What is Wolfberry Eye Cream ?
Wolfberry Eye Cream is a product by Young Living essential oils that are wholly-natural water-based moisturizer designed to aid consumer to defy signs of anti-aging.
It contains conditioning properties of wolfberry seed oil that helps to soothe tired looking eyes while at the same time diminishing the appearance of fine wrinkles.
Wolfberry seed oil is also known to contain desired anti-aging qualities.
Table of Contents [Show]
This anti aging eye cream is applied to one’s skin upon freshly cleaning by carefully massaging into the skin under the eyes.
Who is the Manufacturer of Wolfberry Eye Cream?
Young Living Essential Brands were established in 1993 by D. Gary Young and Mary Young when they discovered incredible oil ingredients and have their headquarters based in Lehi, Utah with offices worldwide.
The manufacturer direct consumers to use this product in the evening by applying with gentle, smooth rub onto the hide region.
The maker claims to use natural components to come upward with an efficient water-based moisturizer.
They claim that this product contains anti-aging properties as easily as skin-conditioning capabilities.
Among the proven clinical supported studies include how the ingredients go to shorten creases and wrinkles, increases the skin’s firmness, soothes its texture and yet its tone.
This skincare merchandise is unique because all these anti-aging benefits come without irritation.
Because of the radiant complexion, smoothness and enhanced moisture retention it provides, you will wake up every evening with a relieved skin.
Wolfberry Eye Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This eye cream contains clinically tested and approved ingredients that have been infused together to work in synergistically to produce the desired results you have always wanted.
A dim, dry-looking skin should now be a matter of the past if this product is applied correctly.
Aging skin, as well as dry, irritating skin, should not worry about consumers anymore.
The clinically proven ingredients include:
Green Tea Extracts
- It tones the skin to get it look even.
- Green tea extracts contain antibacterial and antioxidant properties which protect stressed skin from free radicals that might damage the skin in the long run.
Wolfberry Seed Oil
- Contains various minerals and vitamins
- Scavenge against free radicals that damages cell tissue, and cell membranes through antioxidant properties conferred.
- Protects the skin from UV radiation
Alfalfa Seed Extract
- Improves collagen structure, hence increase skin firmness underneath the eye area.
- Rich in vitamin E which has excellent antioxidant properties.
- Easily taken in through the hide giving a refreshing, soothing and relieving effect.
- Helps to restore skin moisture, keeping it hydrated
Olive Oil Extract
- Antioxidant Property that inhibits harmful free radical against skin cell damage
- Improves immune system, hence healthy skin
You May Also Want To Read – Dermalactives Eye Cream
What are the Advantages of Wolfberry Eye Cream?
- It reveals a radiant complexion with enhanced clarity, making your skin feel rejuvenated.
- It may leave your skin moisturized with a refined smoothness that can make you feel like a million bucks.
- It is free of Nickel and coconut which are some of the highest ranked allergy causing preservatives.
- It may remove undesired dark circles
What are the Disadvantages of Wolfberry Eye Cream?
- Some find this very uncomfortable, especially if the product becomes itchy on your skin due to a mild acid such as hyaluronic acid use.
- This product is not FDA certified
Read Also – Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Wolfberry Eye Cream Questions and Answers
Q: What are the usage instructions?
A: Begin by cleansing the face rub smoothly and gently in a circular motion around the eye region. This product is applied only in the evening before bedtime.
Q: How does this formula work?
A: The Wolfberry Eye Cream Uses Wolfberry Seed Oil to fight harmful free radical that is known to collect underneath the skin causing dark circles.
Q: Where can you buy Wolfberry Eye Cream?
A: Wolfberry Eye Cream can be purchased using their Official Site.
Q: What is the price of Wolfberry Eye Cream?
A: Wolfberry Eye Cream can be purchased at €59.87 EUR.
Wolfberry Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
This eye cream care may give a desired smooth, soft and dark circle free appearance for a fairly market price as compared to other competitive products in the market like Hydrolyze cream reviewed earlier.
It is a bit specific on time of application which some users might find discouraging.
Though one is assured of effective results upon utilization of this product, little is done to earn the full trust of the consumer particularly regarding accreditation by FDA body.
The consumer should note that there are other similar skin care products that may be pocket-friendly and therefore one can compare prices from best selling eye cream to acquire a more friendly product.
‘Wolfberry Eye Cream’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."