Overview of LashFood Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhancer
Lashfood is described as an eyelash conditioning enhancer that can produce longer, thicker, and stronger lashes.
The Lashfood website that markets the product is very slick-looking but contains limited information about the brand. Contact details are provided for JB Cosmetics, and full terms and conditions of the 60-day money-back guarantee are shown. Because the product is said to produce results within 2-4 weeks, this should be adequate time to properly judge the product, although full results are seen in 2-3 months.
There are customer testimonials on the site, some ‘before and after’ photos and a good FAQ section.
How Does It Rate?
- Manufactured by JB Cosmetics.
- LashFood claims to contain natural ingredients that promote the natural growth of eyelashes.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
- Amino acids
- The website provides plenty of strong testimonials to support the manufacturer’s claims.
- The manufacturer of Lashfood is so convinced that you will be happy with their product that they offer a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Lashfood contains natural ingredients.
- The website is user friendly and easy to navigate.
- The product is non-irritating.
- JB cosmetics fails to provide its customers with clinical research or independent lab results to confirm their claims.
- This product contains ingredients that the manufacturer admits may be harmful for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- The website does not contain a full ingredient list.
- The manufacturer does not provide adequate details on how their product works or what ingredients actually stimulate lashes to grow.
- Lashfood is expensive at a cost of $120.00.
LashFood Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhancer Reviews – How Does It Work?
Lashfood serums are growth-enhancing formulas that stimulate lash growth. When applied regularly, the concentrated serum extends the telogen growth phase, which lengthens the lash growth cycle, which results in thicker, longer, and denser lashes.
Lashfood Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Details regarding the product ingredients are contained in the FAQ section, but a full list is not provided. Lashfood is a natural, herbal blend that contains:
Amino acids (Arginine)
– Around 88% of your hair is composed of keratin, which is a protein. The body requires 18 different types of amino acids to manufacture keratin, which may be supplied in our diets. A proper amount of amino acid will surely promote hair growth .
– Vitamins are necessary for healthy hair growth and may help to prevent hair loss and thinning. B vitamins, vitamin D, vitamin E, zinc, biotin, and iron are among the essential vitamins for hair development .
It also contains an oriental medicine called Iris extract, which promotes natural growth.
Lashfood Eyelash Growth Serum – FAQ’s
Q: How To Apply LashFood Eyelash Enhancer?
A: Lashfood needs to be applied twice a day and is brushed along the base of the upper and, if desired, lower lashes. It can also be used on eyebrows.
Q: How Long Will It Take To Show Result?
A: You can see the initial results after 4 weeks of daily usage, and the complete benefits should be visible after 16 weeks.
Q: What is Lashfood return Policy?
A: There is a 60-day money-back guarantee offered by the manufacturer.
Q: Where To Buy Lashfood Eyelash Growth Serum?
A: Lashfood serum can be purchased from Amazon and Walmart.
Lashfood Reviews – Final Verdict
Although this product does have a great website and a 60-day money-back guarantee behind it, the lack of clinical trials and safety guarantees make it hard to recommend this product.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.
Below are some of the best Eyelash Enhancer products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned eyelash and eyebrows enhancing serums based on the available research::
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Topical and nutricosmetic products for healthy hair and dermal antiaging using “dual?acting” (2 for 1) plant?based peptides, hormones, and cannabinoids: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8332470/
 The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6380979/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."