What is Max Vitality?
Max Vitality is a male enhancement product that is said to address certain areas of male sexual performance that are usually compromised or even diminished entirely with age.
The product itself is said to help the body develop more free testosterone which could lead to effects like higher libido.
Table of Contents [Show]
Another effect that this product may have on the user is an increased ability to perform in the bedroom and with physical exercise in general. It is stated on the official Max Vitality website that this product was not produced with any GMOs and that it is gluten free as well.
Max Vitality comes in capsule format and it is to be taken orally and on a regular basis in order for the user to see any potential results from using it.
Who is the Manufacturer of Max Vitality?
The name of the company that makes Max Vitality is called Codeco Nutrition and apparently, they have been in business for over 20 years.
They are a company that focuses on helping people live better through natural supplements which they believe can do a lot for a person’s health.
In the case of Max Vitality they claim that it will have health benefits such as increased testosterone production which may make working out and exercising easier for men.
How Does Max Vitality Work?
There are certain elements at play in the Max Vitality formula that may work by promoting healthier blood flow in the body. Having better blood flow alone may work for things like increased energy and sexual performance.
Max Vitality may also work to boost testosterone production as well which can work to improve the cognitive function of the user and also drive their sexual interest. SO Max Vitality works as a libido and testosterone booster.
Max Vitality Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Codeco Nutrition is very forthright when it comes to exactly what is in Max Vitality. It is a fairly simple formula of ingredients that are pretty common in male enhancement supplement. It should also be noted that Max Vitality is dairy and soy free.
- Saw Palmetto – This is a botanical extract that is said to be able to help with healthy prostate function.
- L-Arginine – L-arginine is an amino acid that converts to nitric oxide in the blood which in turn, promotes healthier blood circulation.
- Panax Ginseng – There are 500mg of this ingredient in Max Vitality, which is far more than any other. Ginseng can help improve focus and elevate mood.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Ginkgo is also an herb that is said to help alleviate anxiety which can diminish sexual desire.
- Hawthorn – Hawthorn is a flowering shrub and it has been used in the past to treat anxiety.
- Maca Root – Maca grows in the Andes Mountains and it may be helpful for men with low libido and fertility issues.
What are the Advantages of Max Vitality?
- There are no soy products or byproducts which is good for people with soy allergies
- This product may be helpful for stimulating sexual desire in the men who use it
- There are components in the Max Vitality formula that may help with anxiety management
- It is possible that this product will be beneficial for men who are suffering from certain symptoms of erectile dysfunction
What are the Disadvantages of Max Vitality?
- There is little to no evidence that hawthorn can treat health conditions like sexual dysfunction in men
- Saw palmetto may be no more useful than placebo for helping to support prostate function
- Taking blood thinners with this product may be dangerous
- People who are on antidepressants may also have negative interactions with Max Vitality
Max Vitality Questions and Answers
Q: How Should you take Max Vitality?
A: The recommended dosage instructions for Max Vitality as laid out on the official Codeco Nutrition website indicate that the user should take 1 capsule two times a day.
Q: How Much Does Max Vitality Cost?
A: Max Vitality seems to only be available on third-party sites and not on the official Codeco Nutrition website. Some third party retailers have it on sale for $37 though
Q: What is Max Vitality’s Return Policy?
A: Since the product in question can only be bought through third party sites you will be subject to the return policy of whichever retailer you buy it from.
Q: Does Max Vitality Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial of Max Vitality currently being offered. You can try contacting the company directly and making a formal request for one.
Max Vitality Review – Final Verdict
Max Vitality is a product that aims to solve the problems that many men face as they get older. It is a male enhancement product that may provide a boost of energy to the user as well as a boost in libido. Max Vitality may also work to increase blood flow to the extremities of the user.
Ingredients such as saw palmetto, however have been observed to be no more effective than placebo. There may also be some complications while using Max Vitality if you are taking any blood thinners.
There is also little to no evidence that shows that hawthorn, an active ingredient in Max Vitality, can help with men’s health issues.
When shopping for a male enhancement supplement, take a look at brands that work in similar ways to Max Vitality . You may find that a product such as Vital X9 offers the same, or in some cases, better benefits with scientifically studied formulas.
Max Vitality can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Are you among the millions of men suffereing from low testosterone? We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplement and testosterone booster in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*We do not make any guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.