In This Review
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream Overview
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream is an anti-aging cream from a very famous brand – Mary Kay. This is a hydration cream but the difference is that it is not specifically for the face.
It can be used any place where you need extra hydration like the elbows or feet.
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream is available from the retailer as well as well as places like Amazon although most of the time you find this brand through individual sellers. It sells for approximately $14 for a 2.1 ounce tube.
How Does It Rate?
- Established in 1963 by Mary Kay Ash as “Beauty by Mary Kay,” Mary Kay is now one of the world’s biggest sellers of skin care and cosmetics.
- The company also produces and sells over-the-counter drugs and products, such as sunscreens and acne treatments.
- All natural ingredients
- Can be found at some online retailers and through people who work for Mary Kay as consultants
- Reviews that were found were mostly positive
- Company is established and has a whole product line of skin care items
- Brand has been around for decades
- Price is affordable
- Won’t clog pores
- Clinically tested for irritation and allergies
- Cannot be found in stores
- Only has one simple ingredient
- May be hard to find unless you know a consultant
How Does It Work?
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream uses the emollient to help soften the skin, make it more supple, and hydrate dry areas.
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream Ingredients
– is the only key ingredient listed and this is used as an emollient. 
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream FAQ’s
Q: How to use Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream?
A: Use on clean skin and apply to any areas that are very dry or need extra moisturization.
Q: What are the warnings in this product?
A: There are no warnings for this product and with the all natural ingredients, you should not experience any negative reactions when using it. It is one simple ingredient that should be fine for just about everyone.
Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream Reviews – Final Verdict
I would recommend this product for sure. It’s a majorly known brand, it is pretty easy to find, the reviews are majorly positive, and the price is fair.
There are no ingredients that are not natural and nothing to hurt sensitive skin. Mary Kay has been around for decades and this product has been clinically tested, won’t clog your pores, and is hypoallergenic.
If you want something more complex this may not be for you but it seems to work well and you certainly won’t have to worry about ingredients you cannot pronounce and irritants that may not be good for your skin. This comes with a big thumbs up.
If you haven’t started using a night cream yet, this could be the perfect time to add it to your skin care regimen. This is especially true if you’re getting older and already use other anti-aging products. A night cream will absorb deep into your skin and repair and renew the cells. Most night creams are also excellent moisturizers.
Below are some of the best night cream products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned night creams based on the available research: