Slippery Stuff Overview
Slippery stuff gel personal lubricant is a water-based glycerin-free lubricant that is manufactured in the United States.
Slippery stuff has been around for more than twenty years serving women who occasionally need additional lubrication.
Table of Contents [Show]
Slippery stuff gel personal lubricant comes in a sleek white and blue bottle similar to shampoo bottles and the contents have a volume of 8oz.
This is the basic kind of slippery stuff has a variety of products designed for different needs.
A few examples include:
- Slippery stuff paraben-free water-based lubricant
- Water-based silky safe, long-lasting lubricant
- Brand new slippery stuff gel
The slippery stuff trademark has a strict policy of only selling to users who are 18 years and older.
What does Slippery Stuff Gel Personal Lubricant do?
This female enhancement product does the following when used:
- Slippery stuff can be applied before sexual intercourse on the genitalia to reduce painful friction caused by lack or poor lubrication
- Slippery stuff eases penetration during play with sex toys
- Slippery stuff adds spice to the sex life as it gives added sensual pleasure, a new taste, and it can be safely used with condoms
The active ingredients found in slippery stuff gel personal lubricant are:
The purified water makes this product water-based and runny. The other ingredients give this product its characteristic gel-like and slippery feel for ease of application. Slippery stuff is fragrance-free.
In addition, it does not contain any glycerin. This reduces the chances of irritation during use.
You May Also Want To Read – Durex Play Reviews
Advantages of Slippery Stuff
- Slippery stuff is easy to use and quite the effective lubricant
- Slippery stuff has multiple uses from use during sexual intercourse to use during self-play while using a vibrator
- Slippery stuff can be used with condoms
- Slippery stuff does not contain any ingredients that could irritate users such as fragrance and glycerin
Disadvantages of Slippery Stuff
- Slippery stuff is rather messy and sticky making it slightly difficult to apply. This can lead to staining of beddings
- Slippery stuff can irritate sensitive or broken skin
- The slippery stuff trademark clearly states that their products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease
- When using the lubricant, avoid contact with the eyes at all costs
- Slippery stuff should not be used on broken or irritated skin
- If the product irritates the skin by giving a burning or itching sensation, wash off immediately and discontinue use. Seeking medical attention may also be necessary
- Slippery stuff should be stored away from direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Slippery stuff should be kept out of children’s reach. In addition, the product should only be used by women who are 18 years and older
- Once the product is bought, it cannot be returned or exchanged
- Do not use this product if the seal has been tampered with
Slippery Stuff Questions and Answers
Q: How should I use Slippery Stuff?
- A small amount of slippery stuff gel personal lubricant should be applied generously to the genitalia before sexual intercourse or self-play for comfort and added pleasure
- The lubricant should be washed off after use with lots of water
Q: What are some similar products to Slippery Stuff?
Slippery Stuff Review – Final Verdict
Slippery stuff gel personal lubricant is your regular lubricant that simply reduces painful friction where lubrication is inadequate.
This product is designed for users, particularly women, whose needs are basic and uncomplicated. The basic nature of this product can be both an advantage and a disadvantage.
Some women prefer basic products that get the job done. On the other hand, women who are looking to spice things up may not go for this product.
In addition, some users have complained that the product needs reapplication every five minutes or so and is quite difficult to wash off as it is rather sticky.
Slippery stuff lacks ingredients such as menthol that gives added sensations and pleasure during sexual intercourse and masturbation.
Customer complaints, though few, water down the obviously strong points of this lubricant.
All in all, the product is worth a try especially if your needs are rather basic. If not, you may want to give other products a try. Overall, good product.
Slippery stuff can be purchased through its Official Website.
Many women experience sexual dysfunction, lack of sex drive and/or poor sexual performance, but are too embarrassed to openly talk about it. Sexual dysfunction among women is prevalent, can occur at any age and can be caused by numerous factors. Sexual performance problems can strain your relationship with a partner. Thankfully, female enhancement products may alleviate these problems promoting a healthy, active sex life. Female enhancement products should be based on potency of ingredients, ability to increase sexual sensation and pleasure, ability to heighten arousal and sexual satisfaction and ability to restore sexual desire.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective female enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.