Overview of Ilash Serum
You may think about the hair on your head. You apply the best brands of shampoo and conditioner just to keep hair looking soft, smooth, and healthy. However, what you sometimes forget is the hair on your eyes. Lashes go through a lot of wear and tear as well. You apply makeup on your face, dab on mascara, and sometimes wear lash extensions just to feel and look more beautiful.
Over time, lashes tend to become brittle. They break more easily, which is why you need to look for eyelash care products that strengthen each strand to avoid breakage. When lashes are stronger, you’ll see how they become thicker and lusher within a few short weeks. Hence, you can choose from a number of products out in the market, one of which is called Ilash.
So, how effective is Ilash and should you get it? Read more about the product and see what the customers have to say before you make the purchase.
Ilash is a lash and brow conditioning gel that delivers visible results in as short as 3 weeks. It’s made from a gentle formula that’s been tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists. And because this is to be applied in the sensitive eye area, this product is free from prostaglandin, an ingredient used by other brands that have been known to cause adverse side effects.
To enjoy the full benefits, apply the gel on the upper and lower lid daily.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer claims that this is the world’s fastest-acting and most powerful conditioner in eyelash history.
- Ilash is a US-made product that’s formulated by expert physicians and tested by professional dermatologists and ophthalmologists.
- Ilash provides eyelash care as it conditions and strengthens your lashes so that you see visible signs of improvement in as little as 3 weeks.
- No matter how little, sparse, weak, or brittle your lashes are, this is said to work.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Pro Vitamin B5
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ascorbyl Palimitate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Easy to use
- Strengthen hair follicles
- Made from glycoproteins, an ingredient known to stimulate growth
- Works within 3 weeks
- Ideal for people with thinning lashes and brows
- This product is available on limited sites.
- It is possible that the applied area will develop redness or a rash.
Ilash Serum Review – How It Works?
Ilash works because it contains glucoproteins, an ingredient is known to strengthen lashes down to the follicles. As long as you apply the product once a day, you can see the results in as short as 3 weeks. Lashes look healthier and longer because it prevents damage and breakage. Think of this product much like a hot oil conditioner that strengthens hair down to the very root.
Ilash Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Improves the hydration and conditioning of each lash strand; it also aids in strand and shaft restoration, making your strands more resistant to damage and fallout .
Pro Vitamin B5
– Conditions, hydrates, and nourishes lashes to give them a healthier, stronger, and shinier appearance.
– A thick and potent emollient that aids in the rehydration of your eyes and lash strands.
It also contains other ingredients such as Purified Water, Ascorbyl Palimitate, Vitamin B12, L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cystiene, L-Glutamine, Glycine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Luecine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Proline, L-Trytphan, Sodium Edta, Carbomar, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride.
SEE ALSO – Babe Lash Reviews
Ilash Serum – FAQ’s
Q: How to Apply?
A: Follow these crucial steps:
- Before applying, make sure that your skin is cleaned properly. Those who wear contacts should remove this first.
- The application is similar to that of a liquid liner. This eyelash care product should be placed on the skin at the edge of your lid. Use sparingly because only a small amount is needed. Take note: there is no need to apply more than one swipe. Make sure that you place this on the skin and not on the lashes so that the serum penetrates the hair follicles.
- Allow the product to dry and continue with your normal routine. This is when you can apply makeup if needed.
- For best results, alternate application. For instance, start working your way inside to out one day, and then outside to in the next day. This allows hair to grow evenly.
- The same process applies to the brows. And take note that only one stroke is needed.
Q: Does Ilash Serum have Side Effects?
A: There have been no reported negative side effects. However, this eyelash care brand should only be used once daily. Moreover, the manufacturer says that you should stop using the moment you notice signs of irritation.
Q: Where can I buy this product?
A: You can buy Ilash Serum from its official website or online stores.
Ilash Review – Final Verdict
You need to think about the damage you do to your skin. If you notice how your lashes have become thin, weak, and brittle, then it’s time to invest in an eyelash care product. Ilash strengthens brows and lashes. Thus, this could be a worthwhile investment.
A container lasts you 3 months, which means that the $65 you spend goes a long way. More importantly, you only need to use a small amount because the serum should be effective even in small amounts. Those who have tried this highly recommend it as well.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.
Below are some of the best Eyelash Enhancer products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned eyelash and eyebrows enhancing serums based on the available research::
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Aloe Vera: https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/aloe-vera
 Panthenol: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/biochemistry-genetics-and-molecular-biology/panthenol
 Rizvi S, Raza ST, Ahmed F, Ahmad A, Abbas S, Mahdi F. The role of vitamin e in human health and some diseases. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2014 May;14(2):e157-65. Epub 2014 Apr 7. PMID: 24790736; PMCID: PMC3997530.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."