump to get optimum results from your workouts.
Who makes BSN Nitrix?
BSN are the manufacturers of this product. BSN has launched many very effective pre and post workout supplements like BSN NO Xplode, BSN Hyper FX and BSN Amino X.
Their protein rich products don’t just give the necessary energy and boost during workouts but provide with post workout recovery strength and endurance.
What does BSN Nitrix claim to do?
BSN Nitrix claims to provide a formula with three NO promoters. High levels of Nitric Oxide provides the body with maximum vascularity that is a process in which muscle veins dilate and allow maximum flow of oxygen and nutrients to different parts of the vessels.
This gives the muscles the fullness and pump that is needed during these workouts. Beta-Alanine provides anti-fatigue, and the body can have the resistance to sustain the heaviest workouts.
The supplement comes in a container of 180 tablets. The recommended dosage is 3 tablets per day.
The first tablet needs to be taken on an empty stomach in the morning, the second 30 minutes before lunch and the third 30 minutes before dinner.
BSN Nitrix has gathered wonderful reviews overall and in the year 2007 it was awarded the GIGAS for “Supplement Of The Year.”
What are the ingredients in BSN Nitrix?
L-Arginine, Beta Alanine, Di-Creatine Malate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, L-Citrulline, Calcium Phosphate, Folate ACE 3, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose are the major ingredients in the product.
- L-Arginine: L-Arginine is the main NO level enhancer in the formula. It is an amino acid that is broken down by our body enzymes and is transformed into L-Citruline to produce Nitric Oxide in the vessels.
- Beta-Alanine: Beta-Alanine reduces fatigue and increases endurance by doing so. It is a non-essential amino acid that helps in the production of carnosine. Carnosine prevents fatigue by balancing the pH levels of our muscles.
- Di-Creatine Malate: Creatine is very important is building muscle mass and recovery. It is produced by our body and can also be obtained through supplements and foods like meats and fish. Creatine is vastly used by athletes and body builders for its performance enhancing abilities.
- Di-Potassium Phosphate: It metabolizes energy and enhances the functions of muscles. Potassium is very good for muscle functions in general.
- Calcium Phosphate: It maintains good bone structure in the body and also aids in muscle contractions./m.
- L-Citrulline: This somewhat unnoticed amino acid is a great NO synthesizer. It is unique because it continuously recycles itself and keeps producing NO. Due to this fact the body gets sustained levels of NO for continuous strength and pump.
- Folic Acid (Folate): Folic Acid is the synthetic shape of the vitamin called Folate. It prevents muscle degeneration and pain.
The benefits of BSN Nitrix
- NO is formed as a result of a combination of ingredients working together in your body. NO is known to increase oxygen and nutrient flow to the muscles by dilating the vessels through a process called vasodilator. As a result muscles gain strength and drive, and workout sessions are made more productive because of this energy and drive.
- BSN Nitrix also carries ingredients that delay fatigue and exhaustion so that the workout sessions go uninterrupted, and recovery phase can be shortened.
BSN Nitrix FAQs
- Is BSN Nitrix safe?
BSN Nitrix is normally safe but doesn’t take the supplement if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of eighteen or have any underlined medical condition.
- Does BSN Nitrix react with any prescription drugs?
If you are taking antihypertensive drugs its best not to take the supplement as that can lower the blood pressure way too much.
- How much does BSN Nitrix cost?
It costs $35.99. It is available at most online shopping websites and most big walk in supplement stores like GNC.
- Is it ok to take BSN Nitrix if you are being treated for any disease?
It is always recommended that you consult your doctor before taking any supplement especially if you are being treated for any disease.
BNS Nitrix is one of the best pre workout supplements available online and in stores, and customer reviews have proved this over and over again.
It provides the strength, focus and endurance that you need to achieve desired results and gives your muscles the pump, thrust and shape that you want without adding harmful ingredients like Caffeine and Yohimbe to its formula.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on BSN Nitrix?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on BSN Nitrix!
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.