Touting itself as America’s #1 rated sex super pill, Zyrexin is a popular and widely distributed male enhancement supplement. You can find it easily either on the internet or over-the-counter at local stores like Wal-Mart. But does Zyrexin work as well as the manufacturer claims?
Active Ingredients of Zyrexin
An immediate drawback regarding Zyrexin is its lack of an official list of ingredients released by manufacturer Superbalife International. This is a concern considering that it has been on the market for at least five years. The ingredients known to be in Zyrexin are the following:
- Bueta Superb: the exclusive ingredient of Zyrexin. It basically increases nitric oxide supply to the penis, increasing blood flow to the organ and promoting gains in penile size, length and hardness.
- Prosexual nutrients and Horny Goat Weed: common ingredients in male enhancers that work to also promote increased nitric oxide levels, improving blood circulation to the penis.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa And Cnidium Monnier: two common male enhancement ingredients, these herbal extracts act as aphrodisiacs and can help correct erectile dysfunction. Yohimbe Extract: A powerful aphrodisiac and stimulant, commonly used to remedy erection problems.
How does Zyrexin Work?
Zyrexin primarily acts as an erectile dysfunction corrector. Its active ingredients work in combination to decrease breakdown and increase production of nitric oxide, a potent vasodilator. By relaxing blood vessels, the penis becomes more easily engorged by blood thereby making it bigger and prolonging the erection. The stimulants present in Zyrexin also act as mood elevators, increasing the libido and sexual endurance as well as heightening sensation and sexual pleasure.
- Noticeable change in penis size and length upon arousal
- Proven to correct mild erectile dysfunction
- Improved sexual responsiveness and performance
- Results can be seen after 30 minutes
- 60 day money back guarantee
- The effects are not long lasting
- Some side effects can occur, particularly due to the inclusion of Yohimbe
Is Zyrexin Effective for You?
Despite the positive testimonials on the website, independent reviews are generally mixed about Zyrexin’s effectiveness. There are those who claim Zyrexin has significantly improved their sexual performance and, in turn increased their confidence, while others however, complain that Zyrexin’s performance is sub-average, the effects are not long lasting and that its side effects deterred them from using it again.
Are There any Side Effects from Zyrexin Use?
For all its claims of being safe to use, Zyrexin’s ingredients have been known to cause some adverse effects. Prosexual Nutrients can cause allergic reactions such as skin rashes, itching and difficulty of breathing. Horny Goat Weed can cause a decrease in concentration of clotting factors in the blood and should not be taken by those under anti-coagulant therapy.
Yohimbe, a powerful sex drug that is easily available over the counter can cause alarming side effects. The more dangerous ones include difficulty of breathing, heart palpitations, fever, increased blood pressure and sudden violent behavior.
While Zyrexin does help with erectile dysfunction and poor sexual performance, it is far from being the world’s strongest sexual enhancer, as stated on its label. The fact that some of the ingredients can cause harmful side effects is of course a concern and consumers would be advised to check with their physician before taking the product. Overall, any brand of supplement like this should be more forthcoming in terms of ingredients, clinical results and manufacturer information in order to persuade consumers to purchase it.