Elite Serum Rx, which many users consider as the best eye cream for wrinkles, is an innovative formula consisting of high concentrations of one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients today – the compound called Argireline peptide. This ingredient has been scientifically-proven to get rid of wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and other signs of aging.
The product can be purchased from the brand’s official website. It is supplied in a small syringe and costs $89.95 for 15ml of the serum. Take note that the $89.95 pricetag is for one-time purchases only. The manufacturer offers the Replenishment and Savings Program option, a subscription program where you will be supplied with the product every month for a discounted price of $59.95.
Working process of Elite Serum Rx
Elite Serum Rx derives its effectiveness from a powerful blend of medical-grade peptides and moisturizing agents imported from France and Switzerland. These peptides and moisturizers work together to rejuvenate the skin by preserving its moisture, enhancing absorption of nutrients, and inducing collagen formation.
Ingredients of Elite Serum Rx
- Argireline – Together with other peptides like Hyloxl, Eyeliss, Matrixyl 3000, SNAP-8, and SYN-COLL, it induces the formation of both collagen and fibronectin; fibronectin, like collagen, is an important component of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid – An excellent moisturizer that works by trapping moisture, thereby making the skin smoother and suppler.
- Seaweed extract – Also serves to nourish the skin and preserve its moisture; when combined with hyaluronic acid, it also enhances the skin’s nutrient absorption.
Elite Serum Rx Pros
- It may rejuvenate the skin for a firmer, more youthful look.
- It replenishes the skin with more oxygen and nutrients.
- It may help diminish* fine lines and wrinkles.
- It noticeably reduces* the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
Elite Serum Rx Cons
- It is a bit pricier compared to other eye serums.
- It has no free trial offer.
Alternatives to Elite Serum Rx:
One unit of Elite Serum Rx, which is contained in a small applicator syringe, is good for 45-60 days. Wash and dry your face first. Dispense a small amount of the serum, just enough to cover the eye area. For most users, one to two drops for each eye is adequate. Gently massage it on the eye area until fully absorbed. Any leftover may be applied on the forehead or any part of the face. The product should be used twice daily.
Given its scientifically-tested ingredients and proven results in both laboratory and clinical tests, the manufacturers of Elite Serum Rx are confident that the product is safe and effective. They do admit, however, that the serum is not some sort of ‘miracle’ or ‘instant’ cure to skin problems. It can only significantly reduce the signs of aging, and the degree of improvement may vary across users.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Read Next – LuxaDerm Review
No single product or treatment can produce the same effects for everyone. Nonetheless, the manufacturers of Elite Serum Rx are proud that thousands of their customers are satisfied with the product. Positive reviews can be found on the brand’s official website, as well as on its official youtube channel. Even if the product has no trial offer, it’s still worth a try based on the ingredients, clinical tests, positive reviews, and money-back guarantee. But if these are not enough and you want a product that you can try before buying, check out the suggested products below.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.