In This Review
What is Immune Support?
Immune Support is a supplement made from completely natural ingredients. Its purpose is to give your immune system the strength it needs to keep you healthy. In order to support a robust system, this product includes vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These healing substances should protect you from contracting some of the viruses you may otherwise be vulnerable to.
How Does It Rate?
- Contains both contemporary and conventional components for regular usage.
- Quercetin, green tea, and vitamins C and E provide antioxidant support.
- Advanced botanical extracts, such as arabinogalactan and beta-glucans.
- Green Tea
- Graviola Leaf
- Beta Glucans
- If you take the product in the evening, you may have some trouble sleeping.
- It includes bovine as one of the ingredients, which may not be suitable for some users.
- There may be side effects like headache, shortness of breath, and nausea.
Who Is the Manufacturer of Immune Support?
An organization called VitaPost Inc manufactures this product. They are located in Richmond, Virginia. They have been around since June 2016.
This is a high-level brand that has a line of 35 herbal supplements. They can treat a number of health conditions, including obesity, colon problems, and blood pressure support.
How Does Immune Support Work?
The primary mode of transmission occurs via the delivery of antioxidants and vitamins. This is helpful in case there are any existing deficiencies in some of the vitamins. The antioxidants serve to kill any harmful free radicals floating around in your system and reduce oxidative stress.
Immune Support Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of ingredients in Immune Support. Some of these main ingredients are:
– The primary benefit of green tea is that it contains a high level of antioxidants, which greatly boosts immune functioning. A research study published in Vet World demonstrated that green tea powerfully boosts immune functioning.
– These are polysaccharides which occur naturally inside bacteria. There’s evidence that they can strengthen immunity. A research study published in the Miami Research Associates and USC School of Pharmacy confirmed this point.
– These leaves come from a type of evergreen tree. According to an article in Evidence-Based Complimentary and Alternative Medicine, this substance can make the immune system much stronger.
Q: How should you take Immune Support?
A: The manufacturer suggests that you consume 2 of these capsules every day and take them with food. Remember not to take more than this dosage, or it could cause your body harm.
Q: How much does Immune Support cost?
A: You can buy Immune Support on the manufacturer’s official website. These are the prices:
- 1 bottle – $13.95
- 2 bottles – $27.90
- 4 bottles + 1 free – $41.85 (Save $13.95)
Q: What is Immune Support’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day refund policy, but this only includes broken or damaged products. If you would like a refund, return the product and contact the company within 30 days of the date you bought the item.
If you are simply dissatisfied with the product, you have a 7-day window in which to return the unopened product for a full refund.
Q: Does it offer a free trial?
A: There is no free trial that is associated with this product. If you’re interested in trying this product, you can buy it on the manufacturer’s official website.
Q: Is this Product FDA Approved?
A: Immune Support is Manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. According to the report, herbal supplements are regulated by the FDA, but not as drugs or as foods. They fall under a category called dietary supplements. The rules for dietary supplements are as follows: Manufacturers don’t have to seek FDA approval before selling dietary supplements.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Perfect supplement For My Immunity
I have looked at a bunch of these immune supplements and vita post Immune Support tops the list for me. Beta-glucans are among my favorite ingredients for my immune system AND the mushroom complex has even more mushroom power. I’ve heard good things about Graviola also. Anyway, I recommend this one just based on the price of what you get. I will order again. ~ Renie
Immune Support Review – Conclusion
According to the testimonials which are posted on the manufacturer’s official website, this product is extremely effective. Customers cited that it gave them energy and that they got sick last often after they started using Immune Support.
Fortunately, there are few reviews of this product elsewhere online that would back up these reports. Some users do have mild side effects in conjunction with taking this supplement, such as shortness of breath and nausea.
Naturally, if you do experience any serious symptoms, you should cease using the supplement. It’s always important to remember that you have to get a doctor’s approval before starting a new supplement.
Where To Find It?
Use Coupon CONSUMER5 & Get 5% OFF at Official Website
Below are some of the best Immune System Supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned Immune System Supplements based on the available research: