In This Article
Everyone deserves a fun and healthy sex life. Unfortunately, some women need help, especially in terms of lubrication.
Dryness can be a result of a variety of health and emotional problems. Just because it’s harder for you to get wet down there doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t enjoy sex anymore.
You just need help, and it’s time a quality lubricant can help you bring back that feisty sex life. Yes, it’s never too late to enjoy your time together as a couple.
What is Astroglide Personal Lubricant?
Astroglide Gel is a female enhancement product that mimics the natural fluids that protect you by providing some moisture against chafing.
Thousands of women have used this to enhance their sex life, but it’s also important for you to note that this isn’t a contraceptive or a spermicide that protects you from pregnancy and from a variety of sexual diseases.
Rather, it’s simply a form of help so that you don’t ever get dry down there.
More importantly, Astroglide Gel is made with an even thicker formula for long-lasting action. You can finally enjoy your time in the bedroom and please your man.
You can go on and on with sex and intimacy. This is a must-have for couples who want to add intensity to their sex life.
Astroglide Gel Personal Lubricant Description
Astroglide Gel has been touted as one of the best over-the-counter lubricants available. Vaginal dryness is a serious issue.
You may not know it, but this little problem has broken relationships. While many don’t want to admit just how important sex is, it actually plays a big role in the success and failure of relationships.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
While there’s more to love and romance than just the time spent in the bedroom, you’d also like to please your man as much as possible.
You may have even tried a variety of female enhancement products, but sometimes, the perfect help doesn’t come in tablet form. Astroglide Gel may just be the very thing you’ve been looking for.
How Does Astroglide Gel Work?
Astroglide gel is made from a special formula that not only lubricates but also soothes.
This female enhancement product is a vaginal moisturizer that is made from the most effective ingredients so that you don’t ever have to worry about dryness every time you and your man get intimate.
Astroglide Gel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
So, what makes Astroglide Gel effective? As mentioned earlier, it’s made from ingredients that moisturize your vaginal walls and enhance the sensations you feel during sex.
Its components are as follows:
- Purified Water – Not surprisingly the common ingredient in all lubricants, it prevents dryness and is compatible with the tissues since the body is made up mostly of it.
- Glycerin – A sugar alcohol which slows down the rate at which water escape the formula; renders the lubricant moist and slippery for longer periods.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose – According to study, it exhibits useful properties of thickening that holds water molecules together, making the formula thick and slippery.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate – According to Science Direct, it is an antimicrobial agent that prevents bacterial growth.
- Methylparaben – A preservative that also has some antibacterial properties.
- Glucono Delta Lactone – Derived from glucose, it also serves as a preservative.
- Sodium Hydroxide – Added in small amounts as a buffer, counteracting the acidity of the other ingredients and rendering the formula with a neutral pH.
With its special formulation, dryness during intercourse will never be a problem. The nuisance and inconvenience of it all will be a thing of the past. And it’s time that you realize just how revolutionary and helpful this female enhancement product is.
What are the Advantages of Astroglide Gel?
- It comes in a thick, no-drip formula allowing very little amount to be used at any time.
- It is formulated to be long-lasting, easy to clean up, and compatible with most condoms.
- It is water-based and includes ingredients with known antibacterial properties.
- It is said to have a pleasant, sweet taste.
What are the Disadvantages of Astroglide Gel?
- Contains paraben and glycerin, two ingredients that aren’t recommended for people with yeast infections. Nonetheless, you can also turn to the different varieties of Astroglide
- The consistency is thick and too much of it can feel sticky on the skin
- Some users don’t actually appreciate the sweet taste
Astroglide Gel Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Use Astroglide Gel?
A: Applying Astroglide Gel is easy. This works like most sexual lubricates. It can be applied directly to the genital or to the condom. You can use your hand or an applicator when you slather on a small portion of Astroglide on your skin. Just make sure that your hands or the applicator to be used is clean.
Q: How Much is Astroglide Gel?
A: The price is not listed on the manufacturer’s site. It is being sold on third-party retailer sites. It is available for $5.59 and $10.98 on different websites.
Q: What are the Precautions to Take When Using Astroglide Gel?
A: If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult with your physician before use.
Q: What are the Products Similar to Astroglide Gel?
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: Is Astroglide safe for oral sex?
A: Whether you choose a water based lube or a silicone lube, most Astroglide personal lubricants are latex safe (check product packaging for more info).
Q: Where to buy Astroglide Gel?
A: ‘Astroglide Gel’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Read Next – IsoSensuals Tight
Astroglide Gel Review – Final Verdict
There’s nothing wrong with admitting you need help when it comes to sex. Women encounter dryness at one point in their lives. One major cause is age. As you go through the menopausal stages, your hormones go haywire, and most of the time, this will have an effect on your genitals. Nonetheless, you still do have a partner to think about.
This product has hundreds, if not thousands of reviews online, both on the official website and through other online retailers that carry it. Most of these reviews are positive, with users claiming that it is very long-lasting and reapplication is not necessary.
Some of them even say that they will definitely buy the product again. Such favorable testimonials aside, there are a few things to take note of this product, the most important being the presence of ingredients that may potentially cause allergic reactions – in particular, chlorhexidine gluconate and methylparaben.
If you think or suspect you have very sensitive skin we recommend opting for the Ultra-Gentle formula instead or better yet, look for another brand altogether.
We have listed the top Topical Female Enhancement products on the market, in our opinion