In This Article
What is Immune Support?
Immune Support is a supplement made from completely natural ingredients. Its purpose is to give your immune system the strength it needs to keep you healthy.
In order to support a robust system, this product includes vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These healing substances should protect you from contracting some of the viruses you may otherwise be vulnerable to.
Who is the manufacturer of Immune Support?
An organization called Vita Balance Inc manufactures this product. They are located in Richmond, Virginia. They have been around since June of 2016.
This is a high-level brand which has a line of 35 herbal supplements. They can treat a number of health conditions, including obesity, colon problems, and blood pressure support.
How does Immune Support work?
The primary mode of transmission occurs via the delivery of antioxidants and vitamins. This is helpful in case there are any existing deficiencies in some of the vitamins. The antioxidants serve to kill any harmful free radicals floating around in your system and to reduce oxidative stress.
Immune Support Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of ingredients in Immune Support. Some of these main ingredients are:
- Green Tea – The primary benefit of green tea is that it contains such a high level of antioxidants, which greatly boost immune functioning. A research study published in Vet World demonstrated that green tea powerfully boosts immune functioning.
- Beta Glucans – These are polysaccharides which occur naturally inside bacteria. There’s evidence that they can strengthen immunity. A research study published in the Miami Research Associates and USC School of Pharmacy confirmed this point.
- Graviola Leaf – These leaves come from a type of evergreen tree. According to an article in Evidence-Based Complimentary and Alternative Medicine, this substance can make the immune system much stronger.
What are the advantages of Immune Support?
- This supplement can strengthen your natural immunity.
- The product is high in organic, herbal ingredients.
- This product is high in antioxidants, and also includes several vitamins and minerals.
- It may stop you from contracting a number of viruses.
What are the disadvantages of Immune Support?
- If you take the product in the evening, you may have some trouble sleeping.
- It includes bovine as one of the ingredients, may not be suitable for some users.
- There may be side effects like headache, shortness of breath, and nausea.
Q: How should you take Immune Support?
The manufacturer suggests that you consume 2 of these capsules every day and take them with food. Remember not to take more than this dosage, or it could cause your body harm.
Q: How much does Immune Support cost?
A: You can buy Immune Support on the manufacturer’s official website. These are the prices:
- 1 bottle – $33.02
- 2 bottles – $59.50
- 4 bottles + 1 free – $118.98
Q: What is Immune Support’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day refund policy, but this only includes broken or damaged products. If you would like a refund, return the product and contact the company within 30 days of the date you bought the item.
If you are simply dissatisfied with the product, you have a 7-day window in which to return the unopened product for a full refund.
Q: Does it offer a free trial?
A: There is no free trial that is associated with this product. If you’re interested in trying this product, you can buy it on the manufacturer’s official website.
Q: Is this Product FDA Approved?
A: Immune Support is Manufactured in an FDA registered facility. According to the Mayoclinic report, herbal supplements are regulated by the FDA, but not as drugs or as foods. They fall under a category called dietary supplements. The rules for dietary supplements are as follows: Manufacturers don’t have to seek FDA approval before selling dietary supplements.
Immune Support Review – Conclusion
According to the testimonials which are posted on the manufacturer’s official website, this product is extremely effective. Customers cited that it gave them energy and that they got sick last often after they started using Immune Support.
Fortunately, there are few reviews of this product elsewhere online that would back up these reports. Some users do have mild side effects in conjunction with taking this supplement, such as shortness of breath and nausea.
Naturally, if you do experience any serious symptoms, you should cease using the supplement. It’s always important to remember that you have to get a doctor’s approval before starting a new supplement.
Where To Find It?
Use Coupon CONSUMER5 & Get 5% OFF at Official Website