For many men, sexual performance is a source of concern. Men may suffer from erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation or have a low libido. This can seriously affect their self-esteem and quality of life.
Vital X9 claims to deal with these issues by using ingredients that enhance* male erection, stamina and increase* libido.
What is Vital X9?
Vital X9 is a sexual enhancement supplement which purports to increase* male erection and stamina. It also includes ingredients which increase* the libido, such as Horny Goat Weed.
Who is the Manufacturer of Vital X9?
The product is manufactured by Iridium Labs, which also markets it as a male muscle building supplement. The company was founded in Brazil in 2014 as an organization that produces supplements. They focus on enhancement supplements for athletes.
How Does Vital X9 Work?
This product increases* levels of testosterone and nitrous oxide in the body. Additional testosterone increases* sexual libido and stamina. Increased levels of nitrous oxide increase* the flow of blood to the penis to enhance* male erection.
Vital X9 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The primary ingredients of the product are:
- Saw Palmetto Berry: An herbal extract thought to increase* levels of testosterone. Taken from the berries of the Saw Palmetto palm tree.
- Horny Goat Weed: An herb used to treat* erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It also boosts* male libido. Asian Red Ginseng Extract: This plant grows in Asia, and is widely used to treat* erectile dysfunction.
- Gingko Biloba Extract: This extract is drawn from one of the oldest tree species in the world. It causes blood vessels to dilate, improving* blood flow. For this reason, it is often used to treat* erectile dysfunction.
- L-Arginine: An amino acid which turns into nitrous oxide inside the body. It is thought to treat* erectile dysfunction by improving* blood flow to the penis.
What are the Advantages of Vital X9?
- Contains ingredients that might be associated with treating erectile dysfunction.
- May increase* sexual libido.
- Could enhance* physical and sexual stamina.
- May treat* premature ejaculation.
What are the Disadvantages of Vital X9?
- Can only be ordered through online on a free trial.
- Effectiveness of product can differ depending on the user.
- May have negative interaction with certain medications.
- Must consult with physician before beginning course of treatment.
How Should You Take Vital X9?
Take one or two tablets each day with a glass of water. Be careful not to exceed two pills per day.
How Much is Vital X9?
The price of the full product is not listed anywhere on the website. The customer has to sign up for a free trial month first, and after the trial, they can begin ordering the product.
What Kind of Reviews are Out There for Vital X9?
According to the customer reviews, some men really found that this product improved* their sexual performance. No serious side effects were mentioned. Other men saw a minimal benefit to their sexual performance from using this supplement.
Vital X9 Review – Final Verdict
Vital X9 is marketed as a male enhancement supplement which is supposed to increase* erection, libido, and stamina. On the whole, this product was well-received by customers.
Although the manufacturer’s claims may have been exaggerated somewhat, many men did say that the product worked well to improve* their sexual performance. Men with a sensitivity to certain ingredients should research the product in greater depth before moving forward with the treatment.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."