What is Hanacure?
Hanacure is a facial mask that contains a blend of purifying compounds, botanical extracts, and peptides that may give your skin an over the whole makeover. These elements may improve tightness, firmness and the smoothness of your skin.
This so-called multi-action face-treatment may give your skin a chance to look youthful again. It claims to help purify the skin and supplement it with some key nutrients, giving it the glow it deserves. It may also improve your skin tone making it even and radiant.
Table of Contents [Show]
The company behind this product proclaims it to be a simple ‘at home’ facial cream that does not require any expert intervention as you can easily do it yourself.
Who is the Manufacturer of Hanacure?
Hanacure is the manufacturer of these all-in-one facial masks. The company is located in South Korea which is one of the leading countries in skincare products.
Hanacure products were inspired by the growth of a lotus flower which defies its environment (murky water) and grows beautiful each day.
With their products, the company aims to help skin remains youthful and glowing despite the harsh conditions it is subjected to. This manufacturer also claims that the reason for creating the all-in-one facial was to help consumers make their facial routine as easy as possible without having to visit the facialist each time.
How Does Hanacure Work?
This product promises the world when it comes to skincare, and in answer to the automatic how to question that springs up, how it works comes to play. The all-in-one facial consists of two products; the lifting serum and the gelling solution which are mixed before the application process.
When mixed, these two produce a skin-purifying compound that may play the role of absorbing and removing all the impurities that may be clogged in the pores.
This compound is then exposed to the carbon dioxide in the air which then fuses with the CO2 OctoLift technology to create a powerful binding force. This force is what produces the firming and lifting effects.
Hanacure Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The botanical extracts present in the formulation may work to soothe and calm the skin while the peptides aim for the fine lines and wrinkles. After all these activities, you might achieve a smooth and radiant skin.
- Lotus Leaf Extract – Scientifically known as Nelumbo nucifera. According to one study article presented in the journal of Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, the seed extract of the lotus flower may contain anti-aging properties. It is also beneficial in reducing symptoms such as acne, loss of elasticity, wrinkles, blemishes, fine lines, and pores.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – Also known as green tea extract. It contains polyphenols which may have tremendous benefits for the skin. In findings reported in the journal Dermatologic Therapy, green tea in cosmetic formulation might hydrate the skin and improve its healing abilities.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract – Scientifically identified as Lonicera japonica. This ingredient is associated with antimicrobial activity in wound healing. In BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, lonicera may play a role in enhancing anti-inflammatory activities by supporting the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract – In cosmetics, this ingredient is quite popular as it has both skin conditioning and antioxidant properties. One research paper in the Safety Assessment of Ginkgo biloba agrees with these uses and outlines the other forms of ingredients used together for the same goal.
- Nicotynol Dipeptide (22 and 23) – As for this ingredient, its main role is to regulate the activation of melanin cells and stabilizes the already existing ones. According to an article posted by the A&PEP product catalog, this ingredient may be supportive in skin whitening, to help make the skin brighter and vibrant in appearance.
- Copper Tripeptide – A research piece in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences reveals that this ingredient might improve collagen and elastin production, enhance tissue repair and can help fade undesirable scars on the skin.
What are the Advantages of Hanacure?
- This product may help users achieve their skincare goals
- It is formulated without parabens, alcohol, colorants, and sulfates
- Hypoallergenic hence most people may use it
- Claimed to be dermatologist tested
- Suitable for all ages and skin types
What are the Disadvantages of Hanacure?
- Product may fail to deliver the expected results
- Results may not be as instant as suggested
- Not sold on many online retailer platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Should You Take Hanacure?
A: The first step to using Hanacure all-in-one facial mask is to pour the serum into the gelling solution.
- Shake well to ensure it is well combined.
- Apply the mixture on your face using the brush that comes with it and waits for 30 minutes then rinses it off with water.
- Do this twice a week in the first month than a few times per month.
The company recommends you also get the Nano Emulsion moisturizer to apply after washing off the facial mask. For those with sensitive skin, let the mask dry for 15 to 20 minutes only.
Q: How Much Does Hanacure Cost?
A: You can opt to go for the starter pack or the set with four lifting serums and four gelling solutions.
The all-in-one-facial starter costs $29 while the all-in-one-facial-set costs $110.
If you want a moisturizer for even better results, the Nano Emulsion costs $47.
Q: What is Hanacure Return Policy?
A: This company accepts returns after the product has been opened because once opened, the product should be used instantly.
If you have not yet opened the product, you can return within 15 days of purchasing.
Q: Does Hanacure Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial for this product as per the available information on the official site.
Hanacure Review – Final Verdict
If you are looking to have a youthful skin that is free from fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and skin wilting, Hanacure may be the product you are looking for; well, at least for a couple of reasons. This facial mask claims to have all the right ingredients that are necessary for your skin transformation.
The official website has before and after images of satisfied clients. The product is claimed to be trending on social media among netizens. In fact, one study seems to favor facial serums over skin moisturizers in keeping the skin healthier longer, which is one aspect that may make Hanacure’s all-in-one formulation worth the attention.
However, like any other product, Hanacure may fail to perform as promised as not everyone responds to supplements the same way. Some people see results after using it for a long time, while others see the benefits after a few weeks.
It could also cause side effects to those with sensitive skin. Top on that, if you are pregnant or lactating you may be exempted from using this product depending on your doctor’s recommendation.
In general, you can always find a better solution in the market that doesn’t limit your skincare goals.