In This Article
What is Immune Defence?
Immune Defence are lozenges made of organic ingredients, and they’re built to strengthen the immune system. This product provides vitamins, minerals and nutrients to your system. Not only does to lessen your chances of getting a flu or cold, and it can reduce the length and symptoms of you do get sick.
Who is the manufacturer of Immune Defence?
The manufacturer of Immune Defense is a company called Swiss Research Labs Limited. This is a brand new organization which has existed since November 2019 in the United Kingdom. At the moment, Immune Defence is their primary product.
How does Immune Defence work?
The product is incredibly rich in antioxidants, as well as vitamins and minerals. These can boost the immune system. An article in the Journal of Clinical Pathology outlines the important role of antioxidants in health and disease. They kill harmful free radicals and lessen oxidative stress.
Immune Defence Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are several main substances that are included in this supplement. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Rose Hip Powder – This is a wild plant which has numerous medicinal properties allowing it to treat disease and illness.
- Zinc Gluconate – This is a water soluble salt called gluconate. It’s rich in free zinc ions. A study in JRSM Open showed the effectiveness of zinc lozenges in treating the common cold. The results showed that colds decreased by about 33%.
- Acerola Powder – This is a superfruit which is also called the Barbados cherry or West Indian cherry. It’s an incredibly rich source of Vitamin C, making it very strengthening to the immune system.
What are the advantages of Immune Defence?
- This product can support and strengthen the immune system.
- It also provides your body with some critical nutrients and minerals.
- The supplement may give antiviral defense during the cold and flu season.
- It can reduce the length of a cold as well as the severity of the symptoms.
What are the disadvantages of Immune Defence?
- This is a fairly expensive product.
- It will not protect you from the coronavirus.
- If you exceed the dosage it could lead to abdominal pain, nausea, lethargy, anaemia and copper deficiency.
Q: How should you take Immune Defence?
A: The recommended dosage is to suck on one lozenge every 2 hours, as needed.
WARNING: Do not take more than the maximum dosage of 4 lozenges per day under any circumstances.
Q: How much does Immune Defence cost?
A: You can buy this product on the Official Website. The prices are as follows, and the shipping is free:
- 1 month supply – $44.95
- 3 month supply – $114.85
- 5 month supply – $174.75
Q: What is Immune Defence’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 100-day return policy, which applies to purchases over a one-month supply. If you’re dissatisfied with the product you can return any unopened, unused items to the company for a full refund. This excludes shipping charges.
Q: Does Immune Defence offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer is not offering a free trial for this product, and they do not give out samples of the lozenges. You can buy the product on the Manufacturer’s Official Website.
Immune Defence Review – Conclusion
Immune Defence is an organic lozenge designed to enhance the immune system and functioning. It can also support antiviral defense from some of the cold and flu that is going around.
It does not prevent or treat the coronavirus, but it keeps your immune system strong so you’re less likely to pick up any illness. Customers have been very happy with this product.
These are organic ingredients but it’s still important that you meet with your physician before you begin using this product to ensure that it’s medically suitable for you.
There are no specific side effects linked to this product, but if you do experience unpleasant symptoms you should discontinue use immediately.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website