When you are in an intense fitness program, several diet options can aid you to improve; a sweet-flavored Body Fortress Whey Protein supplement can be considered one. The well-known brand offers a gluten-free whey protein formula reinforced with vitamins C, D, and zinc.
People with workout objectives are always looking for ways to support their efforts and rebuild lean muscles better. The post-workout protein product supposedly boosts your energy levels. According to the renowned manufacturer, it also enhances the immune system, making your training more accessible and muscle recovery faster afterward.
Nowadays, the market for protein powders is on the rise, and many brands with various products are more confusing than ever. Therefore, this Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein powder review aims to provide basic information about the brand, its bestselling product, its ingredients, and how it works. It also renders customer service info, online reviews, and whether it is worth trying or not.
How Does Body Fortress Whey Protein Rate?
- Body Fortress Whey Protein has 30 g of protein and 200 calories per serving.
- As a post-workout protein supplement, it is proper for guys who want to bulk up.
- It is an affordable product, so a good option if your budget is tight.
- It is gluten-free and available in different flavors of chocolate peanut butter, cookies n’ crème, strawberry & vanilla.
- Purchasable on Amazon & Walmart with positive customer feedback.
- Super Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate)
- Cocoa (Processed with Alkali)
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Zinc Oxide
- Soy Lecithin
- Cellulose Gum
- Acesulfame Potassium
- It’s a gluten-free protein powder intended to improve your fitness goals.
- This product promises post-workout recovery and an immune system boost.
- The formula contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- The company has provided clients with all ingredients and their exact dosage.
- A CGMP-manufactured supplement with an NSF certification
- Prices are relatively affordable, and most customer reviews are positive.
- This product contains more calories, fat, & cholesterol compared to other brands.
- Its ingredients include artificial sweeteners & natural flavors
- This product has a notable amount of cholesterol, so be aware of its adverse effects.
- Some customers are unsatisfied with the brand in general.
- There have been complaints of no side effects like gut cramps and diarrhea; some say it is not entirely gluten-free.
- It is probably made of conventionally-raised animals.
- Although there is an official website, you can only buy it from other online retailers.
- You can’t find any delivery policy or sufficient info on the return policy on the official website.
How Does Body Fortress Whey Protein Work?
Body Fortress Whey Protein’s main ingredient is a whey blend, a favorable nutritious protein mixture among athletes and sport-professionals. This ingredient has a high content of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), essential to stimulate muscle building after exercise. These molecules have quick absorption, muscle-making, and fat-burning aspects. BCAA, critical for both glycogen sparing and protein synthesis, is the selling point of the Body Fortress supplement, and the powder renders the body an adequate dosage of this component.
Many workout supplements in the market are now using whey as their prominent substance; however, there are undesirable amounts of sugar, sodium, and soy in the formula.
The supplement facts sheet on the label introduce the main ingredients as fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, sugar, protein, calcium, iron, sodium, and potassium. So it seems not all the ingredients inside this formula are preferable for a diet program, and some might consider them unwelcome based on their dietary preferences.
While a higher-than-average protein intake is necessary for any workout program, a 30 g per single-scoop serving is reasonable. On the other hand, some consider a 3 g fat per scoop, half saturated, not ideal. It should be mentioned that this product also contains a considerable amount of cholesterol, so be aware of potential adverse effects. Experts also regard vitamins and minerals provided in Body Fortress powder as an improvement but not enough to fulfill the needs of an active body completely; therefore, it is vital always to keep your diet packed with fiber, fruits, and vegetables.
Body Fortress Whey Protein Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Here are the active ingredients inside Body Fortress Whey Protein capsules:
Super Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc Oxide, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
– Whey Protein is a byproduct of cheese manufacturing, the liquid remaining after curdled and strained milk. A Double-Blind Crossover Study by Daniel W. D. West in 2017 demonstrated how whey protein supplementation could enhance whole-body protein metabolism and boost recovery after a workout.
The increase of muscle mass and its function after consuming whey has been the subject of research as well. However, there have been some studies indicating whey might have adverse effects on health, especially kidney and liver function, but there is a need for future studies.
– Recently, chocolate consumption with high content of cocoa antioxidant polyphenols has been advertised as a healthy energy regimen. In theory, with exercise-induced muscle damage, cocoa flavanols which are antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, can mitigate the situation.
