NovaLash Reviews – Is NovaLash Safe for Use?
What Is Novalash?
If you are an eyelash aficionado who is in search of a glamorous way to maximize the length and volume of your natural lashes, then Novalash Lash Extensions may just be the thing for you. Instead of habitually applying mascara every day, Novalash offers a practical, convenient and more stunning way of having beautiful set of lashes.
Lash extension is the first innovation in lash lengthening that made it possible to wear the synthetic lashes daily without the need for nightly removal. Novalash eyelash extension meticulously affixes each synthetic lash to a single natural lash with the use of award-winning medical-grade adhesives. The final result is wonderful and truly transformative, with the lashes looking naturally beautiful, even up close.
How Long They Last?
There are a lot of factors that could alter how long the synthetic lashes could last, just like it could be hasten by constant manipulation from the client’s part. But most importantly, utilizing superior products and being handled by an expert or trained lash artist is a huge factor. Novalash Lash Extension prides itself on having talented, expert and dedicated lash artists who will ensure proper application of the lashes and who will guarantee that each project is a work of art with an intricate finish.
When applied properly and with the use of Platinum Bond Adhesives, Novalash Lash Extension could be worn for an entire year with only minimal maintenance. It is recommended to go for touch-ups after the initial full set application in order to refill any lashes that may have already cycled out. In order to preserve the full and thick appearance of your newly acquired lashes, it is suggested to call in on your beauty or lash professional at least every 60 to 90 days based on the growth cycle of your natural lashes.
What Type of Glue Does It Use?
There are two types of adhesives that Novalash lash Extension makes use of:
- NovaLash Platinum Bond – This adhesive delivers the strongest hold for eyelash extensions on the market today. With this type of adhesive, the client who had eyelash extensions need only to come for touch-ups every 4 weeks instead of the average 2 weeks as being required by other adhesives. Platinum Bond has transformed and revolutionized the industry of eyelash extension by imparting the longest hold time and flexibility.
- NovaLash Sensitive Eyes Formula – This adhesive is ideal to use for clients who have sensitive eyes and also for lower lash extensions. NovaLash Sensitive Eyes is formulated for increased durability and flexibility. At the same time this adhesive is odourless, low-fume and non-irritating. NovaLash Sensitive Eyes Adhesives is also rubberized so that it can be suitable for extended wear time.
Will It Harm Natural Eyelashes?
Another reason why the expertise of the one applying the lash extension is very crucial is because when properly applied, the lash extension will not cause any harm or damage to natural lashes. NovaLash application technique allows the natural lashes to grow and flourish with the lash extensions. This technique involves a series of “separation” steps taking place during the application process. This is to ensure that each extension was affixed to a single natural lash in order to ward off interruptions in the lash growth cycle.
Can We Use Mascara with It?
With lash extensions, you are already set to have that lavishly-looking and stunning set of lashes even without mascara. It is only advisable to apply mascara when you’re already nearing your touch up session. But if certain circumstances necessitate you to apply mascara, you should only make use of water-soluble mascara. It is absolutely discouraged to avail yourself of water-proof mascara because it can dissolve the bond with lashes.
Be advised that any type of mascara, if used constantly, will cause shortening of the lashes’ lifespan. To prevent this from further occurring, NovaLash launched a specially-formulated glycol and carbonate free mascara. This product is specifically fashioned to be used for extensions without disturbing the adhesive.
How Much It Cost?
Since NovaLash studio is a globally branded chain of lash extension salon with locations extending from Asia (e.g Hong Kong, Thailand, India and Japan) to the United States of America, the price range for NovaLash Extension stretched immensely. In Asia the cost ranges from $90 – $150 for the initial application, but for other locations such as in New York, it is said that initial appointment can cost up to $200 or more.
Side Effects of Novalash
- Allergic Reaction – Some can develop allergic response to lash adhesives as manifested by swelling, itchiness, redness and watery eyes.
- Eye injury or Infection – If not handled by a professional artist, accidental poking of the eyes during application can cause injury. At the same time, false eye lashes can be a home for bacterial growth.
Eyelash Extensions vs. Eyelash Enhancers
- Eyelash enhancers present more naturally-looking lashes as compared to eyelash extensions.
- Eyelash extensions provide instant dazzling and stunning-look for the lashes which is not easily achieved with eyelash enhancers.
- Eyelash enhancers are favored by consumers who still prefer their natural lashes as opposed to synthetic ones.
- Eyelash extensions are favored by consumers who want immediate outcome and even a personal pick as to the length and volume of lashes.
What Is Mostly Preferred?
Whether with the application of eyelash extensions or with the use of eyelash enhancers there will always be an accompanying pros and cons. It is up to the consumer what they would deem more suitable for their lifestyle and what would benefit them more. Weighing in the advantages and risks involved plus looking at the different reviews assist consumers in deciding their best options.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Amazon.com