In This Review
Lacura Neck Cream Overview
Lacura Neck Cream is an anti-aging formulation that deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin of the neck area. It can also be used on the entire décolleté to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other skin aging signs.
The formula contains powerful moisturizing ingredients along with other compounds that work to reverse the process of skin aging. It is one of the more affordable neck creams on the market priced at around $7 per container.
How Does It Rate?
- Lacura Skincare is part of the ALDI group which offers a range of products from food to flowers.
- ALDI is an established company well-known in the United Kingdom.
- In fact, the company has won several awards including the prestigious Grocer of the Year in 2013.
- The brand has established a reputation for offering quality products at a very affordable price.
- Dibutyl Adipate
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- The product is from a well-known UK company.
- It is priced very low especially when compared to other neck creams on the market.
- There are many positive reviews online.
- There is no information about the active ingredients of the anti-aging formula.
- No free trial or money back guarantee is offered
- There is no clinical evidence that Lacura Neck Cream is really effective.
- It is only available from select retailers.
- There are some users saying it didn’t deliver considerable results.
How Does Lacura Neck Cream Work?
According to Lacura Neck Cream reviews, it works to deeply moisturize the delicate skin in the neck and entire décolleté. This helps smoothen the skin reducing the visibility of skin aging signs. It is said to use certain ingredients for making the skin smoother and more radiant in appearance but there is no information on such ingredients. Furthermore, the formula supposedly works to improve the elasticity and suppleness of the skin to make it visibly more youthful.
Lacura Neck Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Octocrylene is a common chemical sunscreen and anti-aging cream ingredient. 
It shields the skin from ultraviolet (UV) rays, which can cause sunburn and skin cancer.
– Dibutyl Adipate softens synthetic polymers by reducing brittleness and cracking. It also serves as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, giving it a soft and smooth appearance, as well as a solvent for dissolving other substances. 
– Ethylhexyl Salicylate is used in a variety of cosmetic products to provide an adequate Sun Protection Factor (SPF) in sunscreens or to protect cosmetics from UV radiation. Many countries around the world have approved its use in sun care preparations. 
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
– Shea butter, an excellent emollient and emulsifier, protects against skin dryness and speeds up the healing of superficial wounds and irritations. It has some photoprotective properties and is high in unsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin E. 
– Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane is good for your skin because it protects it from sun damage by absorbing UVA and UVB rays. However, studies have shown that prolonged sun exposure while using products containing butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane should be avoided. 
Therefore, it is difficult to determine if the formula really works or what kind of results one can expect from using it. This also makes it impossible to check if a user is allergic or sensitive to any ingredient.
Lacura Neck Cream FAQ’s
Q: How to use Lacura Neck Cream?
A: Apply the neck cream on the neck and entire décolleté area one or two times daily. Massage the formula thoroughly onto the skin until it is completely absorbed. Wait a few minutes to ensure absorption before applying other skincare products.
Q: Who it’s For?
A: The anti-aging product is for anyone who wants to delay the appearance of skin aging signs on the neck and those who want to reduce the severity of already visible skin aging signs in the problematic décolleté area.
Q: Is Lacura Neck Cream Safe To Use?
A: The formula is generally safe but the lack of information on its ingredients is a little risky. This makes it impossible to check if a user is allergic to any ingredient before use. Thus, it would be advisable to perform skin testing before using the product.
Q: How Long Does It Take To See Results?
A: Results vary from one user to another depending on the formula’s compatibility with the user’s skin and the severity of the skin aging problem of the user. However, users say it delivers visible results in a few weeks of use. On the other hand, there are some users who didn’t see any results even after using it for a little more than a month.
Q: What can You Expect From Using Lacura Neck Cream?
A: Users can expect thorough hydration on the skin in the décolleté area. This will help in slowing down the skin aging process and delaying the appearance of skin aging signs. This can also slightly reduce the severity of skin aging signs that are already visible.
Q: What are the precautions to be taken while using this cream?
A: If you have very sensitive skin, check with your skin care professional before using Lacura Neck Cream. In case of skin irritation upon application, wash with water, and discontinue use.
Q: Where to Buy Lacura Body Care Decollete and Neck Cream?
A: The products can be purchased directly from their official website. You can get the best deals on Lacura Skin Care Creams on eBay. On the ALDI Australia website the LACURA Skin Science Revitalise Expert Neck & Décolleté Serum 50ml cost $10.99 and $21.98 per 100ml.
Lacura Neck Cream Reviews – Final Verdict
After carefully inspecting Lacura Neck Cream, it is the best rated neck firming cream, especially because of its very low price. The only problem is the lack of information on the active ingredients in the formulation. However, there have been a lot of good reviews from people who have tried it, saying it is a good product, so it is still worth trying.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below are some of the best neck care serums on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned neck care serums and creams based on the available research: