Anatabloc, which comes in tablet form, is a brand name for a substance called “Anatabine”. Anatabine is found in tobacco plants and when you take a tablet of Anatabloc, it enters your body and binds with a protein in your body cells that causes inflammation. The cell then thus adopts a natural anti-inflammatory nature. Research shows that this is very in the war against chronic pain.
How Does It Rate?
- Star Scientific Inc. manufactures the Anatabloc supplement through its Rock Creek Pharmaceuticals subsidiary.
- The supplement may be available in Westwood Pharmacy and Westbury Pharmacy.
- Anatabloc™ contains the dietary ingredient anatabine citrate.
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin A
- Anatabloc contains multi-vitamins that will promote your overall body health
- Anatabloc contains Anatabine which is known to stop chronic illness
- Not available on stores like amazon and Walmart.
What is Anatabloc and What Does it do?
Anatabloc is an anti-inflammatory supplement sold by GNC that claims to offer joint support and reduce chronic inflammation. When Anatabloc enters our body cells it deactivates a protein known as NFkB. When NFkB is deactivated, it doesn’t enter the nucleus of the cell and thus, can’t cause excessive cellular inflammation thus reducing chronic cellular inflammation.
Since Anatabloc reduces cellular inflammation, we can deduce that it may aid in conditions such as arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, and heart disease, which are thought to be caused by chronic inflammation.
What Ingredients are in Anatabloc?
– The crucial role that vitamin D plays in regulating innate immune responses to different pathogens has been confirmed by a number of clinical studies.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– Vitamin A functions as an anti-inflammatory. Numerous inflammatory illnesses, including broncho-pulmonary dysplasia, various types of precancerous and malignant states, and skin problems including acne vulgaris, have been reported to benefit from vitamin A supplementation.
– A number of plants in the Solanaceae family, including the tobacco plant as well as eggplant, green peppers, and green tomatoes, contain the alkaloid anatabine.
- Check and ensure the seal is not broken or tampered with before purchasing Anatabloc
- Take as directed by your doctor or pharmacist
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Don’t take if you are breastfeeding or pregnant unless your doctor advises you otherwise
- Don’t take Anatabloc if you develop side effects
- Don’t use Anatabloc as a replacement for your doctor’s recommended medicine. Anatabloc doesn’t treat or cure any illness
Q: What Should I Expect from Anatabloc?
From the customers’ reviews available online, there is nothing much to look forward to. A good number of people are yet to achieve the touted results.
Q: What Conditions Does it Treat?
A: The manufacturer, Star Scientific, has not explicitly made claims that Anatabloc can treat or cure diseases, but has released at least fifteen news releases since 2010 claiming and detailing several scientific studies they support indicating that the active ingredient of Anatabloc, Anatabine, can mitigate the symptoms of conditions like; multiple sclerosis, thyroids, Alzheimer’s disease, and traumatic brain injuries.
Q: Can I Take it with Other Medications?
A: Yes. Anatabloc is a dietary supplement that is not known to react with other medications. Unless your doctor advises otherwise, Anatabloc is safe to use with other medications.
Q: Precautionary Warnings and Possible Side Effects
A: Anatabloc is still a new product and nothing much is known about it. There are no reported side effects of using Anatabloc.
Q: What Research Has Been Done on Anatabloc?
A: Star Scientific Inc. has not published any research findings on Anatabloc but it has released several research findings on anatabine. Anatabine has been subjected to several trials and is believed to have anti-inflammatory characteristics.
Anatabine has shown anti-inflammatory properties in test tubes and studies on lab animals but the lack of clinical trials on humans makes its long-term effects on patients unclear. Like many other dietary supplements, no independent research has been done on Anatabloc and neither is it regulated directly by the FDA.
Q: How Should I take Anatabloc?
A: Anatabloc comes in tablets smaller than aspirin which come both in unflavored and mint-flavored varieties. The tablets are not swallowed but you should let them dissolve into your mouth. The recommended dosage is two tablets at a time for a maximum of six times a day (i.e. A maximum of 12 tablets a day) depending on your weight (220 pounds and above will take two tablets at a time from three to six times a day.
A person weighing 121-170 pounds should take a maximum of eight tablets a day). Since Anatabloc comes in a $100 bottle containing 300 tablets, it can last you about a month or so.
Read Next – Baxyl
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The customer is always right! The greatest undoing of Anatabloc is the customer reviews hanging around the internet. Anatabloc is relatively a new product in the market and nothing much is known about it. We are yet to get clinical study results and it being a dietary supplement, it will take some time before FDA approves it. I would not recommend it to someone who is suffering from chronic pain!
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: