Overview of Babe Lash Serum
Babe Lash Serum is a system that is intended to beautify and lengthen your eyelashes. Babe Lash Serum is intended to be used daily in order to give the appearance of longer and fuller lashes.
Unlike some eyelash serums, this is not a product that makes the claim that it can help you grow longer lashes or more lashes. It simply gives the appearance of longer lashes.
Babe Lash Serum can also be used on the eyebrows and may work best when it is paired with a mascara of the same brand.
Something of interest to some consumers is that this product can actually be used with eyelash extensions already in place.
Please keep in mind that this product will give the appearance of longer and thicker lashes. It is not a lash growth serum.
How Does It Rate?
- Babe Lash Serum is made under the brand name Babe Lash but the company behind the brand is Elixir Cosmetics LLC.
- It is made in the USA and features a vegan, paraben-free formula that is not tested on animals.
- Elixir makes a variety of beauty products that help women look their best even as they age.
- Babe Lash Serum, they say, will give the appearance of thick and lush eyelashes.
- The product works with your current eyelashes to beautify them and strengthen them.
- Sodium Citrate
- Yeast Extract
- Aspartic Acid
- This product can be used even if you have eyelash extensions in.
- Babe Lash Serum may work quickly, possibly making a difference within 4 weeks.
- It can also be used on eyebrows as well as eyelashes.
- Babe Lash Serum may also work to strengthen and condition your eyelashes.
- The serum may cause redness or irritation to the eyes or eyelids.
- Yeast extract, an active ingredient in this product, maybe hazardous for some users.
- The product may only work at an optimal level when paired with another mascara product.
- You will need to keep using Babe Lash Serum in order to maintain results. It is not made as a long-term solution for eyelash length.
Babe Lash Essential Serum Reviews – How Does It Work?
One of the functions of Babe Lash Serum is to strengthen the lashes. In this sense, Babe Lash Serum may help to prevent breakage and eyelash loss. This product also works to give the appearance that your eyelashes are thicker and longer than they actually may be.
Babe Lash Serum works via a blend of ingredients that do include some natural and botanical extracts.
Babe Lash Serum Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Babe Lash Serum seems to be made up of a combination of botanical extracts along with some processed components as well. The product does not claim to be an all-natural eyelash serum so let’s take a look at what is in it.
– Glycine is an important amino acid because it is needed to produce protein.
– Arginine is also an amino acid that may aid in the growth of hair follicles.
– Citric acid and its salts are often used in cosmetics as a preservative and to help balance acid and base levels.
– This is a chemical that is used to make substances soluble.
– Yeast extract is a good source of vitamin B which may stimulate growth.
– This is a non-essential amino acid that helps synthesize other amino acids and is a building block of protein.
Babe Lash Essential Serum – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Use Babe Lash Serum?
A: The serum should be applied once daily either at night or in the morning. Wash your skin thoroughly and apply to the upper eyelash line with one brush stroke.
Q: How Much is Babe Lash Essential Serum?
A: A 2 ml tube, which is about a three-month supply, of Babe Lash Serum costs $65.00 on the official Babe Lash Serum website.
Q: What Is Babe Lash Serum’s Return Policy?
A: Babe Lash Serum can be returned if you contact the company within thirty days of receiving the product and if it came to you damaged or defective.
Q: Does Babe Lash Serum Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial of Babe Lash Serum being offered at this time. You may be able to contact the manufacturer directly in order to request one.
Babe Lash Reviews – Final Verdict
This product is intended to give the appearance of longer lashes. Babe Lash Serum may be able to condition and strengthen the eyelashes too. You can use this product on your eyebrows as well. You may experience results in as little as four weeks and you can use Babe Lash Serum even if you have extensions in. Some things to be aware of when considering this product are that although you can use Babe Lash Serum on your eyebrows, there are no instructions for that use.
Babe Lash Serum may also cause irritation and redness in the eyes. Yeast extract may be hazardous for some users as well. Discontinuing the use of Babe Lash Serum will cause your lashes to revert to their former state. Our suggestion is to research other lash serums as well as Babe Lash Serum.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.
Below are some of the best Eyelash Enhancer products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned eyelash and eyebrows enhancing serums based on the available research::
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 5 VITAMINS FOR EYELASH GROWTH (AND WHY YOU NEED THEM): https://belashed.org/vitamins-for-eyelash-growth/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."