Joint pain is an incredibly widespread problem among adults, and it can have a profound effect on day-to-day life. The problem gets worse with age. Joint pain can be caused by ailments like osteoporosis, gout, bursitis and arthritis, and it can occur anywhere in the body.
Finding an effective solution to manage this debilitating pain is essential in order to carry out daily tasks. FlexAid is a solution which claims to have a profoundly positive effect on joint pain.
What is FlexAid?
FlexAid is a product for joint pain which is completely natural. These supplements are designed to increase joint flexibility, as well as reduce pain. They contain glucosamine, which is also known to help other conditions like glaucoma and obesity. FlexAid is available at many online retail stores at the cost of US $24.99.
Who is the Manufacturer of FlexAid?
FlexAid is manufactured by Naturade, an organization that has been committed to selling all-natural products for healthy living since 1926. The company is based in Los Angeles. They focus on trying to restore the natural balance of the body and its systems.
How Does FlexAid Work?
FlexAid contains all-natural ingredients, such as glucosamine and vitamin D3, which are known to both decrease pain and increase movement of the joints. Customers take 6 caplets a day for the first week, so the medication can build up in their system. Thereafter they can take 3 caplets a day.
FlexAid Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The primary ingredients of the product are:
- Glucosamine: This substance is also produced naturally by the body and is found in the liquid surrounding the joints. It is known to help decrease joint and tendon pain.
- Vitamin D3: This vitamin is found in some types of fish, and it can also be derived from sunlight. It is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. It also helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- Heartwood Extract: Derived from the Acacia species of tree. Studies have shown that this substance has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cutch Tree: Cutuchu is an herb from the Cutch Tree, and it is used for many medical purposes including decreasing inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This substance already exists inside the body in both the eyes and the joints. It is used to treat various joint disorders. It works by providing the joint area with additional liquid.
What are the Advantages of FlexAid?
- Natural ingredients
- Glucosamine, which is used for joint conditions
- May reduce stiffness and increase mobility
- Vitamin D3 added for joint and muscle health
What are the Disadvantages of FlexAid?
- Must be taken consistently at the correct dose to be effective
- Six capsules daily for a week and then three capsules a day
- Contains shellfish, which may cause allergies for some customers
- Dicalcium Phosphate may cause constipation and/or stomach pains
How Should You Take FlexAid?
Users take 3 capsules twice a day with food and a glass of water for the first week. After the first week, users take three capsules once a day with food and water.
How Much is FlexAid?
Most retailers sell FlexAid at the cost of US$24.99, and it is also available on the official site for the same price.
What Kind of Reviews are Out There for FlexAid?
There aren’t a large number of reviews online for FlexAid. Of the ones that exist, some customers mentioned minor side effects, but many users benefitted from FlexAid. The product was helpful in reducing their joint pain. However, keep in mind that the product may take over a week to build up to its full potential.
FlexAid Review – Final Verdict
On the whole, response to this product has been fairly positive. It seems to work to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with joint pain for many customers. On the downside, the regimen involves taking six capsules each day for the first week and three capsules each day after that. Potential side effects include stomach pain and constipation. In addition, the consumer should research the product in greater depth before moving forward with treatment.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.