Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream Overview
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream is an anti-aging cream from a very famous brand – Mary Kay. This is a hydration cream but the difference is that it is not specifically for the face.
It can be used any place where you need extra hydration like the elbows or feet.
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream is available from the retailer as well as well as places like Amazon although most of the time you find this brand through individual sellers. It sells for approximately $14 for a 2.1 ounce tube.
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream Ingredients
- Petrolatum is the only key ingredient listed and this is used as an emollient.
How Does It Work?
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream uses the emollient to help soften the skin, make it more supple, and hydrate dry areas.
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream Advantages
- All natural ingredients
- Can be found at some online retailers and through people who work for Mary Kay as consultants
- Reviews that were found were mostly positive
- Company is established and has a whole product line of skin care items
- Brand has been around for decades
- Price is affordable
- Won’t clog pores
- Clinically tested for irritation and allergies
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream Disadvantages
- Cannot be found in stores
- Only has one simple ingredient
- May be hard to find unless you know a consultant
Directions for Use
Use on clean skin and apply to any areas that are very dry or need extra moisturization.
There are no warnings for this product and with the all natural ingredients, you should not experience any negative reactions when using it. It is one simple ingredient that should be fine for just about everyone.
I would recommend this product for sure. It’s a majorly known brand, it is pretty easy to find, the reviews are majorly positive, and the price is fair.
There are no ingredients that are not natural and nothing to hurt sensitive skin. Mary Kay has been around for decades and this product has been clinically tested, won’t clog your pores, and is hypoallergenic.
If you want something more complex this may not be for you but it seems to work well and you certainly won’t have to worry about ingredients you cannot pronounce and irritants that may not be good for your skin. This comes with a big thumbs up.