Suntheanine is a patented pure form of L-Theanine that is found in green tea and promotes mental clarity, focus, and relaxation without drowsiness.
This ingredient, which is the main component in Dr. Murray’s Stress Relax Suntheanine L-Theanine chewable tablets, was awarded the “Food Ingredient Research Award” at the 1998 Food Ingredients Europe and “Best New Product of 2000” at Nutracon.
Suntheanine, which is produced via a proprietary enzymatic process that guarantees pure L-Theanine for best results, is protected by over 40 U.S. and international patents.
This antidepressant supplement is manufactured by Natural Factors, is available at health food and vitamin shops, as well as through several online stores.
How Does Suntheanine Work?
This product contains pure L-Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea. Clinical research has shown that 50 mg to 200 mg of Suntheanine can stimulate alpha waves in the brain, which can lead to a relaxed and alert state of mind. This ingredient may also prevent jitters caused by caffeine, promote learning and memory, and reduce nervous tension.
Further clinical research suggests it can improve sleep, support the immune system, and relieve symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome.
Dr. Murray’s Stress Relax Suntheanine L-Theanine tropical fruit flavoured chewable tablets contain 200 mg of Suntheanine.
The recommended dosage is 1-2 tablets, three times per day or as directed by a physician.
Suntheanine contains the following active ingredients:
- Suntheanine L-Theanine: 200 mg
- Other ingredients include organic cane sugar, xylitol, stearic acid, silica, natural fruit flavor (pineapple, banana, pomegranate, mango, and passion fruit), citric acid, and magnesium stearate (vegetable grade)
Read Also – Wellbutrin XL
- Suntheanine is a patented and pure form of L-Theanine, which is found in green tea and has received accolades from Nutracon and the 1998 Food Ingredients Europe
- Human clinical research backs up claims that Suntheanine can promote mental clarity and relaxation
- This leading antidepressant is available in tropical fruit flavoured chewable form
- Dr. Murray’s Stress Relax Suntheanine L-Theanine chewable tablets are available in stores and online
- No free samples are offered
- A money back guarantee is not offered
- Product cannot be purchased on the Natural Factors website and prices vary from one site to the next
- The results of clinical trials are not available on the manufacturer’s website
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking Suntheanine
The recommended dosage for Dr. Murray’s Stress Relax Suntheanine L-Theanine chewable tablets is 1-2 tablets taken three times daily. No known side effects have been reported.
You May Also Like – True Calm
The main ingredient in this product, Suntheanine, has garnered awards for its ability to promote relaxation.
It is non-habit-forming and is available in fruit-flavored chewable tablets for those who are not comfortable ingesting capsules.
Since Natural Factors does not offer consumers the opportunity to purchase this product through its website, interested individuals may have to research several sites in order to compare prices.
These tablets are available in health food and vitamin shops.
The manufacturer has not made information pertaining to clinical research performed on this depression supplement available on its website, but a number of links are provided that contain research about the effectiveness of L-Theanine.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.