FlexGen is topical pain relief* cream that is to be taken in concert with a softgel pill for the relief* of joint pain. It is manufactured by New Vitality and can be used by people of any age and activity level. The product claims* to bring fast-acting relief* and to restore mobility and flexibility. There are numerous positive reviews from customers including a doctor and a clinician.
FlexGen provider, New Vitality, has a 30-day money back guarantee*. The manufacturer’s phone number, email and mailing address are available for customers with questions or concerns. There are a lot of testimonials* and success stories from satisfied customers on the website.
How Does FlexGen Work?
FlexGen is combination pill and cream that is to be used daily.The product claims* it will work in less* than 30 minutes after application. It can be used for athletic injuries and pain in the shoulders, back, knees, wrists, neck or anywhere else.
FlexGen is a naturally-based cream that contains an ingredient approved by the FDA. The website cites one clinical trial and boasts 100% success from individuals who used the cream as opposed to the placebo. There are also numerous customer testimonials* on the website.
FlexGen promises* to help individuals suffering from pain and loss of mobility. The ingredients are listed on the website. The cream is reportedly odorless and non-greasy and offers immediately relief* in less* than 30 minutes.
- There are numerous customer testimonials*.
- Website includes contact information, via phone, mail and email.
- FlexGen contains an FDA approved ingredient.
- Ingredients are shown on the website.
- Website has a 30-day money back guarantee*.
- Promises* fast relief* and healing* in under 30 minutes.
- The website is 100% secure.
- A clinical trial boasts 100% success.
- There are special offers for purchasing both the pill and the cream.
- There is a link to the clinical trial, but it does not work on the website.
- Must use the cream together with a pill.
- The statements on the website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
FlexGen claims* it can relieve pain and restore mobility quickly. The cream is supposed to be used with a softgel pill. There are special prices if a customer is purchasing the poll and the cream. There are many positive customer testimonials* and a clinical trial that cites a 100% improvement of all participants.
FlexGen is available without a prescription and is endorsed by a doctor. The website is 100% secure and offers a 30-day money back guarantee* if the customer is not satisfied. Customer testimonials* include a doctor and an Olympic athlete.
Below we have ranked the best joint supplements to make it easy for you to find effective and safe products. The ranking is based on crucial factors like potential to alleviate joint pain, potential to promote joint cartilage and tissue regeneration, potential to prevent recurring damage, potential to improve overall joint health, and quality of ingredients. In the end, we were able to come up with the bottom-line value of each product.