Durex Play Overview
Durex is an internationally acclaimed trademark that primarily manufactures and sells condoms. Durex stands for durability, reliability, and excellence. Durex play is one of the products associated with the Durex trademark. Durex play represents a range of lubricants specially formulated for exactly what users need at specific times. This range has the following products:
- Durex Play Feel
- Durex Play O
- Durex Play Soothing Massage and Lube
- Durex Play Warming
- Durex Play Stimulating Massage and Lube
- Durex Play Sensual Massage and Lube
What is Durex Play used for?
Durex play lubricants are water based lubricants that can be used during sexual intercourse. Sometimes when a woman is horny, vaginal lubrication may be minimal to allow for pleasurable sex. Vaginal lubrication is controlled by a variety of factors such as hormones, and it is not always predictable. Durex play lubricants are used when vaginal lubrication is lacking during sexual intercourse or when a woman is using a vibrator. It can be used with a condom.
Durex play lubricants are condom friendly. They are also non-greasy and non-sticky. They aid where vaginal lubrication is lacking, but they can also be used to spice things up for an added sensual experience.
How to Use Durex Play?
Durex play lubricants are generously applied in the intimate areas of man or even on a woman before sexual intercourse. Durex play lubricants also have special added ingredients that make them suitable to massage other parts of the body such as the back for relaxation, tactile stimulation, and an added sensual experience.
Durex play lubricants are water soluble hence they can easily be washed off after sexual intercourse. Durex play lubricants can also be safely consumed hence there are suitable for sexual practices such is a oral sex. All in all, Durex play lubricants are used as follows:
- Application on intimate areas of either of the sexes to boost vaginal lubrication and for a more sensual feeling
- A sensual massage on any part of the body or the male genitalia during a hand job
- Application on intimate areas before oral sex as the product can safely be consumed
- Durex play soothing massage has aloe vera which is soothing. It can be used for a sensual massage before sexual intercourse as foreplay or during a hand job for a more sensual, soothing and relaxing feeling
- Durex plays sensual massage lubricant is infused with ylang ylang. Ylang ylang is a tropical plant with powerful aphrodisiac properties. Therefore, when durex play sensual massaged lubricant is gently applied to the genitalia, sexual arousal is enhanced
- Durex play stimulating massage lubricant contains gurana, a climbing plant native to Brazil. Gurana is rich in caffeine hence when durex play is stimulating massage lubricant is used; both a woman and her lover feel more mentally alert. In addition, it aids in physical endurance during sexual intercourse
- Durex play O lubricant has cooling ingredients such as menthol. These ingredients heighten the sensitivity of the clitoris to give it a more tingling and pleasurable sensation when stimulated
- All Durex play lubricants have safe and added ingredients that make the product complete. Some of these ingredients include water, glycerin and propylene glycol
- Durex is a reputable brand with a long history of satisfied customers. Therefore, prospect customers are always assured of safe and quality products
- Durex play lubricants are easily available both online and in drugstores all over the world
- Durex play lubricants are easy to use and effective
- Durex play lubricants are water soluble, non-greasy and non-sticky
- These lubricants can easily be washed. They also do not stain clothes and beddings
- Durex play lubricants are safe for consumption hence they can be used for oral sex
- The Durex play product line has a number of products hence the buyer is spoilt for choice on what to choose. Each product is specially designed to fit each user’s needs
- Durex play lubricants are not your typical lubricants that simply serve where vaginal lubrication is lacking. They have added ingredients for a more sensual experience
- Durex play lubricants tend to be on the expensive side
- Durex play lubricants have a very short shelf life of only three months after opening
- Durex play lubricants are known to cause irritation in some users when applied to the genitalia. In addition, irritation of the eyes is inevitable when the products come into contact with the eyes. This is why the manufactures advice that contact with the eyes should be avoided at all costs
- The Durex trademark does not reveal the entire list of ingredients found in Durex play lubricants. Only the major ingredients are revealed. This has been known to successfully ward off copycats, but it also decreases customer trust
What are the Active Ingredients found in Durex Play?
Pros of Durex Play
Cons of Durex Play
The Durex trademark is ranked highly. It is known to produce sterling products that do not disappoint. The only hindrance in enjoying the ‘love sex Durex’ experience is the cost implication. Their products, including durex play, tend to be pricy. For some people, this is a small price to pay for quality. But others would prefer looking for cheaper alternatives that can perform the same functions. Whichever side you are on, Durex play lubricants are definitely worth a shot.
The popularity of female enhancement products has skyrocketed in recent years. This is why there are countless products on the market claiming to be the ultimate female enhancement solution. However, only a handful of the products are actually effective. Moreover, most of these products are actually unsafe and can lead to adverse effects. To help you save countless hours in research, we have ranked the best natural female enhancement products on the market.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."