Flexitor is a supplement that combines key building blocks for joint repair with fish oil to support optimum joint and cartilage health.
Flexitor is a potent supplement that contains key building block for joint repairs like glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM. It also has fatty acids to help reduce inflammation and promote joint health. Bromelain is also incorporated into the mix due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This blend of ingredients works synergistically to reduce joint pain, facilitate cartilage repair, and decrease inflammation. This formula has been developed by Dr. Mark Bromson, an Orthopaedic surgeon, to target any kind of joint pain.
A bottle of Flexitor containing 120 capsules cost $40.
This supplement is manufactured by VitalMax Vitamins, a company based in Connecticut. VitalMax produces a wide range of products to improve health and well-being.
Ingredients in Flexitor
It contains the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine – It is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is present around connective tissues especially around the joints. It is needed for the repair of damaged joint tissues.
- Chondroitin – It is also a naturally occurring substance in the body that is essential in promoting cartilage health. The combination of glucosamine and chondroitin provides relief for people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – It provides the body with organic sulphur, an element that is essential for cartilage and bone health.
- Boswellia – It has anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce joint swelling and stiffness.
- Fish Oil – It contains omega-3 fatty acids like EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which are known to support joint health. EPA also reduces the inflammatory response of the body.
- Bromelain – This is obtained from pineapple extracts. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and is also a good source of potent antioxidants.
- Borage Oil – It contains a fatty acid called gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties.
What Product Claims?
- It supports joints and muscle health naturally.
- It reduces joint pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- It reduces joint stiffness.
- It promotes joint flexibility and mobility.
- It enhances joint function.
How Does It Work?
As people age, the amount of glucosamine and chondroitin in the joints continuously decrease. It leads to pain, swelling, and stiffness. Flexitor replenishes the body’s supply of these nutrients to initiate the rebuilding of damaged joint and cartilage tissues. It also effectively reduces swelling through the anti-inflammatory effects of its other components like fish oil, Bromelain, Boswellia, and Borage oil.
- It contains omega-3 fatty acids that support joint, brain, cardiac, and skeletal health.
- It offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee. Thus, if after 60 days and you are not satisfied with the product, you can return the unopened for a full refund.
- It uses natural ingredients to support joint and cartilage health.
- It contains key building blocks that are essential for joint health.
- The product is quite expensive when compared to other joint supplements.
- It contains fish oil thus this product may not be safe for people with an allergy to fish.
- Its glucosamine is derived from crustaceans thus making this supplement unsafe for people with shellfish allergy.
- The recommended dosage is 4 capsules in a day, which can be difficult for some people.
You need to take 4 capsules once daily. It is advised to take the supplements with food to facilitate absorption. Take Flexitor regularly to experience its fullest potential.
How long will it take to show results?
According to the manufacturer, improvement in joint comfort and flexibility will be experienced within a couple of weeks of regularly taking Flexitor.
Does it interact with other medications?
If you are taking any medications, consult your healthcare provider prior to using this supplement because some of its components may produce drug interactions.
Warnings and Possible Side Effects of Flexitor
- Do not take this supplement of you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
- Do not give this supplement to pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Do not give this supplement to children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless approved by your healthcare provider.
- If you have been diagnosed with a medical condition or having treatments, consult your healthcare provider prior to taking Flexitor.
- This supplement may cause side effects like nausea, vomiting, and gastric upset.
Here are some reviews from consumers who have tried Flexitor:
- “I started taking Flexitor about 8 years ago when arthritis started to affect my fingers. I have to say that I wouldn’t be without it since starting. Absolutely no pain ever.” – Dee B.
- “I also use Flexitor for more omega 3’s and essential fatty acids. It’s great for decreasing joint pain and stiffness.” – Jimmy
Flexitor is not just your ordinary supplement because it combines the key building blocks for joint health with the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids and other essential ingredients in order to support optimum joint health. It effectively reduces pain, stiffness, and inflammation which lead to improved joint flexibility.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain and damage, preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to an untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and also promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.