Zyrexin Review: Ingredients, Side Effects And Warnings
Touting itself as America’s #1 rated, #1 selling sex super pill, Zyrexin is a popular and widely distributed male enhancement supplement. You can find it easily either on the internet or over-the-counter at your local stores like Wal-Mart; But does Zyrexin live up to its reputation?
Active Ingredients of Zyrexin
An immediate drawback regarding Zyrexin is its lack of an official list of ingredients list released by manufacturer Superbalife International. This is a bit worrying considering that it has been on the market for at least five years. The ingredients that we know Zyrexin contains are the following:
- Bueta Superb: the pride and exclusive ingredient of Zyrexin. It basically increases nitric oxide supply to the penis, increasing blood flow to the organ and promoting gains in penile size, length and hardness.
- L-Arginine-Hydrochloride And Horny Goat Weed: Common ingredients in male enhancers that work to also promote increased nitric oxide levels to improve blood circulation to the penis.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa And Cnidium Monnier: more common male enhancement ingredients, these two herbal extracts act as aphrodisiacs and can help correct erectile dysfunction. Though it is noteworthy that how they bring such benefits is not fully understood.
- Yohimbe Extract: A powerful aphrodisiac and stimulant, commonly used to remedy erection problems.
How does Zyrexin Work?
Zyrexin primarily acts as an erectile dysfunction corrector. Its active ingredients work in combination to decrease breakdown and increase production of nitric oxide, a potent vasodilator. By relaxing blood vessels, the penis becomes more easily engorged by blood thereby making it bigger, longer and more enduring. The stimulants present in Zyrexin also act as mood elevators, increasing the libido and sexual endurance as well as heightening sensation and sexual pleasure.
- Noticeable change in penis size and length upon arousal reported
- Proven to correct erectile dysfunction
- Improved sexual responsiveness and performance
- Fast results (roughly 30 minutes after intake)
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Medicine effects fade too quickly
- Nothing new being offered when compared to other male supplements
- Side effects, usually caused by Yohimbe
Is Zyrexin Effective for You?
Despite the positive testimonials proliferating their websites, independent reviews are generally mixed about Zyrexin’s effectiveness. There are those who rave about how Zyrexin has significantly improved their sexual performance without side effects and how their sex lives are going well because of it. Others however, complain that Zyrexin’s performance is sub-average, the effects wane too quickly and its side effects were too much to encourage continued use. It would appear to be something you can try to see for yourself, but after taking note of a few things.
Are There Any Side Effects from Zyrexin Use?
For all its claims to be side effect free, Zyrexin’s ingredients can actually cause a whole lot of them. L-arginine-hydrochloride can cause allergic reactions such as skin rashes, itching and difficulty of breathing. Horny goat weed can cause a decrease in concentration of clotting factors in the blood and should not be taken by those under anti-coagulant therapy.
Yohimbe is indeed a powerful sex drug easily available over the counter. However, recent reports suggest that medications with Yohimbe extracts can cause alarming side effects. Among the more dangerous ones include difficulty of breathing, heart palpitations, fever, increased blood pressure and sudden violent behavior.
To preserve an unbiased image, we have taken these reviews from sites independent of Zyrexin’s official website.
“I have tried ZYREXIN pills on more than a dozen occasions and found that since I have ED, I needed TWO pills to get just a semi hard erection, but the DAMN side effects are horrible! ZYREXIN is even WORSE than Viagra, with symptoms of face redness, flushing and massive massive headaches that last for hours.” Joel at bestenhancementreviews.com
“This product is one of those that work but may come with a price…It will work and get you super hard but…it [makes] you feel kinda sick! … [Zyrexin] gives you a hard erection but the problem is that it’s so strong that even after your done the symptoms of nausea, fast heartbeat, coldness occurs throughout the night! …I’ll say try at your own risk…!” csmurda1 at buzillions.com
“Good but not great: This product helps but does not live up to its marketing. It definitely increases the duration of intercourse but there is no increase in fullness or size. With that said I would still recommend this product at this price point.” davisma4 at walmart.com
While Zyrexin does help with erectile dysfunction and poor sexual performance, it is far from being the world’s strongest sexual enhancer, as stated on its label. There is also the concern that because of the lack of full disclosure regarding its ingredients, it is still not known whether there’s more in Zyrexin that could cause adverse reactions. Consumers can feel free to try it, but only after carefully considering if the gains are worth the potential side effects. This is especially true to those taking anti-hypertensives, anticoagulants and those with heart conditions.