Seven Seas JointCare MAX Review
This supplement contains nutrients and omega-rich fatty acids that support optimum joint, cartilage, bone, and cardiovascular health.
What Is JointCare Max and How Does it Work?
JointCare MAX comes in a duo pack containing fish oil capsules and glucosamine tablets. It is a unique joint supplement because it also contains fish oil which we all known is rich in omega fatty acids that support not only the joints but also cardiovascular health. It contains a high dose of glucosamine that has been researched to reduce inflammation, pain, and stiffness associated with arthritis. It also has essential nutrients, vitamins, and essential elements that promote repair of damaged joint and cartilage tissues. JointCare MAX basically works through the following mechanisms:
- It reduces the degradation of joint and tissue cartilages.
- It helps in the repair of damaged joints and cartilages.
- It enhances the formation of synovial fluid to promote the joints from frictional damage.
- It helps strengthen the bones.
- It reduces joint inflammation and swelling.
- It promotes joint flexibility.
JointCare MAX is manufactured by Seven Seas, a Merck KGaA company. Merck KGaA is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Darmstadt, Germany.
Ingredients in JointCare Max
- Vitamin D – It is an essential vitamin needed for the regulation of calcium, a mineral needed for strong bones. This vitamin also supports bone structure and cardiac health.
- Vitamin C – It is needed for the synthesis of collagen, a building block for joint, cartilage, and bone health.
- Fish Oil – It contains essential omega-3 fatty acids that support, cardiovascular, joint, and brain health.
- Omega-3 nutrients: EPA and DHA – These two omega-3 fatty acids synergistically support optimum health. EPA reduces inflammation and swelling of the joints. It is also helpful in decreasing cholesterol levels in the body. DHA, on the other hand, is needed for the formation of healthy tissues in the brain and eyes. It also reduces blood viscosity which has a positive effect on cardiovascular health.
- Fish Collagen – Collagen is an important building block for the formation of connective tissues in the body like the joints, cartilages, and bones.
- Glucosamine Sulphate – It is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is essential for the formation of healthy joint and cartilage tissues. It also enhances the production of synovial fluid that prevents frictional damage of the joint surface. JointCare MAX contains a high dosage of glucosamine to optimally promote joint repair and health.
Claims of JointCare MAX
- It promotes repair of damaged joints and cartilages.
- It promotes bone maintenance.
- It supports cardiovascular and brain health.
- It reduces joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
- It enhances joint flexibility.
Advantages of Using JointCare MAX
- It does not only support joint health but also helps in maintaining cardiovascular status.
- It contains omega-3 fatty acids which provide vast number of health benefits.
- It has a higher dosage of glucosamine as compared to other supplements.
Disadvantages of using JointCare MAX
- It is not safe for people with shellfish or fish allergy since it is sourced from crustaceans and fish.
- It is not appropriate for vegan people.
- Follow the recommended dosage as indicated on the product’s label or as instructed by your healthcare provider.
- Take this supplement with a cold drink.
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to fish or shellfish.
- Avoid taking this supplement if you are pregnant or giving breastfeeds to your child.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless approved by your health care provider.
- Avoid taking along with other supplements, vitamins, or medications unless approved by your health care provider.
Cost of JointCare Max
A duo pack of JointCare MAX containing 30 capsules of fish oil and 30 tablets of glucosamine costs $26.
Is There Any Risk-Free Trial Available?
There is no risk-free trial available for this product.
I have severe back pain due to disc degeneration, can this help me in some way?
Seven Seas JointCare Max offers maximum protection for your joints. Each tablets contains max potency 1500mg glucosamine, omega 3, vitamin D, vitamin C and collagen to help maintain joint suppleness and provide strength, resilience and support to your cartilage, tendons and bones.
You need to take 1 capsule and 1 tablet in a day. It is recommended to take the supplements with a cold drink.
Can I Take Other Vitamins And Supplements With Jointcare Max?
Consult your healthcare provider prior to taking other supplements along with JointCare MAX.
Can Jointcare Max Be Used By People Who Suffer From Gout?
JointCare MAX may provide some relief from joint pain and inflammation for people suffering from gout. However, it will not provide a permanent solution for this medical problem because JointCare MAX does not have the capacity to reduce the elevated uric acid levels in the body, which causes gout.
JointCare MAX is an excellent product not only for the joints but also for optimum health and well-being. Not only does it provide relief from aching and swelling joints, it also improves cardiovascular health since it is packed with omega-3 fatty acids. This supplement will be truly worth your every penny because of the vast number of benefits it can efficiently provide.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.