What is Flexicose?
Flexicose is a natural formula for the relief of joint pain, and for the protection of the joints and cartilage. It’s a powerful solution for the relief of arthritis symptoms.
This is a supplement which is in the form of a liquid. Using a liquid solution rather than a pill makes it much easier for seniors in particular to ingest it.
Liquid solutions also go directly into the bloodstream, unlike pills which go through the intestines to the stomach first. Flexicose’s main active ingredients are liquid glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM.
Who is the Manufacturer of Flexicose?
The manufacturer of Flexicose is DTC Health, which is a company that was founded in 2003 in Nipomo, California. It is currently located in Spanish Fort, Alabama.
It was established by a married couple who are dedicated to developing health products for both people and pets.
They sell two main products which are liquid dietary supplements, and one of them is Flexicose.
Flexicose was developed for the purpose of treating joint pain associated with arthritis. This company sells their products in 100 countries around the world.
How Does Flexicose Work?
The main active ingredients are glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM complex mixed together. Glucosamine and chondroitin have anti-inflammatory properties which help with the pain and inflammation symptoms of arthritis.
Along with other anti-inflammatories like niacin, they can bring down the inflammation very quickly and reduce arthritis pain. Manganese is another helpful ingredient for reducing joint pain. They also have the ability to initiate the cellular process involved in rebuilding damaged cartilage.
Flexicose Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The primary ingredient in Flexicose is a mixture of glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM complex. These substances are known as chondroprotectives. They can rebuild damaged cartilage tissue, and that also act as anti-inflammatories. Research has found that a mixture of glucosamine and chondroitin is an effective treatment for arthritis symptoms.
The ingredients in this product are:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Glucosamine: A hard tissue inside the cartilage that protects the joints. This substance has anti-inflammatory properties and is able to reduce the inflammation associated with arthritis. It can also rebuild damaged tissue.
- Chondroitin: This is a chemical that resides in the cartilage of joints. It is able to rebuild damaged cartilage and reduce the inflammation that accompanies arthritis.
- Niacin: This vitamin (B3) is responsible for the health of the skin, nerves, and digestive system. It also participates in the breakdown of sugar and fat into energy. There are some preliminary studies that indicate that niacin can reduce the inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is an anti-oxidant that is very healthy for the immune system. It protects the body from harmful free radicals that try to cause damage. There’s not a lot of research showing that it’s an effective arthritis treatment.
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is also an anti-oxidant that is good for the immune system, and it promotes bone growth. Studies have shown a link between Vitamin A and the reduction of inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Manganese: This substance is a mineral element and an anti-oxidant which is a nutrient required by our bodies. It also has the potential to be toxic. Studies have found that manganese, in combination with glucosamine and chondroitin, is an effective treatment for joint pain.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Derived from a type of evergreen tree that grows in tropical climates. The gel has soothing and healing properties for the skin.
What are the Advantages of Flexicose?
- Flexicose may alleviate uncomfortable joint pain.
- The product is liquid, which absorbs much faster than a pill.
- It might ease stiffness in your joints.
- The product is packed with healthy vitamins like C, A, and E.
What are the Disadvantages of Flexicose?
- The occasional customer has mentioned getting a stomach ache after ingesting Flexicose.
- Only US residents get shipping free. The huge customer base overseas has to pay.
- Flexicose does include a small amount of sugars and carbohydrates.
- One of the ingredients, manganese, can be toxic.
Read Next – Synovia Review
How Should You Take Flexicose?
The manufacturer recommends that you take half a teaspoon (7.5 ml) of this supplement once every day for relief of joint pain and the other symptoms associated with arthritis. Each bottle of the product contains 32 servings; about a one-month supply.
How Much Does Flexicose Cost?
On the official manufacturer’s website, the pricing is based on how many 8-ounce bottles you purchase at once. If you buy one bottle, the price is $28.65. If you purchase two bottles, you pay $27.65 per bottle. With 3-5 bottles, you pay $25.65 per bottle. If you buy 6-8 bottles, you pay $24.65. If you buy 9-11 bottles, the cost per bottle is $23.65. If you purchase 12- 144 bottles, the price per bottle is $22.65. The shipping is free for U.S residents only.
Flexicose is widely distributed in 100 countries, so you can also purchase it elsewhere on and offline. The prices of other online retailers are similar to the price on the website for one individual bottle.
What is Flexicose’s Return Policy?
The product has a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, you may request a refund within the first 90 days following your purchase.
Does Flexicose Offer a Free Trial?
They don’t have a free trial, but they do have some promotional offers on that allow you to save some money. New customers get a $6 discount on their first order, and on the second order they get an extra bottle of the product for free. Anyone ordering Flexicose can get a $6 discount if they place an order for two bottles of the product.
Flexicose Review – Final Verdict
Flexicose is a liquid supplement for treating joint pain and inflammation. The liquid nature of the product means that it is capable of 95% absorption, which is a huge benefit of the product. One negative point is that the occasional customer has gotten stomach aches from these supplements. On the positive side, this product really reduces inflammation and relieves joint pain. It also significantly alleviates stiffness.
On the downside, there are a couple ingredients in the supplements that could be potentially harmful if not prepared properly – yucca root and manganese. On the positive side, the ingredients include vitamins like A, E, and C which are very healthy for your system. There is some sugar in the product, but it’s not a significant amount.
There is a lengthy list of ingredients in this joint pain relief products, and you should familiarize yourself with all of them before you begin taking it. You should always learn as much as you can about a supplement you are considering taking. In addition, check with your doctor before beginning this or any new regimen. You want to make sure that it’s suitable for you and doesn’t interact with any of your medications.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: