Eyelash serums are supposed to make women’s eyes more attractive by enhancing the quality of the eyelash follicles and possibly making them appear fuller and curled. The truth is however, that some serums fail to live up to expectations for one reason or another.
There will always be a wide array of eyelash serums to choose from so to give you a bit of insight into one particular serum, we have profiled WooLash.
What is WooLash?
WooLash is an eyelash serum that claims to be able to enhance your eyelashes through natural means. The ingredients in this product are said to have been clinically tested. Furthermore WooLash, according to the manufacturer, is a growth enhancing serum as well meaning that it can help your eyelashes grow thicker and fuller.
It accomplishes this by utilizing an interesting list of ingredients that includes but is not limited to vitamins, natural extracts, and proteins. All of which are said to be boosters of growth and overall health and beauty for your eyelashes.
Who is the Manufacturer of WooLash?
WooLash is made by a Los Angeles, CA based company called Woo Pure. They began making their product, according to their site, with extensive research and testing in the field of biochemistry. Their mission was to create a powerful eyelash enhancement serum that was also all-natural. They claim to have achieved this goal by creating what they call a unique formula for making eyelashes look thicker, fuller, and healthier.
How Does WooLash Work?
WooLash is said to work by naturally opening up the channels between the dermal papilla and eyelash follicles. All of this will encourage the growth of healthy eyelashes. So it basically works by increasing the window of time that eyelashes have to grow in a healthy manner.
The ingredients that are said to make all of this possible are a combination of botanical components and bioactive phytomolecules. WooLash is a serum that you apply to the eyelashes and that is how it all works.
WooLash Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are seven main ingredients in WooLash and the manufacturer states that they are all natural and safe to use. The ingredients are comprised of a mixture of vitamins, fruit extracts, and plant extracts. Here is a full list:
- Caprylyl Glycol – A diol that is found in coconuts and is used for antimicrobial and skin conditioning properties.
- Isomalt – This is used because it produces humectants which can keep moisture from evaporating from skin and hair.
- Panthenol – Panthenol is a natural moisturizer in the family of vitamin B. It penetrates and moisturizes hair follicles.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 – A growth stimulant for hair follicles.
- Grape Stem Cell – The hormone DHT is detrimental to the growth of eyelash follicles and grape seed stem cells act as a shield against it.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – A natural ointment that conditions hair follicles.
- Calcium Pantothenate – Also called vitamin B5, this is a B vitamin that promotes the metabolism and therefore growth of eyelash follicles.
What are the Advantages of WooLash?
- The ingredients included in WooLash are natural, comprised of vitamins and botanical extracts.
- It may be able to boost the growth of your eyelashes.
- It could possibly restore your eyelashes to a healthier state.
- The product and its ingredients are said to have been natural and supports eyelash growth.
What are the Disadvantages of WooLash?
- There are some ingredients in more popular eyelash serums that aren’t included in WooLash
- There is a light possibility this product may be irritating to your eyes sometimes.
- You may have to wait 8 weeks or more to see any results.
- You may not see any results at all.
How Shold you Take WooLash?
First you must clean your eyelashes and eye area removing any cream, dirt, oil or makeup. Then use the applicator brush to dip into the bottle, allowing it to pick up only one drop, at which point you begin lightly applying to the inner corner of the base of your eyelids, and continuing to apply outward. Allow the serum to be absorbed. This should be done twice a day for about 8 weeks.
How Much Does WooLash Cost?
It’s $49.95 for one unit, $99.95 for 3 bottles, and $149.95 for 5 bottles. The site claims that the more you buy the more money you save. In other words, it encourages you to buy in bulk.
What is WooLash’s return Policy?
There is a 60-day money back guarantee offered by the manufacturer. This seems to be a “no questions asked” type of return policy should you not like WooLash for any reason.
Does WooLash Offer a Free Trial
There seems to be no free trial available for WooLash but products like these are always trying to have more of a market presence so don’t be surprised if they offer one in the future.
WooLash Review – Final Verdict
The ingredients in WooLash are all natural and these ingredients are purported to help you grow, thicker, stronger, and healthier lashes in up to 8 weeks. This may be a time period that works for you or you may be a bit more impatient and want quicker results.
The product might also not work for you as everyone’s needs are different. These are all things to consider when browsing WooLash and other similar products.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.