In This Review
What Is True Calm?
True Calm is a product from a renowned supplement company Now Foods. The company is well-known for offering a wide range of supplements at very affordable prices. True Calm is formulated to relieve temporarily mental stress and at the same time support a relaxed mood utilizing an amino acid blend.
It contains cerebral nutrients like GABA which is clinically proven to support the downregulation of overstimulated nerve cells. It also contains relaxing herbs that help calm the mind and body to help the person rejuvenate and manage stress levels.
How Does It Rate?
- Support for Neurotransmitters*
- Encourages Relaxed Mood*
- Vitamin B and Valerian-infused amino acid blend.
- Quality Assured by GMP.
- A non-GMO item.
- Valerian Root
- Vitamins B6
- It claims to consist of natural ingredients with proven benefits.
- It may help support the healthy production and function of calming neurotransmitters.
- It is more affordable compared to similar products from other brands.
- It can be purchased both online and in physical stores.
- Its results vary greatly among users, as some customers mentioned experiencing little to no effects at all.
- Some users reported experiencing side effects of anxiety and depression, which is contrary to what the product claims to relieve.
- The formula as a whole has not been proven to be effective for stress nor depression.
- There is no mention of any money-back or satisfaction guarantee.
Who is the Manufacturer of True Calm?
True Calm is a product of NOW, a health supplements company established in 1968.
This company is popular for its all-natural supplements that help people lead healthier lives. They boast of formulas developed by a team of experts and manufactured in world-class laboratories with top-of-the-line facilities.
Their line of products includes natural foods, essentials oils, and supplements for beauty, sports, general health, and even pet health.
How Does True Calm Work?
True Calm controls the signalling between nerve cells and supplies vital nutrients for brain health. The goal of the supplement is to reduce the overstimulation of nerve cells that occurs while you are under stress. This supplement makes use of an amino acid delivery mechanism that enables the formula’s contents to cross the BBB (Blood Brain Barrier) and supply nutrients to the brain.
These substances might ease your anxiety and promote relaxation. By including the anti-hyperactivity amino acid GABA, mood-enhancing vitamins, relaxing herbs, and other helpful amino acids, this mix produces the desired benefits. This pill may help you feel less anxious and more relaxed overall.
It also contains a soothing herb that helps promote relaxation and alleviate psychological stress.
True Calm Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
– The body’s main inhibitory neurotransmitter, which is also involved in stress response; it is also said to relieve stress and anxiety.
– An amino acid like glycine, it also has some calming properties.
– Hailed as a valuable remedy for anxiety, depression, and panic attacks, in addition to numerous other benefits; among the most important ones are improved blood circulation, blood detoxification, and weight loss. According to Research, most of the researches fail to prove the efficacy of inositol in treating depression. While some other early research shows that depressed people receiving inositol for four weeks may improve at first but their symptoms get worse again.
– Has potent relaxing properties which help induce sleep and treat sleep-related disorders; it may also enhance the body’s ability to cope up with stress.
As per some study, the use of valerian as a medicine dates back to ancient Greek and Roman time, its use for treating insomnia and anxiety has no strong clinical evidence.
– Energy-boosting Vitamin which has also been proven to boost the effects and ensure proper function of GABA in the body.
– Calms the nerves and relieves anxiety; it also effectively treats insomnia and promotes deep, restful sleep.
True Calm – FAQ’s
Q: Will True Clam Show Results?
A: True Calm may only be effective for minor stress and slight mood problems.
There is no evidence that it is effective since it has not undergone clinical testing. However, many users say it is effective for managing mild to moderate levels of stress.
On the other hand, for more serious cases it doesn’t have significant benefits according to customer feedback. Don’t worry since there many alternatives that may work out better for you.
Q: What Are The Cautions Before Taking True Calm?
A: If you are taking medication or have any medical or psychological condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
Do not use this supplement as an alternative to antidepressants prescribed by your doctor.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using this product. Follow the recommended intake of 1 to 3 capsules daily to prevent side effects.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of True Calm Capsules?
A: It is preferable to speak with a doctor before taking medicine if you are expecting, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition. There have been no known adverse effects.
Q: What Is The Dosage Of True Calm Capsule?
A: You can take one capsule once, twice, or three times a day, either right before meals or without food. It is not advised to take more medication than what is prescribed.
What Do the Reviews Say?
True Calm Is Recommendable
I take just one pillow of True Calm in the early evening on Sundays and these work great to help me relax for a few hours and then eventually have a very peaceful night of sleep. Make sure you follow the instructions and take it on an empty stomach and definitely take just one pill to start to see how you will react. Overall a very good product from a reputable company that I would highly recommend. ~ Dana l Marks
True Calm Review – Final Verdict
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety.
Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful.
An all-natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
True calm is a good product if you want relief from minor stress, or your goal is just to promote relaxation. Based on the list of ingredients, it is easy to see why it could work, although the relief is most likely temporary only.
Moreover, the product seems to be not that effective for depression and serious cases of stress, according to customers.
In fact, it may even worsen serious cases of psychological mood disorders. Overall, it is worthy of consideration, but it is not the best depression pill out there as there are other brands that could work better.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned depression supplements based on the available research: