Femmerol is principally a natural supplement designed to relieve the different symptoms of menopause. It is a natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
It is designed specifically for menopausal women who are suffering from various discomforts related to menopause but want to avoid the health risks involved with prescription medication and HRT. It is fundamentally a safer treatment for menopause symptoms using only natural ingredients like herbal extracts to support hormonal balance.
How Does It Rate?
- 100% Natural
- Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Helps with hot flashes
- Relief from night sweats
- Effectively manages menopause symptoms
- 30 Day refund-policy
- Black Cohosh
- Damiana Leaf
- Ginger Root
- Kudzu Root
- The supplement is made only from natural ingredients
- Some active ingredients are backed by clinical studies
- It helps balance hormone levels
- There are some good reviews from menopausal women who have tried it saying it works
- Femmerol is not substantially proven to be effective and it has not undergone clinical testing so there is no proof that it really works
- Many of the active ingredients are connected to side effects, especially with high doses
- There is no free trial or money-back guarantee offer
- There are many customer reviews saying that it isn’t very effective
- Some users experienced side effects like nausea, stomach upset and sleepiness
How Does It Work?
Femmerol essentially works by balancing hormone levels in the body of menopausal women. The different symptoms of menopause are primarily due to hormonal imbalances.
By balancing hormone levels, most menopause symptoms are prevented or reduced. The supplement also contains active ingredients that address specific menopause symptoms like hot flashes, anxiety, low energy level, etc.
Femmerol Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
The formulation of Femmerol includes 11 natural ingredients that help balance hormone levels and address different menopause symptoms.
– It is one of the most popular natural extracts for treating menopause symptoms. It binds to estrogen receptors while suppressing luteinizing hormone (LH) to help balance hormones. This same content can be found in Remifemin Natural Hormone Free Menopause Support.
To reduce hot flashes and help prevent bone loss, red clover ingredients. Red raspberry, sage, and valerian are also included in the formulation to strengthen uterine musculature, help control body temperature and improve sleep quality.
You May Also Like to See – A.Vogel Menopause
Q: What Are the Recommended Daily Dose?
A: For optimum results, start and end your day with 2 capsules of Femmerol. This works in conjunction with the body’s natural hormonal rhythm.
Adjust down or up to 6 capsules daily depending on your needs or the recommendation of your healthcare provider. Do not take more than 6 capsules daily to prevent side effects.
Q: Is Femmerol Safe to Use?
A: The ingredients are generally safe but the recommended dosage must be followed. Some people are sensitive to certain ingredients which can cause side effects like stomach upset, dizziness, palpitations, etc.
If you have any medical condition or are taking medication, consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Q: What Are the Warnings?
A: This product is only intended for women in the menopausal stage of their life. Pregnant or nursing women should not take this supplement. In the case of any side effects, discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately.
Haven’t seen any weight loss but my mood is better and night sweats have decreased.
~ Genene Greenwell.
After carefully examining Femmerol, it is a good product worth trying. However, it only works when the user is suffering from slight to moderate menopause symptoms.
For severe menopause symptoms, it isn’t really effective. Take note that this formula isn’t effective for everyone due to uncertain reasons.
Unfortunately, there is no money-back guarantee offer so you can’t try it risk-free to discover if it works for you or not. In this case, if you want to check out some other products you can read Estro-Care Reviews, Estro Flavone Reviews, MenoEase 360 and Estro-Aid Reviews.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: