Lashfood Product Overview
Manufactured by JB Cosmetics, Lashfood is described as an eyelash conditioning enhancer that can produce longer, thicker and stronger lashes.
The Lashfood website that markets the product is very slick-looking but contains limited information about the brand. Contact details are provided for JB Cosmetics, and full terms and conditions of the 60-day money back guarantee are shown. Because the product is said to produce results within 2-4 weeks, this should be adequate time to properly judge the product, although full results are seen in 2-3 months.
There are customer testimonials on the site, some ‘before and after’ photos and a good FAQ section.
Lashfood The Product Details
Details regarding the product ingredients are contained in the FAQ section, but a full list is not provided. Lashfood is a natural, herbal blend that contains amino acids (Arginine), vitamins (Biotin) and an oriental medicine called Iris extract which promotes natural growth.
Lashfood needs to be applied twice a day and is brushed along the base of the upper and, if desired, lower lashes. It can also be used on eyebrows.
The Strengths of Lashfood
- The website provides plenty of strong testimonials to support the manufacturer’s claims.
- The manufacturer of Lashfood is so convinced that you will be happy with their product that they offer a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Lashfood contains natural ingredients.
- The website is user friendly and easy to navigate.
- The product is non-irritating.
The Weaknesses of Lashfood
- JB cosmetics fails to provide its customers with clinical research or independent lab results to confirm their claims.
- This product contains ingredients that the manufacturer admits may be harmful for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- The website does not contain a full ingredient list.
- The manufacturer does not provide adequate details on how their product works or what ingredients actually stimulate lashes to grow.
- Lashfood is expensive at a cost of $120.00.
Lashfood Bottom Line
Although this product does have a great website and a 60-day money back guarantee behind it, the lack of clinical trials and safety guarantees make it hard to recommend this product.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.