What is Nitroxin?
Nitroxin is touted as one of the best male enhancement pills on the market today, hanging its reputation on its ability to push nitric oxide levels past the levels as promised by other supplements of this type. Nitric oxide is supposed to play an important role in increasing* penis length and girth, in addition to improving* the potency of erections.
Nitroxin is endorsed by professional adult entertainment actors, who swear by its efficacy.
Ingredients in Nitroxin Male Enhancement Pills
- Horny Goat Weed: Horny goat weed is a well-known aphrodisiac that has been used for centuries. It is also believed to be a natural nitric oxide booster and is often referred to as ‘nature’s Viagra’.
- Wild Yam Extract: Purportedly increases* sexual drive and desire in men and women,
- DHEA: DHEA is a natural precursor in the production of many hormones in the body, including testosterone. Men with low natural levels of testosterone may benefit from its usage
- MACA: A native herb of Peru, MACA is touted to be able to improve* sexual performance in men
- Oyster Shell: The primary benefit derived from oyster shells is their high zinc content. Zinc plays a role in improving* male hormonal levels and libido
- Vitamin E: This is a powerful anti-oxidant, thought to prevent carcinogens (cancer-causing agents) from damaging the DNA
- Muira Pauma: This plant is found in Brazil that is said to increased libido in men, support a healthy erection and male fertility , increase* strength and stamina and aid in depression due to sexual dysfunction
- Oat Straw: Oats help reduce* blood cholesterol levels, decrease* body fat, and provide an excellent source of healthy carbohydrates. Oat straw is most widely promoted as a sexual performance enhancer for men
- Red Ginseng: Ginseng is active in suppressing the production of prolactin, a hormone that can cause impotence. This ginseng variety beats out other because of its high concentration of Ginsenosides, the active compounds in ginseng. A study published in the Journal of Urology reports that 60 percent of men who took 900 mg of Korean red ginseng three times daily for 8 weeks experienced improved* erections
What is The Cost of Nitroxin Pills?
Nitroxin is sold online at $39.95, which is in the mid-price range for this type of product
- Made from natural ingredients
- Is reasonably affordable
- Has endorsements from adult film actors
- No clinical studies or product data cited
- Exaggerated claims for lasting penile enhancement
- There are some negative consumer reviews of the product
- The professionals endorsing the brand are not named
Nitroxin’s claims in terms of its results are somewhat exaggerated and not backed up by any solid proof from clinical studies. There is no evidence to support that the size or girth of the penis will increase* over the long term although, due to the increased blood flow, the actual erection may be slightly larger. The product information implies that Nitric Oxide is an ingredient, when in fact it is a product of the bodily reactions caused by some of the ingredients in the formula. Without a more comprehensive presentation of how Nitroxin actually works in a clinical setting, it cannot be recommended as a viable male enhancement brand.
Below you will find the most effective male enhancement products being sold today. The ranking is based on crucial factors including active ingredients, benefits offered, affordability and how fast the effects are. Of course, we carefully researched the science behind each product making sure that it is clinically proven to be effective and safe. Ultimately, we were able to determine the overall value of each male enhancement product allowing us to rank them.