Paragon Fish Oil Overview
Paragon Fish Oil is a natural dietary formula designed to assist the users to improve their health, heart health, inhibit inflammation as well as regulating cholesterol levels in the blood.
The formula is made from a blend of ingredients, which are potent in enhancing the required results within a short period of time after application.
It provides its users with omega-3 fatty acids, which play an important role in the body such as supporting cardiovascular health and in enhancing normal blood pressure levels.
This supplement is enteric coated assist in preventing fishy aftertaste. Paragon Fish Oil is claimed to be made in the United States under Food and Drug Administration registered facilities.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Paragon Fish Oil
It is claimed to be manufactured in the United States by CRI Naturals. This product is claimed to be a dietary supplement, which is designed to assist the users to improve their health, cardiovascular health, heart health and its enteric coated to prevent fishy aftertaste.
It contains omega-3 fatty acid, which helps to improve your health. This supplement also helps to regulate the amount of cholesterol in the blood thus reducing the effects of weight gain and accumulation of fats.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Paragon Fish Oil is ultra-concentrated with Omega 3 fish oil, which contains 800 EPA and DHA. It’s also purified from metals and toxins through a process of Molecular Distillation.
The Ingredients used include;
- 2000mg Fish Oil – It contains a high content of omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential nutrients that our body can’t produce on their own. It helps to reduce the risk of heart disease as well as stroke. It also helps to reduce weight, depression, and hypertension.
- 800mg EPA – This is eicosapentaenoic acid, which is a fatty acid extracted from omega 3. They play an important role in enhancing the health of our bodies.
- 600mg DHA – Its docosahexaenoic acid extracted from oily fish. It provides nutrition support to our health.
- Gelatin – It’s extracted from animal parts, and it contains proteins and amino acids. This helps in metabolism and in body building as well as plays a part in weight loss.
- Purified Water – It helps in detoxifying your body as well as helping the body to function properly.
- Vegetable Glycerin – It’s used as a food additive used to make tablets and capsules.
- Natural Vitamin E – It’s an antioxidant that protects the body tissues from free radicle damages.
The Advantages of Paragon Fish Oil
- It helps to improve heart health and cardiovascular health.
- It contains ingredients, which help to eliminate toxins and metals which can cause harm to your body.
- It regulates blood cholesterol levels which reduce weight gain.
The Cons of Paragon Fish Oil
- There is no any information about free trials on the official website.
What Is the Dosage?
Take two capsules daily with a meal. Take plenty of water, and it’s advisable to consult doctors before you take this supplement.
Possible Side Effects
There is no recorded case of side effect.
Paragon Fish Oil is a natural food supplement, which is designed to assist you in improving your health.
It is made from a list of ingredients, which plays a role in enhancing body detoxification, improving heart and cardiovascular health, as well as in weight management.
It contains omega 3 fatty acids which are essential in the body, but our body is unable to produce. This supplement is claimed to be processed using a good purification method of molecular distillation, which enhances the elimination of metals and toxins.
Paragon Fish Oil is claimed to made from facilities which are satisfied by FDA, the manufacturer has not provided any information about free trials, free shipment to the customers destination or free gifts, therefore, there are a wide range of variety available on the market, which offers the above-mentioned information that one can compare and use to obtain the required results.
It is also wise to consult a doctor before using this product, even though it’s claimed to have no side effect.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."