What is Idol Lash?
The Idol Lash is marketed as an eyelash growth product. This is basically to mean that the product is designed for the purpose of making eyelashes longer, thicker, fuller and darker. The eyelash enhancer is said to strengthen the hair follicles to prevent shedding off of your eyelashes and thus preventing thinning.
The eyelash enhancer is said to promote the health and nourishment of eyelashes to give it that lustrous look. The eyelash enhancer has been said to work on eyebrows too. This product is sold from the Official WebSite.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Idol Lash
The Idol Lash, eye lash enhancer is a product manufactured by the company founded in 2002, Idol Lash. They claim that their company is one trusted in the Health and Beauty industry.
The manufacturers claim that their eyelashes are formulated using ingredients that have been clinically proven to be both safe and effective through clinical trials and research studies.
They claim that the product is as safe for sensitive eyes. They also claim that the consumers can get longer lashes and thicker lashes with the use of this product.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
The Idol Lash eyelash enhancer is a product claimed to have ingredients that are proven effective for the enhancement of the eyelashes. The ingredients are said to work in synergy to provide for the expected benefits.
- Iodine – Helps minimize eyelash loss. Promotes* healthy and lustrous hair. Promotes* access to eyelashes to energy through the boost* of cell metabolism and thus promoting eyelash growth and strength.
Helps in the restoration of eye lashes by destroying fungus that tend to destroy eye lash follicles. Enriched with antibacterial and anti-parasitic properties that help prevent infection so as to clear follicles and roots and thus promoting fast eye lash growth. Promotes* the thickness of the ye lashes from the roots.
- Vitamin B1 & B2 – Promotes* the growth of the eye lashes.
- Vitamin C – It is enriched with anti-oxidants that help prevent damage from free radicals which helps prevent eye lashes loss.
- Laminaria Angustata – It is enriched with vitamins, minerals.
- Calcium – Promotes* nutrition and healthy growth of eyelashes.
- Vitamin D – Its plays a role as a hormone in calcium homeostasis, immune regulation and cell growth differentiation. It helps with strengthening of eye lashes follicles.
- The eye lash enhancer also contains; Vitamin E
What are the Advantages of Idol Lash?
- Longer eye lashes
- Thicker eye lashes
- May Prevents eye lash loss
- May Strengthens eye lashes from the roots
- Anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic properties.
What are the Disadvantages of Idol Lash?
- They do not mention any money back guarantee to the purchase of the Idol Lash eye lash enhancer product
- Only available in online stores, not retail stores
What are the precautions to the use of the Idol Lash eyelash enhancer?
The eyelash enhancer should not be used to diagnose, treat*, cure* or prevent any disease or used as a prescription for medication. The eyelash enhancer is not to be used by persons below the age of 18.
Possible Side Effects
They do not mention any negative side effects to the use of the Idol Lash eyelash enhancer. In any case, if you have any adverse reactions to this product ensure to stop use and consult.
Idol Lash Review – Final Verdict
The Idol Lash eyelash enhancer is a product that offers the customers a range of benefits and emphasized on the promise of thicker, fuller, darker and longer eyelashes.
The Idol Lash product set of provided ingredients seem majorly natural based which significantly reduces** the risk of side effects.
It is tested and clinically proven* to grow your hair naturally.This is surely one of the good eyelash enhancer products available in the market.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”