What is Night Bullet Pill?
Sexual performance is a strong reflection of most men’s self-image. If a man has a sexual disorder or feels inadequate as a lover, he may feel depressed, anxious and humiliated.
Table of Contents [Show]
To address this, modern innovations have come up with a variety of male enhancement supplements that they claim would solve all sex performance related issues. And the new supplement, Night Bullet by the Mayo Kaishe Company, is an example of one.
Night Bullet is designed to enhance sexual energy, endurance, and performance and can help treat erectile dysfunction to improve penis size and length. It is sold online through a number of website retailers. Some sell it for $6 a capsule and others at around $15 per box of 24 capsules.
Active Ingredients of Night Bullet Pill
Night Bullet has the following as its active ingredients:
- Epimedium Brevicomium: Also known as Horny Goat Weed, it is known to boost nitric oxide production to increase blood flow that can help increase penis size and length as well as heighten sex drive and endurance.
- Black Cohosh: According to Study black cohosh increases blood flow to the penis for improved erection strength and endurance.
- Gama-aminobutyric Acid (GABA): Increases the production of sex hormones, especially of testosterone, and has a calming effect on the brain.
- Ginseng: As per Study it helps to increase vitality, strength and overall sexual performance.
- Primrose Oil: Better known as Evening Primrose oil, this supplement can stimulate the libido in both men and women. Other effects are improved cardiovascular strength and endurance.
Night Bullet contains other ingredients as well; however there isn’t enough solid research to prove their significance in a male supplement.
What Can Night Bullet Do For You?
Based on its list of ingredients, Night Bullet has two main modes of action:
- Penile Enhancement: Several of Night Bullet’s main ingredients are geared to increase the production of nitric oxide, a potent vasodilator. By relaxing the body’s blood vessels and increasing penile blood flow, the penis can grow and girth as well as produce firmer and longer-lasting erections.
- Hormonal Levels Boost: Night Bullet also contains ingredients to encourage increased hormone production in the body, particularly that of testosterone. An increase in the male hormones results in improved strength, virility, sexual drive and overall sensation and performance.
What are the Advantages of Night Bullet?
- Claimed to be made from all natural ingredients
- Key ingredients are capable of improving penis size and hardness
- Sold in individualized blister packs
What are the Disadvantages of Night Bullet?
- There is no official website
- No official list of ingredients
- Very little information is given
- No money back guarantee
- No customer testimonials available
- No customer service or communication with manufacturer
- There’s still a risk of side effects occurring despite the “all-natural ingredient claim.”
It never wins anyone’s trust to maintain an enigmatic air online, especially when you’re marketing something. Mayo Kaishe has no official website for their product or of the forum where users and researchers can communicate their concerns to the manufacturers. The lack of an ingredients list also doesn’t encourage confidence. Not listing all of the ingredients is a big concern as well, as there may be unmentioned ingredients that could pose a threat to users’ health and well-being. In fact, the FDA has issued a recall of all Night Bullet capsules because of it containing traces of two unlisted ingredients, Aminotadalafil, and Sulfohydroxyhomosildenafil. These ingredients are analogs of sildenafil, an active component of Viagra and are potentially dangerous because they can interact with nitrates present in some drugs like nitroglycerin. They can also cause side effects like headache, flushing, dizziness, and insomnia.
You May Also Like: RockHard Reviews
Night Bullet Questions and Answers
Q: How Much Does the Night Bullet Cost?
A: A: It is available at the cost of $15.
Q: Does Night Bullet Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial for Night Bullet currently available.
Q: What are the side effects of Night Bullet?
A: The most common complaints include headache, flushing, dizziness, and insomnia.
There’s too little information on Night Bullet available to be able to present it as a trustworthy product. The absence of the official ingredients list and user testimonials don’t help prove its efficacy either. Lastly, poor customer service and no money back guarantee from retailers make Night Bullet a very risky product to try.
To anyone who is willing to take the risk, remember that this product is not recommended for those who have blood pressure problems, heart conditions or those taking Viagra and medications containing nitrates. Consult your doctor before taking these capsules. Also, make sure to buy your capsules from a trustworthy retailer. Finally, stop taking the medication if you start experiencing any untoward reactions like the difficulty of breathing, palpitations, and stomach upset.
But as our final verdict, we all believe that a $6 pill isn’t worth risking your health over. Many people have been duped by counterfeit male enhancement products and have suffered both physically and financially for it. Don’t become one of them.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.