In This Article
What is Triple MiracleZen?
Triple MiracleZen is a male enhancement capsule meant to assist in achieving erections and have better control over ejaculation.
It is distributed by Power Life Distributors. It comes in packets of 1-2 pills and 24 or more. The cost starts at $15.99 for 1 or 2 pills, with decreases in cost when ordering larger quantities. The manufacturer includes a 7-day return policy.
How Triple MiracleZen Works?
The product should be used only be those who are 18 and older. One capsule should be taken 30 minutes prior to sexual activity along with water. No more than capsule should be taken during a 60 hour period. Those who experience an adverse effect upon taking this pill should cease consumption immediately.
Triple MiracleZen Ingredients
- Lycopene (200mg): This chemical is responsible for the red pigmentation on fruits and vegetables. It is a carotenoid and is used to prevent cancer in the ovaries, prostate, colon, pancreas, and other organs.
- L-arginine (210mg): A Study in Medical News Today states, this amino acid helps the body make proteins. The body converts it into nitric oxide, which helps improve blood flow.
- Damiana Leaf (90mg): This herb has been used as an aphrodisiac, treatment and prevention of sexual problems, and increasing or boosting physical and mental stamina.
- Guarana (80mg): This plant’s seeds have been used to treat fatigue, enhances sexual desire and increase the flow of urine.
- Yohimbe (110mg): from a tree that grows in Africa, According to Pubmed yohimbe bark has been used to treat erectile dysfunction, sexual problems that results from using antidepressants, to increase athletic performance.
- Maca (54mg): This Peruvian herb has been used to improve fertility, treat hormone imbalances in women, and as an aphrodisiac.
- Vitamin-B12 (10mg): Found in meat, fish, and dairy products, this vitamin is essential for energy, mood, and the immune system. It is also linked to assisting with male fertility.
- Vitamin-C (28mg): Found in fruits and vegetables, vitamin C is used to boost the immune system, treat acne, and prostate and bladder infections. It has also been linked to increased endurance.
- Vitamin-D3 (10mg): Used to treat various bone and calcium issues, tooth and gum disease, and skin issues. It helps maintain proper bone structure.
- Zinc Oxide (18mg): A metal, this trace element boosts the immune system.
- Ginseng: As per study this herb is a stimulant, immune system booster, and improves mental and physical stamina.
- CordycepsSinensis: This fungus grows on caterpillars in China. It is used to boost the immune system, physical and mental stamina, and improve kidney functions in people with hepatitis B.
- A 7-day return policy is available for this product.
- Many of the ingredients used are natural.
- The product comes with clear directions and does not require a medical prescription for purchase.
- Customer reviews from third party websites are hard to find.
- The product does not mention or cite studies that back its claims.
- Men may experience side effects because of the various herbal components in the product.
Triple MiracleZen Questions and Answers
Q: How Much Does the Triple MiracleZen Cost?
A: The cost starts at $15.99 for 1 or 2 pills, with decreases in cost when ordering larger quantities.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Triple MiracleZen?
A: It contains ingredients that may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs, such as nitroglycerin, and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. Men with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates. Consumers should stop using this product immediately and throw it away.
Q: Where to buy Triple MiracleZen Cost?
A: Triple MiracleZen can be purchased through their Official Website.
Q: What are some similar products to Triple MiracleZen?
Q: Is there any money back guarantee?
A: Yes, the manufacturer includes a 7-day return policy.
Triple MiracleZen is an all-natural male enhancement product that is available in small batches and includes a 7-day return policy. It also lists many of its ingredients. However, the cost starts at $15.99 per one or two pills, which is a bit high for a non-prescription product. There might be better choices (prescription or over the counter) at a lower cost that have been tested by third parties.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.