Overview of Bioaqua Black Mask
Bioaqua Black Mask is a facial mask designed for use by all genders to help them remove blackheads and remove skin blemishes.
It also cleans up pores removing all dirt, oil and dust particles and tightens your pores.
It is formulated with ingredients like Hyaluronic that moisturize and prevent skin drying.
They also treat and prevent acne, control sebum secretion and improve blood circulation to your skin for improved complexion and toning.
How Does It Rate?
- Bioaqua Black Mask is manufactured by Bioaqua-As Company.
- This is a new company in beauty and cosmetics production and is located in China.
- Customers can cone with this producer on their social media sites.
- This manufacturer claims that it is safe for use by all genders and all skin types; oily, dry and normal.
- They claim that it will remove impurities without removing your skin’s natural oils or leaving your skin dry.
- Carbon Powder
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Suberic Acid
- Improves skin hydration
- Treats and prevents skin breakouts
- Removes skin debris and blackheads
- It is only available for purchase online
Bioaqua Activated Carbon Black Mask Review – Does It Really Work?
It shows ability to remove impurities, control skin breakouts and blackheads as well as moisturizing your skin.
Bioaqua Black Mask Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Once Bioaqua Black Mask is evenly applied on skin, it penetrates into your skin pores and absorbs oils and toxins and also absorbs dead and dry skin on the surface.
This helps remove dirt that clog pores, treats and prevent skin breakouts. It also reduce appearance of any aging signs that may be highly pronounced on your skin
It deeply penetrates the skin and stimulates production of collagen. Increased collagen levels increases skin elasticity and enhance cell regeneration thus replacing the old and dead skin cells.
It improves blood circulation all around your skin. This helps with nutrients delivery and removal of toxins thus improving your skin blemishes.
Ingredients in Bioaqua Black Mask include:
– Absorbs toxins, impurities and dirt on skin and help control skin breakouts.
– Moisturize and hydrate your skin. It also reduces skin wrinkles and lines .
– Regulates sebum production and tighten pores .
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
It also contains Water, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Suberic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer.
BIOAQUA Activated Carbon Remove Blackhead Mask FAQ’s
Q: How To Use Bioaqua Black Mask?
- Clean your skin and place hot towels on blackhead areas for at least 5 minutes.
- Evenly apply a thin layer avoiding contact with the eyes, lips and brows and let it dry for 20-30 minutes.
- Peel of the mask
- Clean and place cold towels on your face to tighten the pores
- Apply a skin moisturizer
Q: What Are The Precautions To Take While Using This Blackhead Mask?
A: Avoid contact with eyes, lips and brows
Q: How Long Will It Take To Show Result?
A: Results may vary but are said to show after the first application
Q: What Are The BIOAQUA Activated Carbon Black Mask Side Effects?
A: It has no side effects.
Bioaqua Black Mask Review – Final Verdict
Bioaqua Black Mask is a facial mask that will help users remove dead skin, dust and oil accumulate on the skin surface. It will improve your skin hydration levels thus enhancing collagen formation for improved skin rigidity and reduce appearance of aging signs.
It will also treat and prevent skin breakouts and remove skin blemishes without stripping off your skin’s natural oils among other benefits.
By the benefits it is offering to the users, the majority of the people might end up embracing this skin product. However, we advise users to research widely on this product and get all the details about it to ease its usage and prevent occurrence of side effects, if any.
Users should compare its price with other related products available in the market using similar ingredients. They should also analyze the ingredient used and ensure that they are safe and efficient in delivering the claimed benefits.
Users should consult a good dermatologist before using this facial mask.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Glycyrrhizinate Dipotassium (DPG) Effects over Skin Wound Healing: https://doi.org/10.1096/fasebj.2019.33.1_supplement.lb167
 Chen AC, Damian DL. Nicotinamide and the skin. Australas J Dermatol. 2014 Aug;55(3):169-75. doi: 10.1111/ajd.12163. Epub 2014 Mar 17. PMID: 24635573.
 Vitamin E in dermatology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976416/