What is PrematureX?
PrematureX is a dietary supplement said to treat premature ejaculation. The product was released by a company called PrematureX inc is located in New York. Unlike many other sexual health supplements, PrematureX promises to give you near-instant results. However, considering that the product is made with natural ingredients, we doubt that this is true. Premature ejaculation (PE) is a complex problem and most men struggling with this very common sexual disorder need months to years of treatment.
Nevertheless, the ingredients in this supplement seem like a promising PE treatment that could benefit most men.
How Does It Rate?
- PrematureX is manufactured by a firm based in the United States.
- There is, however, not much information about the manufacturer and the type of dietary supplements they offer.
- This fact may push buyers towards other brands because of the lack of company transparency.
- Vitamin B6
- Blue Passion Flower Extract
- L-Arginine HCL
- Griffonia Seed Extract
- Pyridoxine HCL
- This product contains natural ingredients of the finest quality that can help men who are struggling with PE.
- The product can also have a positive effect on sexual functioning in general and increase levels of well-being.
- The product comes with a money-back guarantee so you don’t risk throwing money away on a product that may or may not help you.
- There is no evidence that the ingredients found in this supplement are able to treat PE other than a survey conducted by the product manufacturers.
- The claim that taking PrematureX 30 minutes before sex can instantly reverse PE is exaggerated, and as a result, you will notice numerous dissatisfied customer testimonials on sites site.
How Does PrematureX Work?
The medical community does not know why exactly some men suffer from PE. For this reason, finding a remedy can be tough.
The usual treatment for PE involves anxiety relief, self-help techniques, and antidepressant medication. Herbs were less studied as a PE treatment option. One rare study on a herbal supplement for PE found that the effects were insignificant.
This product was not clinically tested for its efficiency in treating PE and neither were most of the ingredients.
The ingredients listed in PrematureX were found to be beneficial for many health conditions however and the manufacturers of this supplement believe that they could be beneficial for PE as well by addressing the assumed causes of PE.
What is usually considered a cause for PE is oversensitivity and anxiousness according to the PrematureX website.
PrematureX Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Vitamin B6 is a nutrient that is water-soluble. Water-soluble vitamins dissolve in water and can’t be stored by the body. Excessive levels of vitamins are excreted in the urine. Although the body has a limited supply of water-soluble vitamins, they must be supplemented on a regular basis.
Vitamin B6 aids in the production of hemoglobin in the body. Hemoglobin is a protein that transports oxygen from red blood cells to tissues.
– Folate is a B vitamin that is also known as vitamin B9 or folacin. Because it is more stable during processing and storage, manufactured folic acid, which is turned into folate by the body, is used as a dietary supplement and in food fortification. Folate is required by the body for the production of DNA and RNA, as well as the metabolism of amino acids essential for cell division.
Blue Passion Flower Extract
– Passionflower is a climbing vine found in southeastern United States, Central America, and South America.
Passionflower is now sold as a supplement for anxiety, sleep issues, pain, heart rhythm issues, menopausal symptoms, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It’s used on the skin to treat burns and hemorrhoids.
– L-arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid present in red meat, chicken, fish, and dairy products. It is required for protein synthesis and is fully utilized in circulation.
Nitric oxide is formed when L-arginine is transformed in the body. Nitric oxide causes blood arteries to dilate, allowing more blood to flow through them.
Griffonia Seed Extract
– Griffonia simplicifolia Baill., a tropical shrub native to West Africa, has a high concentration of 5-hydroxyl-tryptophan (5-HTP), a direct precursor to serotonin production (5-HT). Despite the fact that Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract is being used to treat mental disorders.
– Pyridoxine hydrochloride salt is a water-soluble B vitamin. Pyridoxine is metabolized in the liver to pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (P5P), a metabolically active coenzyme that is required for numerous enzymatic activities in amino acid metabolism, including transamination, deamination, and decarboxylation. P5P is necessary for glycogenolysis and sphingolipid formation, as well as the activities of red blood cells, the neurological system, and the immunological system.
– Aromatase enzyme activity has been demonstrated to be inhibited by chrysin, which is found in high amounts in honey and propolis. These foods are frequently used as supplements, particularly by athletes, due to their high energy and antioxidant content.
PrematureX Video Review
PrematureX – FAQs
Q: How Should You Take PrematureX?
A: You should take 1 pill of PrematureX daily for up to a year or 2 pills 30 minutes before intercourse.
Q: How are the PrematureX Reviews given by the consumers?
A: Reading the consumer reviews before sitting at a particular product is important. The following are some of the PrematureX Reviews that you can read before making your decision.
Guys, if you have slow ejaculation, this pill will not help you get more time before ejaculation. This product is designed for men who have problems with early ejaculation. If you already have stamina, this WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU, so think again before giving it a bad review. Consider which side of the fence you’re on. 1″ have stamina already or 2″ need stamina……I needed and it worked well for me. ~Review by Cris
I rated it five stars since it works well for me; it took a few days for me to notice a difference, but that was to be expected. I’ll place another order. The next time I go shopping, I’ll get two bottles. ~Review by Mr. Happy
Q: How much is PrematureX?
A: The product is sold on the official PrematureX website and online retailer’s site. PrmatureX comes in a plastic container with 30 capsules, a 1-month supply.
One bottle of PrematureX costs $49.99 and shipping is free. You can also purchase up to 12 months of supply for $299.99 and save 50%. The product is shipped in discreet packaging to protect your privacy.
The product is manufactured in the US in a GMP-approved facility.
Q: Are there any PrematureX Side Effects?
A: Although the manufacturers of PrematureX claim that their product does not cause any side effects, some customers claim that they have experienced dizziness and nausea after taking this product.
If you have any concerns about the ingredients in PrematureX interacting with your medication or posing a health risk, do speak to your doctor before making a purchase.
Q: Where to Buy Prematurex?
A: You can easily buy this product from its Official Website.
|Products||Cost Range||Key Ingredients|
|Performer 8||$64.99||Muira Pauma Extract, KSM – 66 Ashwagandha, Ferrous Bisglycinate, Maca Root Extract, Panax Ginseng|
||$69.95||Epimedium Leaf Extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Damiana, Muira Pauma Bark Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Cascuta Seed Extract|
|Provitra||$42.99||Horny Goat Weed,Saw Palmetto, L-Arginine, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Puama Extract|
|Sildaxin Male Enhancement||$19.45||L-Arginine, Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali|
PrematureX Seller info
- You can visit the PrematureX Support Center to get after-sales services. You can also track your orders here.
- Toll Free Contact: 888-210-2213
PrematureX Reviews – Final Verdict
PrematureX is a great product for men looking for natural ways to treat PE.
The product contains natural ingredients, mostly herbs, and vitamins, that were studied for their beneficial effect on mood, anxiety, depression, blood flow, and other health concerns that may be the indirect cause of PE in some men.
Men should probably be taking this product for some time before they notice any results.
The claim that PrematureX can help with PE almost instantly is very likely exaggerated and men considering buying this product should keep that in mind in order to avoid becoming disappointed.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned Male Enhancement Products based on the available research: