Overview of LuxaDerm
The internet is awash with anti-aging creams, moisturizers and beauty products of all kinds and among them is a special category known as eye creams. Eye creams are specifically formulated to treat the sensitive skin that surrounds the eyes.
This region of the epidermis is particularly subject to wear and tear which is why bags under the eyes start to show up as well as creases in the corner of the eyes.
The product we will be talking about today is one such type of eye cream. It is called LuxaDerm and we are told that it has been developed specifically to brighten the eyes and correct some of the damages that are typical of the skin around the eyes like darkening and crease marks. This is a topical cream that can be use by both men and women.
How Does It Rate?
- It is unclear who the manufacturer of this product is but in all likelihood, the company probably just takes their name from the product itself.
- No matter who they are, it is clear that they specialize in making beauty creams and with LuxaDerm they purport that you will see a difference in the appearance of your eyes in just a little bit of time.
- They claim that it will repair the skin around your eyes and make it firmer.
- One of the advantages of this product may be that it can help the user’s eyes appear to be brighter and more youthful looking.
- It is possible for this product to make the eyes lighter, possibly eliminating the dark circles that are prone to appear just under the eyes.
- Another possible advantage to this product is that it may help with evening out wrinkles around the eyes such as crow’s feet.
- Finally, LuxaDerm may be able to repair skin platelets due to the apparent presence of collagen in the formula.
- You may have to use this product very carefully as too much of it may have a damaging effect on the skin.
- Luxaderm may not have enough ingredients in it to be as effective as the manufacturer makes it out to be.
- This cream may increase some user’s sensitivity to sunlight.
- It is possible that some users will find the cream too hard to work into the skin and may be difficult for it to absorb completely.
How Does LuxaDerm Work?
It would seem that the main function of this product is to reintroduce collagen into the skin especially around the eyes.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
It is no secret that something happens to our skin as we age and scientists concur that one of the main factors of skin sagging and wrinkles as we age is a decrease in collagen production.
To combat this, the makers of LuxaDerm have infused it with collagen peptides in an effort to retrun some of the collagen to the user’s skin and reverse some of the damage it may have caused.
LuxaDerm Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Most skin creams like LuxaDerm make their entire ingredients list available for the public to see. This is not the case with LuxaDerm and from what we can tell, there is only one active ingredient that we can confirm is actually in the formula:
– Collagen peptides seem to be the main actor in the LuxaDerm formula and if so, this ingredient can have a wide array of benefits for the users skin including the repair of skin platelets and helping to firm up the skin.
Q: How Should you Use LuxaDerm?
A: Specific directions for use are not given for LuxaDerm but we do know that it is meant for the skin around the eyes so you may just have to work it in gently around that area of the skin, making sure not to get any of it in your eyes.
Q: How Much Does LuxaDerm Cost?
A: Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any pricing info available online. Every time you click the purchase banner, it leads you to another product page. Check back with us later as we will update this review as soon as pricing information becomes available.
Q: What is LuxaDerm’s Return Policy?
A: This information is also currently unavailable. You may have to contact the manufacturer directly and inquire about the return policy.
Q: Does LuxaDerm Offer a Free Trial?
A: There does not seem to be any kind of free trial offer for this product at this time.
Read Next – Lancer Eye Contour
LuxaDerm Review – Final Verdict
From what we know about LuxaDerm as an eye cream, it may be able to help reduce the darkness that can accumulate around the eyes. It is also safe to assume that the manufacturers intended it to be a kind of anti-wrinkle cream for the eyes as well. LuxaDerm may also be able to make the skin around the eyes look younger.
The consumer should also be aware that Luxaderm may increase sensitivity to sunlight. It may also be difficult to get the cream to absorb completely into the skin. Using too much of this cream may also have a harmful effect. We suggest shopping around for products that are similar to LuxaDerm.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Effects of collagen peptides intake on skin ageing and platelet release in chronologically aged mice revealed by cytokine array analysis: https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Effects-of-collagen-peptides-intake-on-skin-ageing-Song-Zhang/3fa9cb7f0a4e4ff9748d9832207a0ac780e7b273
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."