In This Review
Overview of Eye Arise Eye Serum
LimeLife’s Eye Arise is a sort of beauty product that falls under the category of anti-aging creams. As you may have guessed from the name of the product that it is a cream that is meant to deal with the various beauty issues that affect the eyes as we age.
Fine lines, wrinkles, dead skin cells, and dark under-eye circles are all things that LimeLife’s Eye Arise serum is said to help with. There are some interesting components in LimeLife’s Eye Arise serum that we are told by the creators, are very effective in smoothing out the skin around the eyes.
These are ingredients that are not typically found in other beauty products and ultimately, may be the deciding factor on whether this product is useful or not. Either way, let us state that this is a topical beauty product and get into the details of it.
How Does It Rate?
- It was created by a company called LimeLife
- A company that was founded in 1952 in order to provide makeup and beauty products for the film and theater industries.
- Today, LimeLife is headed up by an aunt and niece duo who state that their company is taking steps toward helping men and women look and feel their best.
- The company claims to have been around for a long time and making high-quality beauty products.
- Aspen Bark
- Carob Gum
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Yeast Extract
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
- It may be able to protect your skin from oxidative stress.
- It may be possible that by using it, your skin will appear to be younger.
- Some of the ingredients in LimeLife’s Eye Arise serum are certified to be organic.
- This product may be useful for helping the skin retain moisture.
- There may be an oily consistency to it.
- This product may not yield the results that you want if you engage in unhealthy skin practices such as smoking.
- It is unclear how long you will have to use the product to see results.
- Some of the statements made by the creators of Eye Arise serum have not been validated by proper authorities.
LimeLife’s By Alcone Eye Arise Eye Serum – Does Eye Arise Work?
Yes, It works to smooth out the skin around the eyes and it does this without the aid of parabens, which is a preservative found in many beauty products that may have links to breast cancer.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
By exfoliating dead skin cells away and using special ingredients to reduce fine lines and age spots, Eye Arise works to effectively reverse some of the damages of aging on the skin.
It also works as a protective layer for the skin around your eyes and as a moisturizer.
Eye Arise Serum Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are some ingredients in this serum that are certified to be organic but most of them are not.
LimeLife’s Eye Arise contains a mixture of natural extracts and some ingredients that appear to be synthetic. The following is a list of some of the ingredients in it.
– Aspen bark is used as an exfoliant in Eye Arise serum, clearing away dead skin and smoothing the skin out.
– According to Redox Biology, this peptide variation regulates the healthy functions of the skin, helping it to retain firmness.
– This ingredient is said to help retain moisture and reduce puffiness around the eyes.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
– Aloe Vera plant extract has multiple benefits for the skin.
– Containing flavonoids, yeast extract can help reduce oxidative damage to the skin.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
– This protein provides tensile strength to the skin, allowing it to bind the moisture.
Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
– Another protein that contains antioxidants and helps to retain moisture.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– Proline is typically used in skin and hair products as a conditioning agent. According to LiveStrong, proline increases the production of collagen and prevents its loss.
You May Also Like – Plexaderm
Product Seller Info
- Seller Contact – 844-232-6294
Monday to Friday between
9:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST
- Seller Email Address – [email protected]
LimeLife’s Eye Arise Serum Questions and Answers
Q: How do you use LimeLife eye arise serum?
A: The instructions are to squeeze some of the creams onto the ceramic applicator and gently massage them into the skin around the eyes after washing but before moisturizing.
Q: How Much is Eye Arise Serum?
A: The price for a half-ounce tube of it will cost you $84.00. This price comes from the official LimeLife website but it does offer free shipping for purchases over $58.
Q: What is LimeLife’s Return Policy?
A: The LimeLife website offers a return policy that states that you can get a return or exchange if the product is returned within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Q: Does LimeLife’s Eye Arise Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is currently no free trial offer for it. It may be possible for you to contact the distributor and request a free sample of the product.
Some Related Reviews – Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex Reviews and Formulyst Anti-Aging Eye Cream Reviews
LimeLife’s Eye Arise Serum Reviews – Final Verdict
LimeLife’s Eye Arise is a beauty serum that comes with an almost equal amount of perks and drawbacks. We’ll start with the perks.
It may help smooth out fine lines around the eyes, help your skin retain more moisture, and come with a cooling ceramic applicator.
Some of the drawbacks include the fact that it is comprised of ingredients that only 85% of are farmed organically. Eye Arise serum also may not have a pleasant consistency, and the statements made by its creators have not been formally evaluated for accuracy.
Our advice to the consumer is to look at some other best anti-aging eye cream as well as this one.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Hexapeptide-11 is a novel modulator of the proteostasis network in human diploid fibroblasts: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4434199/
 Amended final report on the safety assessment of Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Oil, Oryza Sativa (rice) Germ Oil, Rice Bran Acid,Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Rice Bran Wax, Oryza Sativa (rice)Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) Germ Powder, Oryza Sativa (rice) Starch, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, and Hydrolyzed Rice Protein. Int J Toxicol. 2006;25 Suppl 2:91-120. doi: 10.1080/10915810600964626. PMID: 17090480.
 What Are the Benefits of Amino Acid Vitamins and Supplements?: https://www.livestrong.com/article/443502-what-are-the-benefits-of-amino-acids-and-vitamins/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."
Customer Reviews & Ratings2.0 out of 5
Review this Product
Leave a review and share your experience with others.
Write a Review