But in fairness, not much research back that belief, There are mixed results about the effects of exercise performance and recovery, and further studies on the matter are required.
– Maltodextrin, produced from vegetable starch, is a known food ingredient in supplements. This substance is easily digestible and can be absorbed as fast as glucose, which is convenient for a workout. One article showed that Maltodextrin carbohydrate supplementation could improve athletes’ physical performance during competitions, although further studies are needed.
– Vitamin C, aka ascorbic acid, is a popular antioxidant that can improve immunity significantly. This water-soluble vitamin is crucial in keeping infections at bay and treating wounds. It is also the molecule imperative for blood vessels, cartilage, muscle, and collagen construction. Studies conducted by Anitra C Carr show how skeletal muscles are highly responsive to the amount of vitamin C intake.
– Most scientific knowledge is about the role of Vitamin D as a calcium regulator which can strengthen bones, but this essential molecule is beneficial beyond the skeleton. Many studies confirmed how this fat-soluble vitamin has a significant part in skeletal muscle tissue structure and physical performance. There is also evidence that shows how vitamin D may adjust muscle growth.
Body Fortress Whey Protein FAQs
Q: Body Fortress Whey Protein Supplement Has any Side Effects?
A: This workout protein support has fans who are mostly satisfied with it, but there have been some reports of side effects like awful stomach reactions, cramps, and diarrhea. Some say it is not fully gluten-free, so people with Celiac disease should avoid it. It also has soy and cholesterol, and athletes on a strict keto diet should not consume this.
Q: What is Body Fortress Whey Protein Direction?
A: For adults, it is recommended by the manufacturer to add one scoop to 6-8 ounces or two scoops to 14-16 ounces to any drink and take 10 minutes after mixing it. Along with that, a daily adequate caloric fluid diet is advised. Also, you can take it immediately after any strenuous exercise or whenever your body needs a protein boost.
Q: Does This Product Comes with a Return Policy?
Q: How Much Does Body Fortress Whey Protein Cost?
A: This supplement is available on online retailers at different prices. But a 1.7 lb jar in Walmart roughly costs $22-$29, and a 2 lb chocolate flavored jar costs 50$ on amazon.
Q: Where to Find This product?
A: You can order Body Fortress Whey Protein in online retailers like Amazon & Walmart, with different tastes and prices.
Q: What is the Shipping Policy for Body Fortress Brand?
A: The brand’s official website doesn’t have any section dedicated to purchasing. Therefore, they don’t have any shipping policy, and all the order and customer service depends on the retailer’s website policies.
Q: What Do Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein powder Reviews Say?
A: Several websites review Body Fortress Whey Protein, but they consider it adequate and affordable. However, recent prices are higher than before. Older customer reviews of Body Fortress Whey Protein are generally more positive, and some consider this product effective. But, others complained of side effects of the powder not dissolving in the drink and were suspicious of its contents.
Customers Review Body Fortress Whey Protein
I take 1-1 tbsp with my coffee every morning, which keeps me going all day. I order it constantly, no complaints so far.~ Rogers
This is cheap, I can agree with that, but the rest is not very promising. The taste is good, yet, the powder doesn’t dissolve well with water, and all accumulates in the bottom! It also has high cholesterol, which I don’t think is a good idea.~Paul
I don’t mind the taste, but I don’t particularly appreciate how it clumps down the glass, even when you shake it so hard. The price is reasonable, but I heard the amount of protein they advertise is inaccurate; I guess nothing is cheap for no reason!~ Chris
Absolutely is horrible and indigestible! This thing made my stomach into a freaking volcano. I got terrible cramps and diarrhea. Maybe it is just me, but be careful.~ Kevin
Body Fortress Whey Protein Review – Conclusion
Body Fortress Whey Protein promises 100% premium whey, enough to keep you active and energized while working out or throughout the day. It also has minerals and vitamins, which eventually can render your body a boost of immunity and overall wellness.
Besides the fact that it has a high amount of some unwelcomed ingredients like fat, carbohydrate cholesterol, and soy, it has been an almost satisfying inexpensive protein formula. You can find mixed customer reviews; however, they mostly agree this product taste is desirable but doesn’t dissolve well.
Bottom line, if your diet is very strict and you care about every single calorie intake, maybe find a better alternative with fewer carbohydrates and fat.