What is Strivectin Neck Cream?
Neck creams are specially formulated to address signs of skin aging on the neck like sagging or “turkey neck”. These products help the user achieve a youthful neck and jawline contour. Strivectin is well known in the skincare industry because of their range of products for skin aging. They offer a neck cream which claims to be the #1 neck cream in America. Let’s take this product under strict examination to determine if it is worth buying or not.
Who is the Manufacturer of Strivectin Neck Cream?
The manufacturer of the product is a company known as StriVectin. This is a fairly reliable company with serious experience in the field, as it is evident from the product itself. It is one that doesn’t have an established website on its own.
However, the product itself is featured on a lot of different digital channels, making it more than reliable. This is important and it should be considered when making a purchase.
It is supposed to tighten and firm up the neck area visibly. At the same time, it should get rid of the appearance of sagging skin on your neck and improve* its tone. If you are having issues with discolorations, this is also something that the product might be able to help you with.
How Does Strivectin Neck Cream Work?
Strivectin Neck Cream essentially restores shape, firmness, and contour of the neck. It is designed for women over the age of 50 but can also be used by men to prevent the loss of elasticity, firmness and address sagging of the skin on the neck area. It makes use of three-tiered technology which is loaded with scientifically-targeted ingredients and NIA-114.
Strivectin Neck Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Strivectin Neck Cream contains a lot of ingredients that claim to work together in helping address and prevent signs of skin aging in the neck area. The problem is that there is not much information specifically on the active ingredients and their mechanism of action.
The ingredients include:
- Sweet Almond Extract – This is something which is going to help you with toning down your skin and preventing any serious discolorations
- Dimethicone – This is another natural ingredient known for its skin-enhancing properties and benefits
- Water – While it might seem like a regular ingredient, it actually has very important functions – it is going to dissolve all the substance and properly distribute them when and as it is needed
- Glycerin – This is the main ingredient which is going to improve* the hydration brought by the product
Other Ingredients: Polypeptide 1, Cetearyl Clucoside, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Soy Protein, and others.
What are the Advantages of Strivectin Neck Cream?
- It is well-known and has been around for a long time.
- It has many good reviews and feedback saying it is really effective.
- It is paraben-free so it is safer compared to other neck creams.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
What are the Disadvantages of Strivectin Neck Cream?
- There is not much information on the product’s ingredients and how they work.
- Some people who have tried it say it is not effective.
- It can cause skin irritation since it contains a wide range of ingredients that some people may be allergic to.
- Pricey at $90 per container.
Strivectin Neck Cream Review Final Verdict
Strivectin Neck Cream is a good product that has been around for years. However, there is no clinical evidence proving it really works. Some people also experienced skin irritation from using the product.
The product might work out. It does have a lot of well-known and reliable ingredients which are said to bring a lot of the benefits which are promised. However, we do recommend speaking to a professional in advance.
This is going to ensure that everything is handled properly and that you receive the best solution. Keep in mind that there are a lot of other products on the market that might be able to help you out in a rather conventional manner as well.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.