What is AminoSculpt?
AminoSculpt is a product that purports to address a number of different health issues and to hold benefits for the user that cover a broad array of issues.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is a rather unusual product for those users who are not used to taking collagen for a wide variety of health issues but that is precisely what this product hinges on: the use of pure collagen to alleviate a number of health issues and to improve the state of the body overall.
So, the user should be aware first and foremost that AminoSculpt is a health supplement that comes in liquid form. You drink AminoSculpt to reap its purported benefits as opposed to taking a pill.
Within the liquid that makes up AminoSculpt is something called type-1 collagen, a pure, medical-grade collagen which is supposed to be superior to other types of collagen that contain filler ingredients like soy.
Who is the Manufacturer of AminoSculpt?
AminoSculpt is produced by a company known as Health Direct which was founded in 1996 by a man named Jim Caras. Jim Caras modeled the products that Health Direct makes on a system that helped him lose 25 pounds.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Most of the products that are produced by his company are in fact geared toward weight loss. AminoSculpt in particular does claim to have weight loss benefits but it is also said to be beneficial for joints, hair, skin and nails as well.
How Does AminoSculpt Work?
The functions that AminoSculpt are said to have come from the use of pure, medical-grade collagen. Collagen is naturally found in most connective tissues in the body and therefore supplemental amounts of collagen may serve to relieve pain caused by arthritis and promote healthier joints.
We are also told that AminoSculpt can help the user grow fuller hair and thick nails since, once again, collagen is found in many tissues of the body and is needed to maintain the health of these tissues. Lastly, we are told that AminoSculpt can actually promote better sleep.
AminoSculpt Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The main ingredient in the AminoSculpt formula is medical-grade collagen protein. Other ingredients that are in this product are to impart a certain flavor on the liquid itself or to keep it fresh. Here is a list of important ingredients:
- CollaPure – This is a patented form of collagen peptides that has been sourced from grass-fed bovine. It is the collagen element that is the main driver of this product.
- Natural Cherry Flavor – This ingredient is used to give AminoSculpt a palatable taste.
- Stevia Leaf – Stevia leaf is commonly used as a natural sweetener because it is much sweeter than sugar yet very low in calories.
- Lysine – Lysine is an essential amino acid as it is needed for the natural growth and repair of human tissue.
- Valine – This is also an amino acid that is often taken in a supplemental form by athletes because of its ability to recover and repair muscle.
- Histidine – Another amino acid that is a basic component of protein.
- Glycine – This is the main amino acid needed to produce collagen. It is beneficial for heart health, can repair liver damage and may improve sleep quality.
What are the Advantages of AminoSculpt?
- This product provides a good amount of protein at 16 grams per ounce.
- AminoSculpt may help the user lose weight and build lean muscle.
- It may be possible for the user to improve the health and condition of skin and hair by using AminoSculpt.
- Supports healthy joints and cartilage.
What are the Disadvantages of AminoSculpt?
- You may have to wait up to 90 days before reaping the maximum benefits of this product.
- The user may not like the flavor of AminoSculpt.
- The shelf life of this product is rather short and it should be used within 3 months of opening.
- In order for the user to experience the best that this product has to offer he or she may have to drink up to eight ounces of water a day.
How Should You Take AminoSculpt?
This product is meant to be taken first and foremost as a dietary supplement only. You should take two 30ml tablespoons every night before you go to bed.
How Much Does AminoSculpt Cost?
You can buy AminoSculpt from the official Health Direct website in two flavors: tart cherry and smooth mango. Each bottle contains 30 fluid ounces of the product and costs $62.65.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What is AminoSculpt’s Return Policy?
You may receive a refund for AminoSculpt if you call within 35 days of the day that your order was shipped. If you have not opened your AminoSculpt you can return it after 35 days but will have to pay a $10.00 restocking fee.
Does AminoSculpt Offer A Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial being offered for this product. Please check back with us as we will update this review if a free trial becomes available.
AminoSculpt Review – Final Verdict
AminoSculpt is an interesting drinkable supplement that comes in two flavors and is said to benefit the user in the following ways: by helping to improve their quality of sleep, helping them lose weight, improving their skin and nails, and offering healthy joint support.
Still, there are some things that give us pause about this product, such as the fact that it has a short shelf life of 3 months, the amount of water the user is expected to drink, and that the user may have to wait 90 days to see optimal results. The best thing to do, for anyone considering this product, is to delve into it more and see if it may meet your specific needs.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: