Overview of Novalash
If you are an eyelash aficionado who is in search of a glamorous way to maximize the length and volume of your natural lashes, then Novalash Lash Extensions may just be the thing for you. Instead of habitually applying mascara every day, Novalash offers a practical, convenient, and more stunning way of having a beautiful set of lashes.
Lash extension is the first innovation in lash lengthening that made it possible to wear synthetic lashes daily without the need for nightly removal. Novalash eyelash extension meticulously affixes each synthetic lash to a single natural lash with the use of award-winning medical-grade adhesives. The final result is wonderful and truly transformative, with the lashes looking naturally beautiful, even up close.
How Does It Rate?
- Sophy Merszei, a biologist and beauty scientist, established NovaLash in 2004.
- NovaLash is committed to offering eyelash extensions that are safe, elegant, and perfect, enhancing any woman’s inherent beauty.
- To nourish the eye area, cleanLASH pads are soaked in pomegranate seed oil.
- CleanLASH moisturizes and conditions extensions.
- Mascara that dissolves in water
- Some can develop an allergic responses to lash adhesives as manifested by swelling, itchiness, redness, and watery eyes.
- If not handled by a professional artist, accidental poking of the eyes during application can cause injury.
- At the same time, false eye lashes can be a home for bacterial growth.
NovaLash Reviews – How Does It Work?
When applied properly and with the use of Platinum Bond Adhesives, Novalash Lash Extension could be worn for an entire year with only minimal maintenance. It is recommended to go for touch-ups after the initial full set application in order to refill any lashes that may have already cycled out. In order to preserve the full and thick appearance of your newly acquired lashes, it is suggested to call in on your beauty or lash professional at least every 60 to 90 days based on the growth cycle of your natural lashes.
NovaLash – FAQ’s
Q: How Long They Last?
A: There are a lot of factors that could alter how long the synthetic lashes could last, just like it could be hastened by constant manipulation on the client’s part. But most importantly, utilizing superior products and being handled by an expert or trained lash artist is a huge factor. Novalash Lash Extension prides itself on having a talented, expert, and dedicated lash artists who will ensure proper application of the lashes and who will guarantee that each project is a work of art with an intricate finish.
Q: What Type of Glue Does It Use?
A: There are two types of adhesives that Novalash lash Extension makes use of:
- NovaLash Platinum Bond – This adhesive delivers the strongest hold for eyelash extensions on the market today. With this type of adhesive, the client who had eyelash extensions need only to come for touch-ups every 4 weeks instead of the average 2 weeks as being required by other adhesives. Platinum Bond has transformed and revolutionized the industry of eyelash extension by imparting the longest hold time and flexibility.
- NovaLash Sensitive Eyes Formula – This adhesive is ideal to use for clients who have sensitive eyes and also for lower lash extensions. NovaLash Sensitive Eyes is formulated for increased durability and flexibility. At the same time, this adhesive is odorless, low-fume, and non-irritating. NovaLash Sensitive Eyes Adhesives is also rubberized so that it can be suitable for extended wear time.
Q: Will It Harm Natural Eyelashes?
A: Another reason why the expertise of the one applying the lash extension is very crucial is that when properly applied, the lash extension will not cause any harm or damage to natural lashes. NovaLash application technique allows the natural lashes to grow and flourish with the lash extensions. This technique involves a series of “separation” steps taking place during the application process. This is to ensure that each extension was affixed to a single natural lash in order to ward off interruptions in the lash growth cycle.
Q: Can We Use Mascara with It?
A: With lash extensions, you are already set to have that lavishly-looking and stunning set of lashes even without mascara. It is only advisable to apply mascara when you’re already nearing your touch-up session. But if certain circumstances necessitate you to apply mascara, you should only make use of water-soluble mascara. It is absolutely discouraged to avail yourself of water-proof mascara because it can dissolve the bond with lashes.
Be advised that any type of mascara, if used constantly, will cause a shortening of the lashes’ lifespan. To prevent this from further occurring, NovaLash launched a specially-formulated glycol and carbonate-free mascara. This product is specifically fashioned to be used for extensions without disturbing the adhesive.
Q: How Much It Cost?
A: Since NovaLash studio is a globally branded chain of lash extension salons with locations extending from Asia (e.g Hong Kong, Thailand, India, and Japan) to the United States of America, the price range for NovaLash Extension stretched immensely. In Asia, the cost ranges from $90 – $150 for the initial application, but for other locations such as in New York, it is said that an initial appointment can cost up to $200 or more.
Eyelash Extensions vs. Eyelash Enhancers
- Eyelash enhancers present more naturally-looking lashes as compared to eyelash extensions.
- Eyelash extensions provide instant dazzling and stunning-look for the lashes which is not easily achieved with eyelash enhancers.
- Eyelash enhancers are favored by consumers who still prefer their natural lashes as opposed to synthetic ones.
- Eyelash extensions are favored by consumers who want immediate outcome and even a personal pick as to the length and volume of lashes.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO READ – Lash24 Reviews
NovaLash – Final Verdict
Whether with the application of eyelash extensions or with the use of eyelash enhancers there will always be accompanying pros and cons. It is up to the consumer what they would deem more suitable for their lifestyle and what would benefit them more. Weighing in the advantages and risks involved plus looking at the different competitor reviews such as Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer assist consumers in deciding their best options.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."