What is Eye Arise?
Eye Arise is a sort of beauty product that falls under the category of anti-aging creams.
As you may have guessed from the name of the product, Eye Arise is a cream that is meant to deal with the various beauty issues that affect the eyes as we age.
Fine lines, wrinkles, dead skin cells, and dark under eye circles are all things that Eye Arise is said to help with.
Table of Contents [Show]
There are some interesting components in Eye Arise that we are told by the creators, are very effective in smoothing out the skin around the eyes.
These are ingredients that are not typically found in other beauty products and ultimately, maybe the deciding factor on whether this product is useful or not.
Either way, let us state that this is a topical beauty product and get into the details of Eye Arise.
Who is the Manufacturer of Eye Arise?
The eye cream we are talking about today was created by a company called LimeLife – a company that was founded in 1952 in order to provide makeup and beauty products for the film and theater industries.
Today, LimeLife is headed up by an aunt and niece duo who state that their company is taking steps toward helping men and women look and feel their best.
The company claims to have been around for a long time and to have a sterling reputation for making high-quality beauty products.
How Does Eye Arise Work?
Eye Arise Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are some ingredients in Eye Arise that are certified to be organic but most of them are not.
Eye Arise contains a mixture of natural extracts and some ingredients that appear to be synthetic. The following is a list of some of the ingredients in Eye Arise.
- Aspen Bark – Aspen bark is used as an exfoliant in Eye Arise, clearing away dead skin and smoothing the skin out.
- Hexapeptide-11 – According to Redox Biology, this peptide variation regulates the healthy functions of the skin, helping it to retain firmness.
- Carob Gum – This ingredient is said to help retain moisture and reduce puffiness around the eyes.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – Aloe Vera plant extract has multiple benefits for the skin.
- Yeast Extract – Containing flavonoids, yeast extract can help reduce oxidative damage to the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein – This protein provides tensile strength to the skin, allowing it to bind the moisture.
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein – Another protein that contains antioxidants and helps to retain moisture.
- Proline – Proline is typically used in skin and hair products as a conditioning agent. According to LiveStrong, proline increases the production of collagen and prevents its loss.
What are the Advantages of Eye Arise?
- Eye Arise may be able to protect your skin from oxidative stress.
- It may be possible that by using Eye Arise, your skin will appear to be younger.
- Some of the ingredients in Eye Arise are certified to be organic.
- This product may be useful for helping the skin retain moisture.
What are the Disadvantages of Eye Arise?
- There may be an oily consistency to Eye Arise.
- This product may not yield the results that you want if you engage in unhealthy skin practices such as smoking.
- It is unclear how long you will have to use the product to see results.
- Some of the statements made by the creators of Eye Arise have not been validated by proper authorities.
Eye Arise Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Use Eye Arise?
A: The instructions are to squeeze some of the creams onto the ceramic applicator and gently massage into the skin around the eyes after washing but before moisturizing.
Q: How Much is Eye Arise?
A: The price for a half-ounce tube of Eye Arise will cost you $84.00. This price comes from the official LimeLife website but it does offer free shipping for purchases over $58.
Q: What is Eye Arise’s Return Policy?
A: The LimeLife website offers a return policy which states that you can get a return or exchange if the product is returned within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Q: Does Eye Arise Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is currently no free trial offer for Eye Arise. It may be possible for you to contact the distributor and request a free sample of the product.
Eye Arise Review – Final Verdict
Eye Arise is a beauty product that comes with an almost equal amount of perks and drawbacks. We’ll start with the perks.
Eye Arise may help smooth out fine lines around the eyes, help your skin retain more moisture, and comes with a cooling ceramic applicator.
Some of the drawbacks include the fact that Eye Arise is comprised of ingredients that only 85% of are farmed organically. Eye Arise also may not have a pleasant consistency, and the statements made by its creators have not been formally evaluated for accuracy.
Our advice to the consumer is to look at some other best anti-aging eye cream as well as this one.
Eye Arise can be purchased through their Official Website.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.