Olay Age Defying Night Cream is a non-greasy formulation that rejuvenates the surface of the skin while you rest at night.
It uses a blend of active ingredients like a powerful beta hydroxyl complex with chamomile for renewing the youthful glow of the skin.
It is formulated primarily for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles using a non-comedogenic formula.
It also contains vitamin E, which offers a variety of skin health benefits. One container of the classic night cream is priced $10.99 online.
What Olay Age Defying Night Cream Can Do For You?
- Nourish and moisturize the skin to slow down and help reverse skin aging.
- Minimize the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Replenish the hydration of the skin.
- Help protect the skin from free radical damage that is one of the main causes of skin aging.
How Does Olay Age Defying Night Cream Work?
The classic Olay Age Defying Night Cream provides the skin with intense moisture while at the same time nourishing the skin.
It uses powerful hydrating ingredients to moisturize the deep layers of the skin which significantly slows down the aging process.
This protects the skin from the development of skin aging signs as well. The night cream also works to rejuvenate the skin while the user is sleeping in order to reverse skin aging signs and reduce their appearance.
It also works to improve the elasticity and suppleness of the skin while making it appear more radiant and youthful.
Ingredients In Olay Age Defying Night Cream
The ingredients of the classic night cream from Olay are water, glycerine, salicylic acid, PPG-15 stearyl ether, stearyl alcohol, acrylamine/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, laureth-7, C13-14 isoparaffin, chamomilla recutita flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethicone, dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, steareth-21, steareth-2, fragrance, disodium EDTA and coloring.
The only active ingredients mentioned on the products website are chamomile, vitamin E, and beta hdyroxy complex.
Chamomile – It is a soothing ingredient that helps reduce skin inflammation. It is also said to help hydrate the skin.
Vitamin E – It is an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radical damage. It also helps improve skin health according to some studies.
Beta Hydroxyl Complex – The ingredient beta hydroxyl complex is supposed to rejuvenate and renew the skin although there are no details on how it actually works to do so.
Alternatives to Olay Age Defying Night Cream:
- Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream
- Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing
- L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Facial Night Cream
- The formulation has been around for a very long time, and it has many loyal users.
- It is affordable and the night cream is available in most department stores.
- The product is from a reputable skin care company.
- There is no clinical study proving that it offers any anti-aging benefits.
- It is not proven to be completely safe.
- There is very little information provided on its active ingredients and how they work.
- Most users say it is only effective for minor skin aging signs like fine lines.
- Some users reported adverse effects primarily skin irritation.
- No money back guarantee is offered.
Overall, Olay Age Defying Night Cream offers one of the best value-for-money out of all the night creams on the market.
It is a good product, but the formula is not effective for everyone. Most feedbacks are positive, but some users say they are sensitive to the formulation.
Also, the formula is not very effective on severe skin aging signs like wrinkles, and it primarily works on fine lines.
It is still worth trying although there are better options on the market that deliver better anti-aging results.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Amazon.com
If you haven’t started using a night cream yet, this could be the perfect time to add it to your skin care regimen. This is especially true if you’re getting older and already use other anti-aging products. A night cream will absorb deep into your skin and repair and renew the cells. Most night creams are also excellent moisturizers.
Below are some of the best night cream products on the market today, in our opinion.