What is Force Factor Volcano?
After the unfaltering success of Force Factor 1 and 2, the same people have now launched their latest pre-workout supplement by the name of Force Factor volcano. Force Factor supplements are considered to be one of the best available pre-workout products in the market. They are expensive but the raving reviews generally make you overlook the price difference between this and the other cheaper supplements of the same kind available in the market.
What is Force Factor Volcano and what it claims to do?
As the name suggests, this product is specially designed to contain NO (Nitric Oxide) boosters causing vasodilation in the muscles. As a result, your body demonstrates ultimate strength, endurance, and energy for a longer period and makes your workout worth your effort. The muscles get re-energized instantly and you get the pump that you need.
What you need to know about Force Factor Volcano?
The vasodilation process generated through NO boosters as mentioned earlier is a process in which muscles get relaxed and the blood arteries expand. This allows increased blood and oxygen flow which successively allows the essential nutrients to reach all body parts. The whole process initiates the flow of energy and vitality and your workout gives you the best possible outcome as a result. This product is specially designed keeping this in view. Along with all the other essential ingredients, it lays an exclusive focus on this phenomenon.
Force Factor Volcano Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The main ingredients of this product are L-Citrulline, L-Norvaline, Creatine, L-Glycine, Agmapure Agmatine Sulphate and L-Methionine. The composition consists mainly of two blends of complexes. One of them is the strength complex and the other is the energy blend.
- L-Citrulline: This special amino acid helps to generate NO which then starts the whole process of smooth blood flow through vasodilation.
- Agmapure Agmatine Sulphate: Agmapure Agmatine Sulphate also works with L-Citrulline and creates the energy blend. Agmatine Sulphate is a substance produced by the metabolic reaction of Arginine, which is also a great generator of NO. It works with L-Citrulline in the whole NO generation process.
- L-Norvaline: The third ingredient in the energy blend is L-Norvaline. It also works in collaboration with the above two ingredients and helps to sustain levels of Arginine.
The Strength Complex includes:
- Creatine: Creatine as most serious body builders know is one of the key ingredients in any pre-workout supplement. It provides strength and durability to the body and may also help to elevate testosterone levels.
- L-Glycine and L-Methionine: These amino acids along with Creatine provide long lasting strength which is needed to carry out muscle building routines.
What are the Advantages of Force Factor Volcano?
- Most reviews claim that there were no jitters or instant crashes of the body while using this supplement.
- The product is made up mostly of natural and well-researched constituents and, for this reason, carries a lesser risk of harmful side effects.
- The product contains no prohibited ingredients
- Money back guarantee of 30 days is given
- Force Factor Volcano is available in stores easily
What are the Disadvantages of Force Factor Volcano?
- The first and most obvious one is, of course, the price. It is a little expensive.
- It is new and for that reason people might be a bit reluctant.
Side Effects of Force Factor Volcano
The product is recommended both for men and women. Anyone can take it over the age of 18 and without underlying medical conditions. Side effects are not serious as the product doesn’t contain extreme action dangerous ingredients.
The supplement comes in the form of easily solvable capsules. It is recommended that two capsules should be taken with breakfast and two capsules should be taken 30 to 45 minutes prior to workout. This applies to the workout routine. If u want to take them during non-workout days, it is recommended that two capsules should be taken with breakfast and two with lunch. Normally it takes 30 to 45 minutes to kick in.
Force Factor Volcano Review – Final Verdict
Force Factor supplements have proven to be a success so far and it looks like a volcano is not an exception. Yes, the formula takes the time to start the energy infusion process and the strength, energy, and endurance given to the body are not extremely instant and overwhelming. The whole process is comparatively gradual and takes more time than other less expensive products to kick in but the risk factors involved are minimal and the effects produced by the product are long lasting and don’t crash as quickly as they build up.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.