Overview of Idol Lash
Although it may seem negligible, the truth is that eyelashes play a vital part in your overall appearance and every woman knows that.
Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed to have thick and long eyelashes naturally. Some of us are forced to use tricks, such as extensions, but that was only until the wonderful formula of Idol Lash appeared. In this review, we will take a look at the serum that promises to stimulate follicle growth and make your eyelashes beautiful.
The Idol Lash is marketed as an eyelash growth product. This basically means that the product is designed for the purpose of making eyelashes longer, thicker, fuller, and darker. The eyelash enhancer is said to strengthen the hair follicles to prevent shedding off of your eyelashes and thus preventing thinning.
This is the best lash enhancing serum that promotes the health and nourishment of eyelashes to give them that lustrous look. The eyelash enhancer has been said to work on eyebrows too.
How Does It Rate?
- The Idol Lash, an eyelash enhancer is a product manufactured by the company founded in 2002, Idol Lash.
- They claim that their company is one trusted in the Health and Beauty industry.
- The manufacturers claim that their eyelashes are formulated using ingredients that have been clinically proven to be both safe and effective through clinical trials and research studies.
- They claim that the product is safe for sensitive eyes.
- They also claim that consumers can get longer lashes and thicker lashes with the use of this product.
- Kelp Extract
- Honey Extract
- Nettle Extract
- Chamomile Extract
- Alfalfa Extract
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Jojoba Seed Oil
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The formula will prevent hair shedding
- You will notice the improved thickness of your eyelashes
- The product will boost lash length
- You will notice the improved thickness of your eyelashes
- Can be applied on eyebrows
- It delivers visible effects in 28 days
- The formula is completely safe
- Can be applied on eyebrows
- They do not mention any money back guarantee to the purchase of the Idol Lash eye lash enhancer product
- Only available in online stores, not retail stores
How Does Idol Lash Work?
As an eyelash growth and enhancer serum, Idol Lash aims to optimize the appearance of your eyelashes. In other words, it should make them fuller, darker, thicker, and longer by strengthening and nourishing the follicles. The first step of the working process is to prevent hair loss as the ingredients work to stop your lashes from shedding.
If you apply the product regularly, the nutrients from the formula will nourish your lashes and gradually strengthen them. In fact, it takes only two to four weeks to notice a visible improvement.
It will become apparent that your lashes have become thicker than before. Not only Idol Lash will improve their density, but it will also stimulate their growth to make them longer.
The beautiful part is that you can use Idol Lash on your eyebrows, too. If you would like to boost their growth and make them thicker, this product can help you with that. On top of everything, it is safe for sensitive skin and eyes, which means that you can use it without worrying about any side effects.
Idol Lash Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
The Idol Lash eyelash enhancer is a product claimed to have ingredients that are proven effective for the enhancement of eyelashes. The ingredients are said to work in synergy to provide for the expected benefits.
– This natural ingredient is filled with nutrients, including vitamins like A, C, E, B1, B2, and D, as well as calcium and iodine. It can boost hair growth and make it thicker.
– It allows your lashes and brows to retain the moisture for longer. This can contribute to their shine and make them glowing again. It also has antioxidant and protective properties.
– International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research says, this component focuses on improving your hair root and shaft, which is the foundation of follicle growth .
– It has a soothing effect and even promotes wound healing and can help to deal with eczema and other skin problems.
– It contains vitamins A, C, and E, which can help to reverse the process of hair loss and boost the health of the follicles
– It is derived from vitamin B5 and is often used in shampoos and moisturisers. This moisturising substance can improve hair texture while healing damaged follicles. Moreover, it is utilized in eyelash enhancers to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Many products, such as Woolash Eyelash Growth Serum, also incorporate this ingredient to improve the overall strength of the lashes.
Wheat Germ Oil
– Combined with wheat germ acid, which is also included in the formula, it has antioxidant effects and nourishes your follicles while protecting them from oxidative stress
Jojoba Seed Oil
– It can add shine to your hair and make it glow. It also had hydrating properties and nourishing effects on follicles
Other components of this rich formula are water, butylene glycol, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, allantoin, arnica extract, propylene glycol, acetamide MEA, hydrolyzed keratin, sorbitol, sodium cocoyl collagen amino acid, cocoyl sarcosine, linoleic acid, linolenic acid.
Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer – FAQ’s
Q: What are the precautions to take while using Idol Lash eyelash enhancer?
A: The eyelash enhancer should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or used as a prescription for medication. The eyelash enhancer is not to be used by persons below the age of 18.
Q: How Should You Use Idol Lash?
A: The label indicates that you should apply Idol Lash once a day in the evening. Use a mild cleaner to remove your makeup first and then use the brush to apply the product to the base of both lash lines. If you ever used an eyeliner, and you probably did, this process will be familiar. You should have enough product on the brush to apply on the lower and upper lash line.
Q: How Much Does Idol Lash Cost?
A: The general rule is that a single pack of the serum lasts for around a month. Based on that knowledge, here are three purchasing options you can choose from:
- Tier 1 Package – a single-month supply (one bottle) for the price of $39.95.
- Tier 2 Package – a three-month supply (three bottles) for the price of $79.90.
- Tier 3 Package – a six-month supply (five bottles) for the price of $119.85.
The first is the basic offer, while the two latter options involve a discount that virtually gets you one free bottle (tier 2) or two (tier 3).
Q: What Is Idol Lash Return Policy?
A: The return policy is available for 90 days from the purchase date. However, the manufacturer of Idol Lash emphasizes that the refund is only eligible for unopened and unused products. Handling and shipping costs cannot be refunded and you can expect a 10$ restocking fee.
Q: Does Idol Lash Offer a Free Trial?
A: Although there is no free trial, you can get free packages of Idol Lash depending on the purchasing offer you choose.
Q: Where Else Is This Product Sold?
A: The crucial thing to mention is that Idol Lash can only be bought online, which means that you can’t find it in retail stores.
Q: Does Idol Lash Really Work?
A: The answer to this question seems to be a big yes. The trick is in the great number of effective ingredients that this formula contains. The manufacturer made sure to include the right balance of vitamins, protein, moisturizing agents, polypeptides, and other ingredients that can moisturize, rejuvenate, and stimulate the length and volume of your lashes.
Q: Where Can You Buy Idol lash?
A: If you want to buy idol lash, the best place to buy it is from the official website. Do not bother looking anywhere else.
Q: Can I Buy Idol Lash In Stores?
A: No, Idol Lash is not available in any local stores and can only be ordered online.
Q: What is Idol Lash Money Back Guarantee?
A: Idol Lash Offers a strong 90 Days money-back guarantee, so the risk is removed for you and you can purchase idol lash with confidence.
Q: What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Idol Lash?
They do not mention any negative side effects to the use of the Idol Lash eyelash enhancer. In any case, if you have any adverse reactions to this product ensure to stop use and consult.
Idol Lash Review – Final Verdict
Were you looking for a formula that can, in a word, make your eyelashes beautiful Idol Lash is a powerful eyelash serum and enhancer that can deliver results in up to four weeks
During that time, you will notice an obvious improvement in terms of length, volume, and thickness of your lashes. Aside from boosting their growth, the formula will also nourish the follicles to keep their strength and prevent them from thinning or falling off.
You should make sure to give Idol Lash a chance as it is a potent and reliable serum that will not only make your eyelashes beautiful again but also your eyebrows. If you add to that the fact that it is safe for all types of eyes and skin, you get a formula that every woman should try.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Idol Lash, we recommend trying our highly acclaimed similar product, FEG Eyelash Enhancer. It is specially formulated to promote the growth and strength of your lashes.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.
Below are some of the best Eyelash Enhancer products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned eyelash and eyebrows enhancing serums based on the available research::
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Effect of Nettle Root Extract on Folliculogenesis and Estrogen and Progesterone Hormones in Rats: https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Effect-of-Nettle-Root-Extract-on-Folliculogenesis-Jahromi-Jashni/4773ad4575a9359f1e00354d257dabe5a7565307?p2df
 Effect of German chamomile oil application on alleviating atopic dermatitis-like immune alterations in mice: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20195063
 Pantothenic Acid: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/chemistry/pantothenic-acid
 A Mixture of Tocopherol Acetate and L-Menthol Synergistically Promotes Hair Growth in C57BL/6 Mice: https://doi.org/10.3390/pharmaceutics12121234
 Enhanced substantivity of hyaluronic acid on keratin substrates via polymer complexation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19250478
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."