Some people struggle with dark circles for most of their lives, others develop them as a result of aging; either way, dark circles can make a beautiful face look tired and worn. Several products on the market today have been advertised to fight dark circles and help women appear more rested and youthful. Revitalume, a product from Dermavant labs, is one product that promises customers dark circle reduction when used daily.
Revitalume The Product Details
Revitalize is a serum that is applied topically to the under-eye area. The product’s website claims the cause of dark circles is a similar to that of a bruise, when capillaries leak, the skin appears to have a bluish tint. Revitalume claims that enzymes contained in the product will help breakdown the stagnant capillary leakage and flush it from the skin’s surface. The website gives a full list of ingredients and explains some of the active ingredients and their role in Revitalume.
Ingredients such a green tea extract, cucumber extract, and Chrysin, a plant-based extract are active ingredients in this product and help to reduce swelling, heal capillaries, and work as anti-inflammatories for the skin. There are also several consumer reviews and a money back, no questions asked return policy for unsatisfied customers.
Strengths Of Revitalume
- The manufacturer of Revitalume fully discloses their ingredients, both active and inactive.
- Dermavant stands by their product with a money back guarantee.
- Dermavant wants consumers to understand how Revitalume works and thus explains the purpose of all active ingredients.
- The website provides a lengthy list of customer testimonials and reviews.
- The website is well organized, presents information in a clear, concise manner, and is safe for online purchases.
Weaknesses Of Revitalume
- One of the only negatives about this product and the product’s website is that there is no mention of clinical, scientific studies or data.
Revitalume The Bottom Line
If dark circles are making you feel and look older than you are, this product has a good amount of evidence to suggest that it can help you rid yourself of dark circles with daily use.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.