Maria Faires, RD
Master Personal Trainer & Registered Dietitian
- Whitworth University: Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Spokane Falls Community College: Associate of Arts(AA), Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Eastern Washington University: Graduated Cum Laude, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Whitworth University: Food, Nutrition and Chemistry
- Registered Dietitian
- Personal Trainer
- Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist
- Medical Exercise Specialist
- Wellness and Lifestyle Coach
- Freelance Fitness, Nutrition, and Wellness Writer
- Featured in IDEA Fitness Journal
- Article published in Oxygen Magazine
- American Council Exercise Personal Trainer : Certificate, ACE Fitness
As the owner of Active Nutrition Fitness and Consulting, Maria provides highly personalized nutrition and weight loss services, outdoor fitness and mountaineering prep, personal training, and preventative and post-rehabilitative fitness programming in her private training studio. She also provides phone and online nutrition counseling and training for remote clients.
Her experiences in private practice include counseling for cardiac disease and prevention, food allergies, gut health, sports nutrition, pediatric nutrition, clinical nutrition, diabetes education and weight loss.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.