There are several kinds of signs of skin aging that appear on particular areas of the body. The neck and chin area are among the most problematic parts of the body when it comes to signs of skin aging. As a person gets older, wrinkles start to appear, and the skin in the neck area starts to sag. The worst case scenario is having “turkey neck” which is more severe in certain people because of genetics.
For this problem, a special kind of anti-aging product was created. The product is called a neck cream or serum. As with any anti-aging product, there are countless brands to choose from making it difficult to ensure that you end up purchasing an effective and safe product. To guide you in finding the best products, let’s investigate one of the most popular neck creams sold online.
Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream Overview
Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream is one of the most popular neck creams online because it is heavily advertised in different prominent websites like Facebook. It is also advertised in well-known women’s magazines. The product claims to be a miraculous neck cream formulated to penetrate and revitalize deep wrinkles and sagging skin in the chin and neck area.
The Dermagist website states that the neck cream has powerhouse ingredients that even include stem cells. The neck restoration cream claims to offer instant firming and lifting effect while also providing long term benefits for reducing saggy, loose neck skin. In the long term, the product promises to get rid of turkey neck and deep wrinkles in the chest area.
How Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream Works?
The popular neck cream claims to offer 4 important goals:
- It Improves the Appearance of Loose Skin on the Neck – Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream claims to be formulated to target the sagging of neck skin. It claims to provide the right kind of moisture to the skin and utilize ingredients specially developed for loose skin in the neck area.
- It Targets Deep Wrinkles – The constant movement of the head causes creases on the neck or deep wrinkles. In fact, this area has the deepest and most stubborn wrinkles compared to anywhere else on the body. The neck cream includes special ingredients that were developed for this particular problem. Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream can also be used on deep wrinkles in other areas of the body.
- Instant Tightening – The neck cream is designed to offer fast results. It immediately improves overall firmness and elasticity of the skin. It also contains natural tightening ingredients for instant effects right from the very first application.
- Long Term Benefits – Aside from instant tightening effects, Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream also offers long term benefits. With continued use of the product, long term tightening and reduction of sagging can be expected until the problem becomes unnoticeable.
The Dermagist website claims that their neck restoration cream contains powerhouse ingredients that even include stem cells. However, there are no details on the active ingredients of the neck cream and how each one works. There is even no product label available anywhere on the Dermagist website. Even after thoroughly searching online, there is no information available on the ingredients of the neck cream. This is a very bad sign in terms of product quality. Are you just supposed to believe that it has “powerhouse ingredients” that will get rid of skin aging miraculously?
For the lowest price of Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream, you should go to the official Dermagist website. Discounts are given when more than one bottle of the neck cream is purchased. Other online retailers sell the neck cream at a higher price.
- There are many good reviews on the product online
- It comes with a money-back guarantee
- Some users say it is really effective. However, the results take some time according to people who have tried it
- Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream is one of the most popular neck creams today
- There is no detailed information on the product’s active ingredients and the functions of each
- The science behind the neck cream is not explained clearly on the product’s website
- There are many customers who say it doesn’t really deliver on its promises
- It is not available in retail stores and supermarkets
- It is not clinically studied for effectiveness or safety
- It makes preposterous and invalidated claims
- The comments on the product’s website seem to be unauthentic
Is Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream a Scam?
Many people who have tried the Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream say it is a scam because it claims to offer instant results. However, users state that there are no instant results upon initial application of the neck cream. Results take some time ranging from a couple of weeks to a few months according to some product feedback.
The Bottom Line
Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream is a good product for signs of skin aging on the chin and neck areas. However, there are many better neck creams on the market. The main problem with this product is that there is no information available on its website regarding the active ingredients and how they work. It is still worth trying mostly because of the money back guarantee offer.
Backed by rigorous research and expertise in skin care industry, we have compiled and rated the top neck creams on the market. Each product has been carefully inspected considering some key factors namely: potential to firm and lift sagging skin, potential to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, ability to promote brighter skin and radiant skin tone, quality of ingredients used and the ability have the skin appear smoother and more luminous. Based on these criteria, we've listed the top neck creams below.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."