STRATTERA is a nonstimulant medication that is used to treat Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). The active ingredient in STRATTERA is atomoxetine hydrochloride, a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. This medication was prescribed by your doctor as part of an overall treatment plan to control your ADHD symptoms.
Why would anyone consider taking non-stimulant medications? The truth is, so many people could benefit from this. Those who suffer from depression or ADHD will find themselves feeling better when they take norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.
One brand that has gained popularity is called Strattera. It regulates your moods so that you have the ability to pull yourself out of the rut.
How Does It Rate?
- Strattera isn’t the only Lilly brand facing generic competition this year.
- Strattera’s 2016 sales were insufficient to place it on FiercePharma’s list of the top U.S. patent losses in 2017.
- Atomoxetine Hydrochloride
- Many adults, children, and teenagers can effectively control and treat ADHD symptoms with a nonstimulant ADHD medication.
- Norepinephrine is a brain chemical that promotes attention and focus while decreasing hyperactivity and impulsive behaviour.
- Strattera has a longer half-life than stimulants like Ritalin.
- Its effects can last for up to 24 hours, making it an excellent choice for children and adults who prefer a longer-acting agent.
- The FDA has approved non-stimulant medications to treat ADHD symptoms.
- However, they are generally regarded as less effective than stimulant medications used to treat ADHD symptoms.
- Another disadvantage is that it takes 3-4 weeks of continuous use for Strattera to become fully effective.
- As a result, some patients abandon the treatment before one month because it does not appear to work.
- If a person only needs ADHD medication on occasion, such as to improve focus and attention for a short period of time, Strattera may not be the best option (stimulant medications would be the better choice in this case).
How Does Strattera Work?
Depression is a common occurrence. Most people like to wallow in their miseries for a bit, but if this happens for a prolonged period of time, then they definitely do need help.
So, if you find yourself in a constant state of anxiety and sadness, admit that you have a problem.
This is the first step towards healing. See a doctor and talk about how you feel and your medical history.
Then, go for a medicine that’s been known to help. Clinical trials were performed in the creation of Strattera. Just make sure you follow the dosage as directed by your physician.
This is a potent drug, and when taken carelessly, you could suffer from extreme side effects. And when taking antidepressants, here are some things you need to do to ensure your wellbeing:
- Avoid using other medications, as these might react favorably to the chemicals present in the pill.
- Be honest about your medical history so that your doctor can make an educated decision regarding the meds he’ll prescribe.
- Don’t take this with stimulants such as caffeine and alcohol.
- Never miss taking the required dosage.
- If you do miss a dose, take it as soon as possible.
- Don’t expect to see immediate results. In fact, doctors say that you can wait for four to six weeks.
- Don’t become too dependent on the pill.
- Observe how your body reacts to the medicine so that you can report any unwanted side effects.
See Also – NeuroScience TravaCor
Strattera Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– According to the study, atomoxetine is an effective treatment for ADHD in the presence of a comorbid mood disorder, and it improves depressive symptoms in the mood group. Atomoxetine is used to treat children, teenagers, and adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). 
Other Ingredients: Pregelatinized Starch, Dimethicone, Gelatin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fd&c Blue No. 2, Synthetic Yellow Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, and Edible Black Ink.
Q: What are the Precautions to be taken while using Strattera?
A: Drive carefully or operate heavy machinery until you know how STRATTERA affects you. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant; or breastfeeding. We do not know whether STRATTERA can enter your breast milk.
Q: How to Take Strattera?
A: Take STRATTERA exactly as prescribed by your doctor. This is typically taken once or twice a day (in the morning and late afternoon/early evening). STRATTERA can be taken with or without food.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Strattera?
A: Patients taking Strattera (Atomoxetine) for ADHD may experience the following side effects:
- Dizzy sensation
- Decreased appetite or weight
A doctor should be notified of any side effects. If the patient experiences hallucinations, a prolonged erection, seizures, speech problems, weak limbs, or any other serious reactions not listed here, immediate medical attention is required.
Strattera Reviews – Final Verdict
So, kiss depression goodbye. There’s help for you and all you need to do is take that first step to seek it.
Many of those who have taken Strattera can attest to the fact that their lives have changed for the better.
They can focus better and live they want to. Now ask yourself: what kind of life do you deserve to live? You owe it to yourself to at least give this a try.
After all, no one deserves to deal with depression. This medication helps you make the most out of your life.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned depression supplements based on the available research: