What Is Herbal V?
Herbal V is Herbal Viagra. As its name suggests, it is the herbal version of Viagra.
If you’re suffering from erectile dysfunction, and sildenafil citrate (the generic name of Viagra) has too many side effects to be of any use to you (headache, sudden hearing or vision loss, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, vision changes, painful penis erection, and so forth).
Table of Contents [Show]
Manufacturers of Herbal V
Because Herbal V is TCM or Traditional Chinese Medicine, it mostly has Chinese manufacturers.
However, you should beware of other Herbal Viagra medications and only look for the Herbal V brand, because there were many imitators with low standards and ineffective products posing as the genuine article.
Herbal V Ingredients
Here are the ingredients of Herbal V:
- Desert Cistache: A sex tonic that activates the sex hormones in both males and females.
A study by PubMed, conducted on castrated rats using Cistanche Deserticola extract was performed. At a dosage of 0.9g/kg CD extract regulated the serum luteinizing hormone concentration approach to normal level in castrated rats. The study indicated that CD had a bit of positive effect and that it facilitated penis erectile response and also modulated the serum hormone level in the rats.
- Curculigo Rhizome: Improves erection by opening up your blood vessels. Aside from improving erectile dysfunction, it can also help with blood circulation problems.
According to PubMed, curculigo orchioides also known as Kali Musli. It holds a special place in Ayurvedic medicine as a potent aphrodisiac.
- Rhodiola Sacra: This incredible oriental herb was only recently available in the West. It’s a powerful sex tonic that’s been used for millennia by many Asians.
- Tibetan Ginseng: This special kind of ginseng found in Tibet is an especially potent aphrodisiac.
- Polyganatum Verticillatum: Yet another well-known and powerful aphrodisiac used in male enhancement.
- Horny Goat Weed: It’s named as such because goat herders once saw goats eating the “epimedii” plant, only to end up copulating. This aphrodisiac stimulates the sensory nerves of the genitalia of both genders. It can also increase the production of sperm.
Medical News Today, states that as per a study on rats with injured nerves, the researchers reported that the component icariin of horny goat weed might show its efficacy in treating erectile dysfunction caused due to nerve injury.
How Does Herbal V Work?
As you can see from its list of ingredients, this all-natural product is essentially a cocktail of all the famous aphrodisiac herbal ingredients they could find in order to improve the quality of erections while also making the female genitalia and sex drive more receptive to the act as well.
Pros of Herbal V
- Rated fairly high by quite a lot of review sites for effectiveness.
- If you want to last longer or if you’re suffering from some sort of erectile dysfunction or disorder, then you can try out Herbal V in lieu of actual Viagra or sildenafil.
Cons of Herbal V
- Herbal Viagra tends to make it hard to climax because your erection is too hard. By dropping your dosage, you should be able to make it sensitive enough again to climax normally.
- Herbal Viagra that’s not Herbal V but is mistaken as such tend to get poor ratings and scores among websites, the main problem being is that they don’t work.
- It can also be hard to find the genuine Herbal V article.
Herbal V Questions and Answers
Q: Is Herbal V Safe to Use?
A: Yes, although it does present several side effects.
Consult your doctor if the supplement has ingredients that will react negatively to you in light of what medications you’re taking or preexisting conditions you might have.
Q: Do They Offer Money Back Guarantee?
A: Yes. If you’re not satisfied within 30 days, you can return the product for a full refund.
The BBB or Better Business Bureau can even make your order securely through its online privacy program.
Q: Are there any Side effects of Herbal V?
A: By taking Herbal V, you can experience:
- Increased Pulse Rate
- Taking Too Long to Climax
- Desensitized Penile Tip
Take note that the side effects might differ from person to person, and it’s mostly through overdosing that they happen in the first place, so take the proper dosage of Herbal V every time.
Never exceed the normal recommended dose unless allowed by your physician.
Q: Are there any alternatives to Herbal V?
Cost & Dosage of Herbal V
Speaking of dosage, Herbal V should be taken an hour before having sex.
As for cost, including VAT and delivery, Herbal V is £11.99 or $19.76 for a box of four capsules, while a bottle of 20 capsules costs £39.99 or $65.92.
Herbal V Final Verdict
If you want to improve your bad blood flow or improve your sex life significantly, you can hit two birds with one stone by using Herbal V.
Unlike Viagra, it won’t give you headaches or sudden loss of your senses, but it does do things to your circulatory and cardiovascular system, like increase your pulse.
Watch out for scams and fakes because “Herbal Viagra” is a generic, easily copied product name on the Internet.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.